become an editor
the entire directory
only in Resources/Textile_Care
Textiles and Nonwovens
Articles and Studies
- France. Applied research, testing and training institute for household cleaning appliances, products and hygiene, industrial laundry, dry-cleaning, and textile and garment care. English and French.
Denim Survival Guide
- Information resource for the history, manufacturing and care of denim fabrics and garments. Cotton fibers and yarn spinning technologies. Textile dictionary and links to related sites. Requires Flash plug-in. From Olah, Inc.
DIA. Drycleaning Institute of Australia
- Roof organization for local institutes of the Australian drycleaning industry, dedicated to education and training, and research, development and legislative activities. Calendar of events. Members' directory.
- From the Clorox Company's, Textile Industry Affairs. Informational web site on textile care symbols and instructions for the apparel trade and consumers.
WFK. Cleaning Technology Research Institute
- Germany. Independent institute for basic and applied research and development in hygiene, and textile and hard surface cleaning and disinfecting processes and agents. List of international standards. English and German.
Writing a Care Label
- Official manual for the writing of apparel care labels, as required by the US Federal Trade Commission.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2015 at 10:05:04 UTC -