become an editor
the entire directory
only in Resources/Government_Institutions
Textiles and Nonwovens
BHB. Bangladesh Handloom Board
- Public sector organization under the administrative control of the Ministry of Textiles and Jute, responsible for the development of the Bangladesh handloom textile industry and the welfare of its workers. Description of handloom weaving technology. Industry statistics, list of on-going projects, and directory of exporters.
BHFTI. California Bureau of Home Furnishings and Thermal Insulation
- USA. Government organization enforcing state statutes and regulations governing upholstered furniture, bedding, and thermal insulation industries. Document search. Library of technical bulletins.
CCPIT TEX. Sub-Council of the Textile Industry
- China. Government sponsored organization within the China National Textile & Apparel Council (CNTAC), dedicated to the export promotion of the Chinese textile, apparel and allied industries. Library of articles. Calendar of events. English and Chinese.
The Chieri Textile Foundation
- Italy. Cooperative initiative of industry and government, aimed at promoting the Chieri textile industry through trademark recognition, furthering personnel education and training, and technology innovation. History of the Chieri textile industry. Company directory. English and Italian.
IFC. International Fibre Centre
- Australia. Government center, focused on providing support and facilitate access to education and training programs relating to textile processing and manufacturing from fiber to fabric. Technical articles and presentations. Links to related sites.
Ministry of Textile Industry
- Official web site of the Pakistani ministry for the textile and garment industry. Links to studies, industry reports, seminars and publications.
Ministry of Textiles & Jute
- Bangladesh. Ministry of the government of Bangladesh, responsible for the development, planning, implementation and evaluation of textile and jute related policies. List of on-going projects. Links to related sites.
Ministry of Textiles of India
- Government office, responsible for policy formulation, planning, development, export promotion and trade regulation in all fields related to the Indian textile industry. Industry reports. Calendar of events. Acts of parliament. Business statistics and analysis. English and Hindi.
Nextgen Textile Park
- India. Government development project, including a management and shopfloor training center, exhibition and convention halls, and facilities for integrated textile manufacturing plants.
Office of the Development Commissioner for Handlooms
- India. Government department in charge of the implementation of development and promotion policies for the Indian handloom textile industry. Links to related sites.
SFDAC. Synthetic Fibre Development & Application Centre
- Pakistan. Government institution, involved in product and human resource development, training and education, quality control and testing of materials, and evaluation of textile export products. List of available facilities, machinery and equipment. Links to related sites.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 16, 2015 at 10:24:05 UTC -