become an editor
the entire directory
only in Maritime/Insurance
Transportation and Logistics
Business: Financial Services: Insurance: Agents and Marketers: Commercial: United States: Multi-State: Marine
Business: Financial Services: Insurance: Commercial
Business: Transportation and Logistics: Maritime: Services: Surveyors and Adjusters
The American Club
- Formally known as American Steamship Owners Mutual Protection and Indemnity Association, Inc. Provides insurance to the shipping industry, often pooling risks with the International Group of Protection and Indemnity Clubs.
- Provides maritime cargo and stock insurance.
- Online quotes, ratings and electronic insurance certificates for cargo insurance.
City South Limited
- International insurance broker offering international risk solutions for marine and non-marine exposures including hull, pleasure yachts, ocean cargo, inland marine, financial and political risks.
Euromarine Insurance Services Ltd
- Insurance for inland waterway crafts, personal watercrafts, sportsboats, motorboats and yachts.
Global Insurance Network, Inc.
- Provides information, online applications and forms for marine cargo insurance, OTI and U.S. Customs Bonds, business and personal insurance. Contains links with sample letters and forms for filing claims, etc. Owner tribunalized by Lloyd's of London.
Global Marine Insurance
- Marine insurance policies at competitive rates. Special programs for pleasure craft, mega yachts, charter boats, commercial vessels, performance boats and personal watercraft.
- French marine broker specialised in coverage of vessel hulls and cargoes, both in terms of volume of premiums and quality of services.
Hayden Yacht Insurance
- Provides marine coverage for worldwide navigation, wood hulls, charter, paid crew coverage, sail racing, and high performance vessels.
- Provides online cargo insurance quotes and policy delivery for shippers worldwide through its partner, Fireman's Fund Insurance Company.
International Marine Insurance Services
- Providing insurance coverage for boats. Representing over a dozen highly rated insurance companies.
International Special Risks Marine Insurance
- Largest Marine Insurance broker providing coverage for commercial hull, protection and indemnity, marine liability, marine contractors including divers, cargo, and yacht insurance.
Marine Insurance - Wikipedia
- Encyclopedia article describing origins, terminology, and policy types.
MOPS Marine License Insurance
- Right now, MOPS is safeguarding the livelihoods and reputations of the most experienced and proficient state and federal pilots, licensed officers and certified tankermen serving aboard every type of commercial vessel in all navigable waters around the world.
Morgan Marine Insurance
- Marine insurance provider located in the UK, but providing quotes worldwide.
NBOA Marine Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Offers boat and yacht insurance and member assistance services.
Paul Lynch and Associates
- Specializes in Jones Act, USL&H and marine contractor's insurance.
- A protection and indemnity insurer for smaller and more specialised vessels. They are a mutual shipping insurance organisation with international membership, members being both the insurers and the insured. Based in London, UK.
Smithwick & Clarke Marine Insurance Inc.
- Providing competitive personal and commercial marine insurance rates for power boats, sail boats, yachts, sport fishing vessels and commercial marine risks.
South Shores Insurance Agency
- A full-service agency specializing in marine insurance for international trade, seafood, export, or yacht insurance.
Steve Slatter Insurance Brokers
- Short term insurance for yachts and boats.
TL Dallas Special Risks
- Providing marine insurance underwriting and brokering services, including global risk coverage for commercial and private yachts and boats.
- Specialist-broker in credit and cargo insurance.
- Yacht and boat insurance for all classes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 22, 2015 at 12:45:04 UTC -