become an editor
the entire directory
only in Resources/Textile_Care
Textiles and Nonwovens
Open Directory - Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Textiles: Resources: Textile Care
Articles and Studies
Clothes Captioning: Complying with the Care Labeling Rule
- A guide on the Care Labeling Rule for garment manufacturers and importers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
- France. Applied research, testing and training institute for household cleaning appliances, products and hygiene, industrial laundry, dry-cleaning, and textile and garment care. English and French.
Denim Survival Guide
- Information resource for the history, manufacturing and care of denim fabrics and garments. Cotton fibers and yarn spinning technologies. Textile dictionary and links to related sites. Requires Flash plug-in. From Olah, Inc.
DIA. Drycleaning Institute of Australia
- Roof organization for local institutes of the Australian drycleaning industry, dedicated to education and training, and research, development and legislative activities. Calendar of events. Members' directory.
Garment and Textile Care Program
- Partnership program between the EPA, the dry cleaning industry and public interest groups, dedicated to the evaluation and development of environment friendly cleaning processes and technologies.
IFI. International Fabricare Institute
- USA. Education and research organization of the Association of Dry Cleaners, Wet Cleaners and Launderers.
- From the Clorox Company's, Textile Industry Affairs. Informational web site on textile care symbols and instructions for the apparel trade and consumers.
WFK. Cleaning Technology Research Institute
- Germany. Independent institute for basic and applied research and development in hygiene, and textile and hard surface cleaning and disinfecting processes and agents. List of international standards. English and German.
Writing a Care Label
- Official manual for the writing of apparel care labels, as required by the US Federal Trade Commission.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:50:14 UTC -