become an editor
the entire directory
only in Protection_and_Reinforcement/Composite_Fabrics_and_Structures
Textiles and Nonwovens
Protection and Reinforcement
Composite Fabrics and Structures
Open Directory - Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Textiles: Fabrics: Technical Textiles: Protection and Reinforcement: Composite Fabrics and Structures
Business: Materials: Composites
Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Fibers: Man-made: Mineral Fibers
Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Industrial Yarns and Sewing Threads: Filaments
Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Nonwovens
Science: Technology: Materials: Composites
- USA. Development, design and manufacture of three-dimensionally woven and braided fabrics and structures for composite and ballistic armor reinforcement applications. Extensive technical information and scientific articles on PDF files.
A&P Technology, Inc
- USA. Manufacturers of unidirectional, biaxial and triaxial woven, braided and nonwoven sleeves, tapes and fabrics for composite reinforcement and advanced technology applications, carbon, glass and a range of high-performance fibers. Extensive technical information, specifications and FAQ. Braid calculator. Technical papers on PDF files.
Albany International Techniweave, Inc
- USA. Technical textile company involved in the design, engineering and manufacture of single layer, and two- and three-dimensionally multi-layer woven fabrics, composites, preforms and braided structures for aerospace, spacecraft, and industrial markets, from carbon fiber, aramid, glass, quartz, and ceramic fibers. Part of Albany International Corp.
All-T Composite Co., Ltd
- China. Manufacturers of plain and twill woven peel ply fabrics, knitted polyethylene fabrics, and nonwoven polyester and polyamide breather and bleeder felts for composite reinforcement applications. Also, suppliers of spiral and vacuum pipes, connecters and quick plugs for composite fabrication. Technical specifications. English and Chinese.
American Excelsior Co
- USA. Manufacturers of wood fibers and products for a variety of industrial uses. Its Earth Science Division manufactures wood fiber composite structures for geotechnical and environmental end uses. Technical articles and case studies. Free download of software program for erosion control analyses and design.
- Italy. Manufacturers of woven balanced, undirectional and multi-axial dry fabrics and tapes for composite reinforcement applications, from carbon, aramid, glass fiber and blends. Also, aluminised glassfiber fabrics, pre-pegs, resins, adhesives and core materials. Detailed product catalogs, including technical information. Links to related sites. English and Italian.
Asamer Basaltic Fibers GmbH
- Austria. Development and manufacture of basaltic chopped fibers, rovings, yarns, and uni- and multi-axial woven fabrics for composite reinforcement applications. Material safety data sheets and product brochures on PDF files. English and German.
Australian Composites Pty., Ltd
- Manufacturers of woven and nonwoven prepregs for the composite industry, from polyester and vynilester resinated glass fiber. Technical information on PDF file.
BGF Industries, Inc
- USA. Manufacturers of woven and nonwoven technical fabrics for composite reinforcement applications, from glassfiber and a wide variety of high-performance fibers. Technical information, specifications and MSDS on PDF files. Extensive technical references. Part of Porcher Industries.
Chrong Yi Co., Ltd
- Taiwan. Design and manufacture of biaxial, quadraxial, unidirectional woven and nonwoven stitchbonded fabrics for composite reinforcement applications, from glass fiber, aramid and carbon fibers. Technical specifications. Extensive list of applications.
Dalla Betta Group
- Italy. Development and manufacture of high-performance unidirectional woven fabrics for composites reinforcement applications, from carbon. English and Italian.
ENC International Corp
- Korea. Exporters of composite materials, electronic parts, chemicals, plastic resins, cosmetics, textiles and machine components. Glassfiber filament yarns, chopped strands, rovings, and mats and woven fabrics for composite reinforcement applications. Also, uni-directional carbon prepegs. Detailed product catalogs, including technical information and specifications.
Ellis Developments, Ltd
- UK. Design, development and manufacture of net-shaped technical textiles for composite reinforcement applications. Also, polyester fabrics for surgical implantation.
- The Netherlands. Manufacturers of woven, and tubular and flat braided tapes and fabrics for composite reinforcement applications, glass, aramid, carbon and polyethylene. Also, complete turnkey overbraiding solutions. Extensive technical information and fabric specifications.
Fiber Glass Industries, Inc
- USA. Manufacturers of woven and stitch bonded fabrics, rovings and strands for composite applications, from glass fibers. Extensive technical information and specifications on PDF files.
- Canada. Manufacturers of glass fiber chopped strands, rovings, mats, and woven and knitted fabrics for composite reinforcement applications. Also, alkali resistant chopped strands and meshes, and fiberglass insect screens. Technical information on PDF files.
Fibtex Co., Ltd
- China. Exporters of Chinese made fiberglass filament yarns and rovings, and woven, knitted and nonwoven needlepunch fabrics for geotechnical, construction, insulation, and composite reinforcement applications. Also, cable and wire insulation, and geosynthetics. Extensive technical information. Glossary of composite terms. Links to principal companies.
FlexForm Technologies, LLC
- USA. Development and manufacture of light weight, moldable and recyclable nonwoven composite mats and boards for furniture, automotive and industrial applications, from blends of polypropylene and natural fibers. Technical information and FAQ.
- USA. Carbon graphite composite materials for the steel, medical, automotive and aerospace industries. Fiber reinforced carbon composites for durable, high-performance applications.
Guo Tai Fiberglass Co., Ltd
- China. Manufacturers of E-glass chopped strands and rovings, and woven fiberglass mats and fabrics for composite reinforcement applications. Also, glasswool insulation boards, composite tubes, panels and profiles. Technical information. English and Chinese.
JPS Composite Materials, Inc
- USA. Manufacturers of high-strength woven fabrics for composite reinforcement applications, from glass and quartz fiber, and high-performance synthetic fibers. Technical information. Links to related sites.
- India. Manufacturers of polyamide 6 peel ply fabrics and release films for the composites industry. Technical information.
Kush Synthetics Pvt., Ltd
- India. Manufacturers of uni- and multi-axial, and bi-axial stitchbond nonwoven fabrics for composite reinforcement applications, from glass fiber. Technical information and fabric specifications.
- Manufacturers of prepegs for the composites industry, from epoxy impregnated flax. Technical information. Flax history and properties. Links to related sites. English and French.
- Turkey. Manufacturers of unidirectional, multi-axial and hybrid reinforcement fabrics for the composites industry, from glass fiber, aramid and carbon. Also, asphalt reinforcement fabrics, technical consultancy services, and distributors of mold releases, resins, cleaners, adhesives, core materials, vacuum infusion materials, and RTM equipment and tooling materials. Part of Telateks Tekstil AS. English and Turkish.
Midwest Composites, Inc
- USA. Sales agency and distributor of composite materials for industrial end uses. Fiberglass, graphite, kevlar and vulcanized fiber. Asbestos laminates and composite fabrics.
- USA. Global provider of advanced-technology fiber-reinforcing solutions. Professional and technical information, references and resources on fiber reinforcement.
- Germany. Diversified multi-national group of companies, active in fiberglass, refractories and residential services. Manufacturers of E-glass and silica glass staple fiber and filament yarns. Also, solid and mesh woven multi-axial fiberglass fabrics for composite reinforcement applications. English and German.
- USA. Versatile, multi-national manufacturing corporation, active in the communication, transportation, consumer, computer and imaging markets. High performance nonwoven composite materials for medical and industrial end uses. Technical and product marketing information. Free downloadable software for calculation and evaluation of processes.
- France. Manufacturers of glassfiber filaments, rovings, chopped strands and woven fabrics for reinforcement applications in the composite industry. Detailed descriptions of products, technologies and processes. Material safety data on PDF files. Glossary of terms. English and French.
- Italy. Development and manufacture of unidirectional and multi-axial fabrics for composite reinforcement applications, from glass, carbon, aramid, PVA and polyethylene fibers. Fabric catalogs include technical information. Description of manufacturing technology. English and Italian.
Svenska Tanso AB
- Sweden. Manufacturers' representatives and suppliers of natural and synthetic graphite, carbon, electrode materials, composite auxiliaries, metals and chemicals. Distributors of fabrics, prepegs, tapes, tubular braids and epoxy for the composite industry. Part of Toyo Tanso Co., Ltd. English and Swedish.
Synerburg Material Co., Ltd
- Taiwan. Manufacturers of breathable, moisture permeable, waterproof, heat radiation blocking and fire-retardant membranes and seal tapes for high-performance textile and nonwovens laminating applications, from crosslinked polyurethane. Also, aluminium laminated membranes.
Textile Engineering & Manufacturing, Inc
- USA. Custom engineering and manufacturing company engaged in research and development of unidirectional, multi-axial, open mesh, net shape and three-dimendionally woven, and braided, knitted and needlepunch nonwoven fabrics and products for applications in aerospace, military, industry and biomedics.
- USA. Versatile manufacturing group of companies, active in plastics, aluminum and vinyl extrusions, and medical research. Its film division manufactures, amongst others, nonwoven laminate films for personal and medical applications, landscaping and industrial filtration.
Tygavac Advanced Materials, Ltd
- UK. Distributors of products and materials to the composites industry. Woven and nonwoven bleed-out, breather, absorption and release fabrics, from polyamide and PTFE. Technical information on PDF files. Part of the Airtech Group.
V2 Composites, Inc
- USA. Manufacturers of custom developed unidirectional knitted and multi-axial stitched composite reinforcement fabrics and scrims, from glass fiber, aramid, carbon and blends. Technical information on PDF files. Links to related sites.
- USA. Manufacturers of a wide range of woven and stitchbonded reinforcement fabrics for composite structures in marine, aerospace, transportation, sports and industrial applications, from glassfiber, carbon, aramid and blends. Description of manufacturing processes and technologies. Extensive technical information.
- USA. Puncture, cut and tear resistant composite fabrics and materials for aerospace, industrial and recreational applications, from a range of high-performance fibers. Detailed product descriptions.
Zongheng New Materials Technology, Ltd
- China. Manufacturers of bi-axial and multi-axial warp knitted fabrics for composite reinforcement applications. English and Chinese.
- Germany. Design, development and manufacture of patent protected fabrics for composite reinforcement applications, from high-modulous glass, aramid and carbon woven and non-crimp stitch bonded fabrics with embedded thermoplastic expandable microspheres. Detailed product catalogs, including technical information and specifications. Extensive descriptions of technology, manufacturing process and applications. English and German.
Composite Fabrics and Structures
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, February 3, 2013 10:33:08 PM EST -