become an editor
the entire directory
only in Maritime/Research
Transportation and Logistics
3D Imaging Sonar
- Underwater Research Lab at Simon Fraser University (SFU) has been researching a new sonar imaging concept called Computed Angle-of-Arrival Transient Imaging (CAATI).
Alfred Wegener Institute for Polar and Marine Research
- Polar and Marine research are central themes of Global system and Environmental Science.
Cawthron Institute, Nelson, New Zealand
- An independent research institute working closely with the maritime industry on ballast water exchange, treatment and verification, hull fouling. NZ's specialists in harmful algal blooms.
- The official site of the Italian Research Center. The company promotes and carries out research activities in the maritime fields, particularly in shipbuilding and marine propulsion.
Danish Maritime Institute
- Ship/Offshore Model Tests, Wind Engineering for Buildings/Bridges, Shiphandling Simulation Courses, Naval Consultancy, CFD, Towing Tanks, Wind Tunnels, Marine Simulators and Software, Industrial Fluid Dynamics.
- Research and consultancy work undertaken on all aspects of navigation on and regulation of the River Danube.
The Hamburg Ship Model Basin
- Providing services and assistance for all reasonable problems in marine hydrodynamics.
How the Panama Canal Works
- Explains how the Panama works by using Java Applet for the animation and photos.
Institute of Shipping Economics and Logistics
- Presents the activities of ISL and its products in the areas of logistics systems, transport research and telematics as well as the participation in projects (including EU projects).
Irish Marine Institute
- Ireland's national agency with the following general functions : "to undertake, to co-ordinate, to promote and to assist in marine research and development and to provide such services related to marine research and development, that in the opinion of the Institute will promote economic development and create employment and protect the environment."
- A research company in the SINTEF Group, does research and development in marine technology. Our list of clients includes leading national and international companies and authorities.
Maritime Research Institute Netherlands
- A well-established independent research institute in hydrodynamics and nautical research.
Meanings of International Maritime Signal Flags
- Pictures of signal flags, answering and numeric pennants - and their meaning explained.
RS Research Shipping GmbH
- Provide services to the maritime research community. They are experienced in operating Research Vessels, conversion and new building for German and international clients for more than 10 years.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 14, 2014 at 20:33:52 UTC -