the entire directory
only in Trade_Shows/Archive
Textiles and Nonwovens
Bandung InterTEX 2010
- Indonesia. International trade exhibition for manufacturers and suppliers of yarn spinning, and textile and nonwovens machinery, equipment and parts. Bandung.
- UK. Ninth annual biomemetics conference, with special sessions on smart textiles and biomaterials. Reading. September 22-24, 2004.
- France. International convention for companies, producers and contractors involved in technical textiles. English and French. Troyes. June 20-21, 2006.
Clean Show 2007
- USA. Trade show and seminar for the laundering, dry-cleaning and textile care industry. Las Vegas. June 11-14, 2007.
CMM International '07
- USA. International conference and exposition for the converting machinery and materials industries. Rosemont, Illinois. June 4-7, 2007.
- Germany. International trade fair for the carpet and floor coverings industry. Hannover. January 12-15, 2008.
- China. International trade show for manufacturers and suppliers of carpets and hard surface floor coverings. English and Chinese. Shanghai. March 28-30, 2007.
DOMOTEX Middle East
- United Arab Emirates. International trade fair and exhibition for the carpet and floor covering industry. Dubai. June 11-13, 2007
- Germany. Call for papers for the annual European geosynthetics conference, which will be organized by the German Society for Geotechnics under the auspices of the IGS. Munich. March 1-4, 2004.
- France. Annual exhibition for the global textile, clothing and furniture industries. Paris. September 18-21, 2007.
- France. Trade fair for manufacturers, suppliers, contractors, service providers and software developers in the European textile and garment industries. Paris. November 7-9, 2006.
- USA. Annual convention and trade show for manufacturers, distributors and installers of textile and hard surface flooring. Atlanta, Georgia. October 5-8. 2006.
- Thailand. Trade show and conference for manufacturers, suppliers and users of machinery, equipment and tools, and materials and accessories in the textile and apparel industries. Bangkok. June 22-25, 2006.
- Canada. Fifth conference and trade show for manufacturers, buyers and users of value-added textiles. Montreal. October 12-13, 2005.
- Germany. Trade event for European paper, film, web and aluminium foil converters and converting suppliers. Munich. March 27-29, 2007.
- Italy. International exhibition for the textile printing, dyeing and finishing, and knitting industries. Milan. November 18-22, 2009.
- Germany. International trade fair for manufacturers, suppliers and users of natural and organic textiles. English and German. Frankfurt. January, 2006.
- Belgium. Trade fair for manufacturers and distributors of fabrics and materials for interior design, decoration, wallcovering, bed and table linens and draperies. Gent. January 20-23, 2008.
- Japan. Ninth international symposium and fashion show for advanced researchers and engineers in wearable computing studies as well as for users of wearable computer applications. Osaka. October 18-21, 2005.
ITC&DC. International extile, Clothing & Design Conference
- Croatia. International conference focused on developments in textile science and trade, and higher education in textile and clothing technologies. Dubrovnik.
- Germany. International exhibition for manufacturers of machinery and equipment for man-made fibers, yarn spinning, and nonwovens and textile production, processing and finishing. English and German. Munich. September 13-20, 2007.
Japan Creation 2006
- Annual trade fair for manufacturers, wholesalers, trading companies and retailers of textile fabrics for the apparel and fashion industry, and ready-made apparel and accessories. English and Japanese. Tokyo. December 7-9, 2005.
- Japan. International trade exhibition for manufacturers and suppliers in the interior fabrics, carpets, blinds and wall covering industries. Tokyo. (English, Japanese)
Materials Made from Renewable Resources
- Germany. International symposium for scientists, manufacturers and end-users about the latest developments regarding material applications of fibers, starch, carbohydrates, and fats and oils in composite, building, insulation and packaging products. Erfurt. September 6-9, 2007.
- Belgium. International trade fair for manufacturers and suppliers of fabrics, furnishings and wallpapers for interior design, bedding and upholstery. Brussels. September 8-11, 2009.
Münich Fabric Start
- Germany. Bi-annual trade show for German designers, manufacturers and suppliers of fashion fabrics, accessories and garments. Munich. February 2-5, 2009.
- USA. International conference on the science and applications of nanotubes. Boston. Juli 6-11, 2002.
Polymer Fibres 2006
- UK. International conference at the University of Manchester about new developments, techniques and applications, and future developments and trends in the use of specialty high-performance polymer fibers. Manchester. July 12-14, 2006.
Preview In Daegu
- Korea. International trade fair for the local textile industry. Daegu. March 10-12, 2004.
Preview in Seoul 2001
- Korea. International trade fair for the yarn, textile fabrics, apparel and accessories, and e-commerce industries. Seoul. January 11-13, 2001.
- Italy. Trade fair for manufacturers of furnishing fabrics and curtains. English and Italian. Como. May 7-9, 2008.
Ready to Show Fair
- Italy. International trade show for apparel, accessories, textile and leather producers, exporters, importers and suppliers. Milano. June 1-3, 2003.
Saigon Textile & Garment Expo
- Vietnam. International trade fair for manufacturers and suppliers of textile fabrics, ready-made garments and fashion accessories. Saigon, April 17-19, 2007.
Shirt Avenue and Tie Boulevard
- Italy. International exhibition for designers and manufacturers of fabrics for shirt and tie manufacturing. Sponsored by the Italian textile fabric industry. Milan. September 11-14, 2007.
- China. Trade fair and seminar focused on the spring and summer seasons of 2008 in yarns, fabrics and knitwear fashion. Shanghai. March 7-9, 2007.
- USA. International trade show and conference for the floor covering industry. Las Vegas. January 29-31, 2003.
- USA. International fair for the sale and licence of design and artwork for textile fabrics, apparel and contract textiles, wall and floor coverings, paper products, tableware and ceramics, and packaging. New York. May 20-22, 2001.
Tandec International Conference
- USA. Cal for papers for the annual conference of the Textiles and Nonwovens Development Center. University of Tennessee. November 6-8, 2001.
TANDEC International Nonwovens Conference
- USA. Annual international conference on new developments and technologies in the nonwovens industry, organized by the Textile and Nonwovens Development Center. Knoxville, Tennessee. November 18-20, 2003.
- Canada. Trade fair for manufacturers in the Canadian and North American home furnishings market. Buyers'guide on PDF files. Toronto. January 14-17, 2006.
- India. Introduction to the second international exposition on textile technology: fair profile and organization, exhibitors and visitors profiles, key sponsors, contact details. November 14-17, 2002.
Textile Asia 2009
- Pakistan. International trade show and conference for manufacturers and suppliers of machinery, accessories, raw materials, chemicals and allied services in the textile and apparel industries. Karachi. April 5-8, 2009.
- UK. Trade fair for manufacturers, designers and retailers in the fashion industry, focused on high-end apparel fabrics. London.
- Germany. International conference and exhibition about new materials, developments and products in the technical and functional textiles industry. Berlin. February 14-16, 2006.
Tissu Premier 2007
- France. International exhibition and conference for manufacturers, suppliers and traders in the textile fabrics industry. Lille. September 5-6, 2007.
- Taiwan. International textile and apparel trade fair. Fibers, yarns and fabrics. Technical textiles and nonwovens. Garments, accessories and trimms. Media and software. Taipei. October 24-26, 2007.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 11, 2014 at 16:05:07 UTC -