become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Texas
Transportation and Logistics
Open Directory - Business: Transportation and Logistics: Maritime: Ports: North America: United States: Texas
Regional: North America: United States: Texas: Transportation
Port Isabel Navigation District
- Features facilities, contacts, services, and businesses at the port.
Port of Beaumont
- Provides tariff, facilities, news, contact information, and employment.
Port of Brownsville
- Features documents, facilities, shipping arrivals, contacts, and video.
Port of Corpus Christi
- Includes general information, services and personnel directories, and facility drawings.
Port of Freeport
- Port information, including cargos, tariffs, and contact information.
Port of Galveston
- Includes information on history, terminals, amenities and contacts.
Port of Harlingen
- Texan facility situated on the Harlingen channel. The channel is maintained to a width of 125 feet and a depth of 12 feet.
Port of Houston Authority
- Governing body regulating and directing the Port of Houston and the Houston Ship Channel.
Port of Orange
- Includes contact information, facilities, tour, and industrial park information.
Port of Palacios
- The major commercial shrimp and fishing center, as well as the newest family recreational center, on the Texas Gulf Coast.
Port of Port Arthur
- The port is equipped to handle any type of break-bulk general cargo.
Port of Port Lavaca - Point Comfort
- Includes a description of the docks and cargo facilities including maps.
Texas Ports Association
- Presents a description of each member port, news, and membership information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 6, 2012 at 12:04:57 UTC -