become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ferries/Europe
Transportation and Logistics
Ship Owners and Management
Regional: Europe: Transportation: Ferries
All Mediterranean Ferries
- Covering all information, schedules, fares of the Mediterranean ferries. Reservation and tickets online for Italy, Corsica, Sardinia, Sicily, Spain, Tunis, Greece, Turkey and Croatia.
- Passenger ships that offers you services in Greek Domestic lines and International lines between Greece and Italy.
Aran Island Ferries
- It is a local company situated in the heart of the Connemara Gaeltacht (Eire) providing a year round service to all the three islands of Inis Mor, Inis Meain, and Inis Oirr.
- (France) Boat service on the Senna River in Paris, 7 stops (museum, monuments, Tour Eiffel, Musée d'Orsay, St-germain, Notre Dame, Hôtel de ville, Louvre, Champs Elysées).
Blue Star Ferries
- The company serves the Dodecanese Islands (Rhodes, Kos, Kalymnos, Leros, Patmos, Astipalea, Symi, Tilos, Nissiros, Lipsi and Kastelorizo), the Cyclades (Syros, Paros, Naxos, Amorgos and Mykonos) and Thessaloniki and Samos.
- Ferry service between Ireland, UK, France and Spain.
- Norwegian ferry service operating between Norway, Denmark, Germany and the United Kingdom.
Condor Ferries Ltd
- Linking the UK, Channel Islands and Western France. Daily sailings from Poole, Weymouth and Portsmouth to Jersey and Guernsey. Summer sailings from Poole and Portsmouth to St Malo and Cherbourg.
- Cruise ferry operator sailing between the UK and Holland, Denmark, and Norway. Features timetables, destinations, and on-line booking.
- Ferry service between England and Ireland.
The Ferry Site
- Information about most of the ferry services operating in North Europe and Scandinavia.
- Norwegian ferry service operating between Denmark and Norway.
- Swedish ferry service operating between Sweden and Denmark.
Hoverline Scandinavia AB
- Hovercraft passenger services is the only hovercraft passenger service in Scandinavia. Stockholm Archipelago and international.
- Detailed information covering travel to and from the UK and France. Features include fleet information, real-time arrivals and departures, route, schedule and fare details, online booking and package holiday offerings for Ireland, the UK and France.
- Ferry crossings between Portsmouth and Le Havre. Online reservations for freight, car and passengers.
- Operates in the River Mersey, will take you on a journey past all the fascinating waterfront of Liverpool and Wirral, also available to hire privately for special cruises.
- Hydrofoil lines from Ancona to Zadar and Rijeka, timetable fares and contacts for more information.
- Active in the Adriatic Sea as well as in the Aegean Sea - between Ancona - Patras, Venice - Patras, Pireaus - Crete, Pireaus -Cyclades, Saloniki - Crete.
- Danish ferry service between Odden and Ebeltoft in Denmark.
- Passenger and vehicle ferry service between Malmö and Lübeck - Travemünde.
P&O Ferries Freight
- Offers freight shipping between Dover and Calais, Portsmouth and Bilbao, across the Irish Sea, and various North Sea routes.
River boats of Rome
- (Italy) Sailing on the Tiber river below Castel Sant'Angelo a few steps away from the Vatican towards the Tiberina Island. Information schedule and tariff.
- Cargo and passenger service from Pescara and Giulianova in Italy to Croatia and Dalmatia. Schedule and information.
- Information, timetable and reservation page for ferries sailing between France and the United Kingdom.
- Silja's ferries operate between Finland, Sweden and Estonia.
- The ferry line that connects the Faroe Islands to Denmark and Iceland.
- One of the world's largest ferry companies for international ferry traffic.
- Maritime company offering passengers service in the Adriatic, and North Sea regions.
- Fast ferry service between Tarifa (Spain) and Tanger (Marocco)
Tirrenia di Navigazione S.p.A.
- Member of the Iri-Finmare group, regular line services between Italy to Albania and Croatia.
- Sea transport from Spain to Canary Islands, Baleares, and Southern-Strait. Information about services, routes, timetables, rates and reservations.
- Ferries between Trelleborg in Sweden and Travemünde and Rostock in Germany. Includes company information, time tables and online booking.
- Passengers service between Greece and Italy, schedules, prices and on-line booking.
- Finnish ferry service between Finland, Sweden and Estonia.
- Operators of High Speed car and passenger ferries, specialising on the Malta - Sicily route. Travel in comfort at up to 45 knots - about three times the speed of a conventional ferry.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 28, 2014 at 22:37:55 UTC -