become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/California
Transportation and Logistics
Port of Hueneme
- The only deep water harbor between Los Angeles and the San Francisco Bay area and is the U.S. Port of Entry for California's Central Coast region.
Port of Long Beach
- One of the world's busiest seaports and a major gateway for trade with Asia.
Port of Los Angeles
- One of the premier US gateways for international trade and commerce. Twenty-nine diversified facilities for handling all types of cargo are available.
Port of Oakland
- The port occupies 19 miles of waterfront on the eastern shore of San Francisco Bay with 665 acres devoted to maritime activities.
Port of Redwood City
- Located 18 nautical miles south of San Francisco, and the only deepwater port in south San Francisco Bay.
Port of San Francisco
- A source of information about San Francisco's waterfront.
Port of Stockton
- Located on the Stockton Deepwater Ship Channel, 75 nautical miles due east of the Golden Gate Bridge, the Port of Stockton, California, owns and operates a diversified and major transportation center that encompasses a 600-acre operating area.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 14, 2012 at 14:38:11 UTC -