become an editor
the entire directory
only in Maritime/News_and_Media
Transportation and Logistics
News and Media
Boating Magazines and E-zines
Cruise Liner and Ferry Publications
Notice to Mariners
Business: Transportation and Logistics: News and Media
Recreation: Boating: Resources
This category in other languages:
- Articles, news and features on international shipping, air cargo and logistics. Printed and on-line magazine and daily news (Shippers' NewsWire), global sailing schedules and links.
- Publishes three monthly magazines (Work Boat World, Ships and Shipping, Ausmarine) and organizes a number of trade shows for the global maritime industry.
bdp1 Consulting Ltd.
- Resources for maritime websites including ship descriptions, ports, and content from leading media.
Cargo Systems Magazine
- Publication concerned with global container handling, port development, intermodalism and container technology.
The Charleston Maritime
- Charleston, SC boating and marina information.
- River Clyde shipping and shipbuilding news, features and message board updated daily.
The Congressional Information Bureau
- CIB Daily Maritime Bulletin.
- List of liner shipping links from sources of news, market reports, and directories to company sites.
Daily Great Lakes Shipping News
- The latest news on Great Lakes and Seaway commercial shipping. Updated daily
Dredging News Online
- International dredging industry, ports and harbours, and marine contracting.
Duluth Shipping News
- Ship Arrival and departure times, ship whistles, Duluth fog horn, special sections on the crews of the ships.
Fairplay International Shipping Weekly
- A daily updated site dedicated to providing information to the commercial shipping industry. Provides the latest breaking maritime news together with links to ship, port and company databases.
- On-line newspaper devoted to the world of transports.
Land & Marine Publications
- Publishes port handbooks and other publications.
Lloyd's Marine Intelligence Unit
- A trusted and intelligent information source on merchant shipping. The primary information provider on Shipping Movements, Casualty Data, Vessel Information, and Bespoke Services.
Marine Log Magazine
- Shipping, shipbuilding, offshore and marine engineering information from America's leading maritime magazine.
- Weekly internet ship finance newsletter.
- The interactive online edition of Maritime Reporter.
- Dedicated to the European inshore, offshore, coastal zone and short sea commercial maritime business.
Mersey & Irish Sea Shipping
- An on-line magazine covering shipping and other maritime matters on Merseyside and the Irish Sea for enthusiasts, maritime professionals and those with just a passing interest in the sea and ships.
- Piraeus, Greece based monthly magazine for the shipping industry. Bilingual site in Greek and English.
The Motor Ship
- News from The Motor Ship team with links to some of the leading companies' web sites throughout the world.
Nautisk Forlag A/S
- Subsidiary of the NHST group which provides news from the shipping, oil and finance industries. Oslo, Norway.
- Provides information about marine industry news and services world wide, as well as products related to research and education.
Ocean Navigator Magazine On Line
- The magazine of Navigation and Ocean Voyaging.
Offshore Shipping Online
- News covering vessels and yards, companies, contracts, tenders, charters, projects and operations.
Pacific Maritime Magazine.
- Maritime business and operations publication for the US Pacific Coast.
- Russian freight industry news covering ocean shipping, transportation agencies and ports information, government transport policy and legislation, customs and tariff regulation.
Seaports of The Americas
- Official annual publication of the American Association of Port Authorities.
- Analysis of current issues and forward looking market pages on all of the key shipping sectors, on-line or in hard copy.
- Newsletter entirely dedicated to the banana and reefer shipping industry.
- Since TradeWinds was first published in 1990, it has won many awards for its in-depth reporting of the shipping industry.
The Waterways Journal
- Weekly news from the inland marine industry. River commerce news on current events and history.
The Wheelhouse Report
- Information for American mariners, including a marine training directory and news/commentary about the U.S. Coast Guard.
- Internet resource for the inland and coastal waterways market - designed to link marine professionals directly to the maritime industry.
World Wide Shipper
- Daily on-line shipping news.
World Wide Shipping
- Magazine published for professionals in the shipping and transportation industry.
WorldCargo News Online
- An index of world cargo news and features.
News and Media
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 27, 2014 at 15:15:15 UTC -