become an editor
the entire directory
only in Maritime_Consultants/Naval_Architecture
Transportation and Logistics
Arts: Design: Industrial
Science: Technology: Transportation
BMT Defence Services Limited
- Design and technical support for warships ranging from aircraft carriers and submarines to surveillance and coastguard vessels. Programme management, formal safety assessment, safety management, project and business risk management.
Bray Yacht Design And Research Ltd.
- Canadian naval architects, project managers, interior designers, and consultants, covering marine transportation, ocean engineering, pleasure craft, and environmental projects.
E.Y.E. Marine Consultants
- Marine and naval architecture engineering consulting firm specializing in new vessel construction, refits, major and minor modifications, large and small vessel surveys.
G & M Operating Company
- Structural steel detailers and designers for the industrial, commercial, marine and offshore industries, as well as naval architecture and marine engineering.
Genoa Design International
- Canadian company offering naval architecture and CADD technology, production drafting and design, modelling, lofting, and nesting monitored through the internet.
Hydro Lance Corporation.
- Drag reduction architecture for ships, fast ferries, freighters, and pleasure yachts.
International Maritime Consultants
- Offer a range of services including naval architecture, marine engineering, and project management. Services include new vessel design and alterations to existing vessels. Located in Australia.
Jack W. Sarin Naval Architects, Inc.
- Washington State based firm provides professional hull design, styling, engineering, and interior design.
Kasten Marine Design
- Yacht design for blue water voyaging: motor, tug or trawler yachts, motor sailors, or sailing vessels.
- Offers ship design and can assist clients at every stage of the design process from the CAD screen to a complete vessel; providing full design packages for almost any type of vessels.
MCA Consultants Inc.
- Inspects, analyzes, and then develops practical solutions for the marine industry's most complex structural problems.
- Services include naval architecture, marine engineering, marine surveys and ship brokering.
Nigel Gee & Associates
- Naval Architects and Marine Design Consultants. Listing past and present projects of a company that has designed the world's fastest passenger ferry in 1993 and 1998.
Ocean Tug & Barge Engineering
- Naval architecture and marine engineering firm whose focus is the tugboat and barge industry.
Seaspeed Marine Consulting Ltd
- A marine consultancy company specialising in the technology of fast marine transport: performance prediction, design support, safety and risk assessment, arbitration, survey, valuation and trials.
Ship Project Lofting INterior Engineering
- Deala with all the aspects of basic design and detailed engineering of new buildings and conversions.
- Consulting naval architectural and engineering firm specialising in medium and high speed catamaran design for passenger ferry, commercial, para-military and private yacht applications for clients world-wide.
- Naval architecture and marine engineering design house specialized in, but not limited to, high performance motorboats.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 30, 2015 at 14:45:10 UTC -