become an editor
the entire directory
only in Technical_Textiles/Resources
Textiles and Nonwovens
Articles and Studies
Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Textiles: Resources
A Brief History of Wearable Computing
- Detailed time-line of the development of the wearable computing technology. Author: Bradlet Rhodes.
Important Facts About Wire Cloth
- Extensive information about the materials used for the production of wire cloth, weave types and technologies, wire cloth properties and characteristics, and fields of application. From Bopp AG.
Intelligent Textiles and Clothing
- Scientific book, summarising the main types of intelligent textiles and their uses, including reviews of phase change and shape memory materials and their applications. Edited by H Mattila.
- Introduction to, and information resource about wearable computing from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Smart & Interactive Textiles
- Commercially available report on the US market for smart and interactive textiles for consumer, industrial and military applications. Author: Andrew McWilliams.
Smart Textiles & Nanotechnology
- Monthly newsletter about electrospinning, nanofibers and coatings, shape memory materials, smart fabrics and wearable electronics. Published by International Newsletters, Ltd.
Smart Textiles Network
- UK. Central Saint Martins Innovation Centre of the London University of the Arts based think tank, focused on exploring the future of smart textiles, intelligent clothing, products, and environments in the context of societal futures and future markets.
- Information resource of the Indian Ministry of Textiles, promoting development and knowledge dissemination about technical textiles within the Indian textile industry.
Technical Textiles Index
- From International Newsletters. Classified and searchable news and information index for the technical textiles industry, covering engineering, industrial and medical textiles, and nonwovens.
Technical Textiles News
- Blog dedicated to industry news and articles about technical textile technology and applications, career opportunities and trade events.
Tex Club Tec
- Italy. Organization of associations, companies and individuals specialised in the technical textiles and nonwovens industries, focused on promotion, market analysis, training, testing and the organization of international conferences. Members' directory. Calendar of events. Library of newsletters and technical articles. English and Italian.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 22, 2015 at 18:35:05 UTC -