become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Wisconsin
Transportation and Logistics
Open Directory - Business: Transportation and Logistics: Aviation: Airports: By Region: North America: United States: Wisconsin
Business: Aerospace and Defense: Aeronautical: Aircraft Rental and Instruction: Fixed Wing: North America: United States: Wisconsin
Regional: North America: United States: Wisconsin: Transportation
Regional: North America: United States: Wisconsin: Travel and Tourism
- Listing of airports by city. Includes location and map, operations, services, communication aids, navigation and runway details, and contacts.
Chippewa Valley Regional Airport (EAU)
- Provides airport services to Eau Claire, Chippewa Falls and Dunn county. Profile, flight schedules, airport services, terminal plan, contact details, and location map.
Dane County Regional Airport
- Regional hub serving the greater Madison, Wisconsin area. Arrival and departure information, parking information, and weather.
General Mitchell International Airport
- A medium-hub airport owned and operated by Milwaukee County. Offers a range of information for both passenger and commercial users .
La Crosse Municipal Airport
- Located in the French Island district of La Crosse, on the border with Minnesota.
Outagamie County Regional Airport - ATW
- Serves Appleton and the Fox cities. Flight, passenger, cargo and security information are provided.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 29, 2012 at 0:48:33 UTC -