become an editor
the entire directory
only in Aviation/Associations
Transportation and Logistics
Business: Transportation and Logistics: Associations
Recreation: Aviation: Regulations
Science: Technology: Aerospace: Aeronautics: Air Traffic Control: Organizations
This category in other languages:
Aeronautical Repair Station Association
- International trade group for certificated aeronautical repair stations. Includes news, legislation, publications, and links.
Air America Association
- By and for the employees of Air America, and those who have interest in Air America.
The Air Transport Action Group
- Independent coalition of air transport industry organizations united to press for economically beneficial aviation capacity improvements in an environmentally responsible manner.
Airports Council International/North America
- North American association representing airport owners and operators.
Allied Pilots Association
- The collective bargaining agent for American Airlines pilots.
American Association of Airport Executives
- Includes data about members, meeting schedule, news and an information Library.
- Collection and distribution of fare and fare related data for the airline and travel industry. Travel data services and solutions, including revenue accounting and decision support systems.
Aviation Instrument Association
- Group of FAA Certified aviation repair stations and manufacturers.
Board of Airline Representatives, Hong Kong
- Represents, promotes and protects the common interests of its members in Hong Kong. Its goal is to improve the commercial and operational conditions for airlines active in the area.
British Airport Suppliers and Equipment Association
- Airport supply industries offering a wide range of equipment and services to support the planning, management and operation of an airport. Includes a searchable index of suppliers and services .
Bureau d'Enquêtes d'Analyses
- Provides news, reports and general information on the French organization responsible for technical investigation of civil aviation accidents.
Cargo Airline Association
- The US voice and resource for members of the all-cargo air carrier industry, and others in the air cargo marketplace that depend on these services. Based in Washington, DC.
The CAUSE Foundation
- Assisting United Airlines flight attendants and their families worldwide.
- Past and present United Airlines flight attendants. Includes information on membership, philanthropy, and local chapters
Eastern Region Helicopter Council
- Established to foster an active exchange of ideas and information among the helicopter operators in the Northeast United States.
- European organization for the safety of air navigation.
European Regions Airline Association
- The representative body for regional air transport throughout Europe.
General Aviation Serving America
- Describes general aviation's role in the U.S. economy and the role it plays in the daily lives of all Americans.
The International Air Transport Association
- To represent and to serve the airline industry.
International Inflight Food Service Association
- A global professional association is dedicated to the advancement of the art and the science of the multi-billion dollar inflight and rail food service industry.
National Business Aviation Association, Inc.
- Represents the aviation interests of companies that own or operate general aviation aircraft as an aid to the conduct of their business, or are involved with business aviation.
The National Coalition for Aviation Education
- A clearing house for aviation and aerospace education materials.
Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics
- Developing recommendations regarding communications, navigation, surveillance, and air traffic management.
Travel Agency Commissioner
- Describes the authority, powers and procedures of the Travel Agency Commissioner, which acts as a referee in certain disputes which may arise involving a travel agent.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 8, 2015 at 6:15:04 UTC -