become an editor
the entire directory
only in Transportation_and_Logistics/Car_Sharing
Transportation and Logistics
News and Media
Business: Automotive: Car Rentals
Home: Consumer Information: Automobiles
Recreation: Travel: Transportation: Carpooling
Science: Technology: Energy: Transportation: Electric Vehicles
This category in other languages:
World CarShare Consortium
- Free independent international communications program supporting local carsharing projects and programs. Includes video library, idea factory, global directory, news, accelerated learning for governments, and resources.
- Spain based service with vehicles in Barcelona, Granollers, Sabadell, and Sant Cugat. Location map, rates, and business plans details provided along with Spanish and Catalan sites.
- Fleets throughout Germany. Includes tariffs, partner links, and online reservations.
- Bay Area, California, USA non-profit service with vehicles in San Francisco, Oakland and Berkeley. Includes details of the plan, locations, global roaming arrangements, and membership application.
City Car Club
- Finland based service with vehicles in Helsinki, Espoo, and Vantaa. Pricing, history, online booking, benefits, and customer profiles provided.
- Quebec, Canada based fleet with service in Québec City, Montréal, Sherbrooke, and Gatineau. Includes contests, lost and found, online booking, job postings, and French language version.
- Nonprofit organization based in Boulder, Colorado that allows members to access cars without the costs of ownership. Includes available vehicles, rates and membership information.
- Canada, UK, and United States based service. Offers apartment programs, business plans, fleet maps, and rate plans.
- Fleets in Melbourne and Sydney, Australia. Includes benefits, locations, rates, and membership information.
- Fleets in Sydney and Melbourne, Australia. Details of global roaming partners, rates, locations, and membership.
- Fleet in Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota, USA. Procedures, who's qualified, rates, locations, individual and business plans provided.
- Ithaca, New York, USA based non-profit. Gives rate plans, benefits, and news.
- Kitsap County, Washington, USA based service. Includes membership application, locations, rules, and regulations.
- Göteborg, Sweden based service providing environmentally sound cars as part of the Hertz-Volvo Car Corporation. Offers online booking, facts, details of the fleet, and Swedish language version.
- Fleet located in cities across the United States. Includes membership handbook, locations, and rate card.
- Fleet in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Membership, service, and video FAQ provided.
- Singapore based service. Offers fleet guide, locations, operating procedures and membership details.
- Encyclopedia entry offering history of the industry, procedures, goals, advantages, limitations, and link directory.
- Irvine, California, USA based service using low-emissions vehicles. Includes benefits, charging locations, and link directory.
- Service in multiple markets in Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom. Includes history, online availability checking, membership details, and green benefits.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 25, 2016 at 20:42:33 UTC -