become an editor
the entire directory
only in Multiple_Applications/North_America
Textiles and Nonwovens
Open Directory - Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Textiles: Fabrics: Technical Textiles: Multiple Applications: North America
ABC Industries, Inc
- USA. Manufacturers of technical fabrics, and ventilation and ducting products to the mining and tunneling industries. Two and three ply, scrim reinforced PVC laminates and coated mesh fabrics for a wide range of industrial, medical, marine and recreational applications.
- USA. Custom design and manufacture of technical textile fabrics and components for transportation, aerospace, architecture, contract and industrial applications. Also, fabric repair services. Links to partner sites.
- USA. Vertically integrated group of textile manufacturing companies. High-performance, coated and uncoated, and laminated waterproof and breathable fabrics for active- and sportswear applications. Extensive technical information, test results and care instructions.
Acoustone Sound Fabrics
- USA. Design and manufacture of woven fabrics for acoustical panels, wall treatments, ceilings and speaker covers, from vinyl coated glassfiber yarns.
- USA. Diversified textile manufacturing company, active in textile based safety and security products for the aviation, commercial, defence and transport industries. Technical textile solutions for aerospace and defence applications.
American Fiber and Finishing, Inc
- USA. Industrial and technical fabrics, from cotton and polyester fiber. Also, fiber based products for medical and hygiene end uses.
- USA. Manufacturers of mesh, netting, spacer fabrics and tricot knitted fabrics for apparel, military, aerospace, filtration, and a variety of technical and industrial applications.
Atex Technologies, Inc
- USA. Suppliers of engineered woven, warp knitted and braided implantable fabrics and mono-filament surgical meshes to medical device manufacturers.
Belton Industries, Inc
- USA. Precision slit yarns from extruded polypropylene films. Woven and finished fabrics for geotechnical, industrial and agricultural applications. Custom development and manufacturing services. Detailed product information, with technical specifications. Links to related organizations.
Bo-Tex Sales Corp
- USA. Manufacturers of vinyl coated mesh fabrics for industrial, agricultural, safety, recreational and construction applications, from polyester. Detailed fabric catalog, including technical specifications.
- USA. PVC and acrylic coated, and laminated fabrics for covering, environmental, safety, military and industrial applications, from polyester and polyamide. Also, roofing membranes.
Bridgestone Americas Holding, Inc
- USA. Multi-national group of companies, active in tires, textiles, polymers, construction materials and industrial products. Water based adhesives for polyester fabrics treatment. Woven industrial fabrics, from polyester and polyamide. Part of the Bridgestone Corp.
Bruin Plastics Co., Inc
- USA. Standard and custom manufactured, vinyl coated and laminated fabrics for marine, covering, industrial, signs and banners, barrier, recreational and environmental applications, from polyester. Color charts. List of trade shows.
Consoltex Holdings, Inc
- USA. Vertically integrated group of textile manufacturing companies. Specialty woven, dyed, printed, coated and finished fabrics for fashion, home furnishing, industrial, construction, military, medical, aeronautical and agricultural applications, from cotton, flax, polyester, polyamide and viscose blends.
Cramer Fabrics, Inc
- USA. Design and manufacture of plain, twill and satin woven industrial fabrics for belting, filtration, marine, aerospace, automotive and technical applications, from a variety of high-performance fibers. Custom manufacturing services. Detailed technical information. Links to related sites.
Dash Multi-Corp, Inc
- USA. Diversified group of manufacturing companies, active in plastic raw materials, textiles, and flooring products. Raschel knitted fabrics and meshes for geotechnical, industrial and technical applications, from polyester and polyamide. Custom coating and laminating services.
Dazian Fabrics, LLC
- USA. Design, development and manufacture of a range of dyed, large format digital, dye-sublimation and silk screen printed flame-retardant fabrics for the entertainment, special event, architectural and exhibit display industries. Also, custom sewn draperies, backdrops, stage curtains and projection screens.
Domestic Fabrics Corp
- USA. Manufacturers of circular and warp, solid and mesh knitted fabrics for military, safety, environmental, healthcare and industrial applications, from spun yarns and filaments. Technical information. Product brochures on PDF files.
Dynic USA Corp
- Manufacturers of coated, polyester and polyamide woven and nonwoven technical fabrics for industrial labeling applications. Also, thermal transfer ribbons, flat panel displays and nonwoven cabin air filters. Technical information and FAQ. Links to related sites. Part of the Dynic Corp.
- Canada. One or two side coated fabrics for a wide variety of technical and industrial applications, from oriented strands of polyethylene film. Extensive technical data sheets. Members of PGI.
Fabric Development, Inc
- USA. Custom design, development and manufacture of specialty woven, knitted and braided fabrics for aerospace, transportation, marine, industrial, recreational and medical applications, from a variety of high-performance fibers.
Green Belting Industries, Ltd
- Canada. Manufacturers of a range of solid and mesh woven, silicone and polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) coated fabrics, belts and tapes for textile and nonwovens, food handling, laminating, polymer processing and technical applications, from glass fiber, kevlar and nomex. Also, custom die cutting, spraying and coating services. Detailed fabric catalogs, including technical information and specifications. Technical brochures on PDF files. Calendar of events.
Green Mountain Knitting, Inc
- USA. Manufacturers of a range of knitted fabrics, webbings, tapes, cords and trims for safety, technical, industrial and apparel applications, from cotton, wool, acrylic, polyester, polyamide and high-performance fibers. Also, collections of ready-made hoods, sleeves and liners.
- USA. Manufacturers, suppliers and converters of specification and commercial fabrics for military, police and institutional uniform apparel, parachute fabrics, and industrial bag fabrics. Technical specifications.
Herculite Products, Inc
- USA. High-performance, reinforced vinyl coated and laminated fabrics for healthcare, industrial and printing applications. Detailed product catalogs, including technical information.
Highland Industries, Inc
- USA. Manufacturers of woven and knitted, coated and laminated industrial fabrics for a wide range of aerospace, automotive, technical and commercial applications. Detailed product catalog, including technical information.
Indiana Coated Fabrics
- USA. Manufacturers of coated, laminated, embossed and calendered textiles for window shades, projection screens, artistic purposes and other technical applications. Detailed technical information and specifications. Custom finishing services.
Industrial Fabrics Corp
- USA. Manufacturers of precision woven media and screen fabrics for printing, belts, separation and filtration applications, from man-made monofilaments and spun yarns. Technical information and specifications. Part of the Gamma Holding Technology Group.
Jason Mills, Inc
- USA. Raschel and tricot knitted fabrics for industrial and garment applications, from polyester, polyamide and polypropylene. Custom development services. Dyeing, finishing, slitting and die cutting service. Complete on-line freight service for registered customers.
Jewel Industries, Inc
- USA. Manufacturers of custom developed woven, and circular and flat bed knitted fabrics for a wide range of specialty protective apparel, technical and industrial applications. Technical information.
Mesa Laminated Fabrics
- USA. Design, development and manufacture of laminated composite fabrics for geotechnical, marine, healthcare, industrial, recreational and specialty applications. Technical specifications. Part of Mesa Industries.
- USA. Design and manufacture of custom knitted wire mesh fabrics and products for aerospace, military, automotive, petrochemical and industrial applications. Introduction to knitted wire mesh technology. Technical information on PDF files.
Milliken & Co
- USA. Multi-national group of textile and chemicals manufacturing companies. High-performance fabrics for aerospace, automotive and industrial applications. Also, fine woven fabrics for fashion and home furnishings, and a wide range of domestic and industrial carpets and carpet tiles.
- Canada. Manufacturers of PVC coated and colored fabrics for a wide range of technical, industrial and consumer products applications. Custom coloring services.
Nextec Applications, Inc
- USA. Design, development and manufacture of patent protected, free of hazardous chemicals, water resistant, windproof, breathable and washable specialty fabrics for outdoor gear, performance apparel, military, industrial applications and protective products. Detailed fabric catalogs, including technical information. Glossary of terms, testing procedures and FAQ.
Performance Textiles, Inc
- USA. Design and manufacture of greige, finished, dyed, printed and coated high-visibility and high-performance woven fabrics for commercial, governmental and military applications, from a variety of man-made and natural fibers. Detailed product specifications. Links to organizations and companies.
Phifer Wire Products, Inc
- USA. Manufacturers of woven fabrics for insect screening, furniture and shading applications, from metal wire, glassfiber and polyester. Also, drawn wire on cones. Product selector including technical specifications.
Precision Fabrics Group, Inc
- USA. Woven, high-performance technical fabrics for medical, aerospace, electronics, industrial and consumer applications, from polyamide and polyester filament yarns. Also, distributors and processors of nonwoven fabrics. Detailed product descriptions.
Reeves Brothers, Inc
- USA. Textile manufacturing and finishing company. Weaving, precision coating and converting of high-performance, technical textiles for a variety of industrial and consumer applications.
SEI Industries, Ltd
- Canada. Structural engineered products from high strength, lightweight woven fabrics, and related systems for the aviation, logistics supply, environmental and firefighting industries. Also, pumps, filtration media, power generation and liquid transfer systems. Extensive product descriptions and library of bulletins.
Sandel International, Inc
- USA. Design and manufacture of patented high-performance fire barrier textiles for upholstery, bedding products and industrial applications. Test results and technical information. Cleaning and sewing guides. Part of Fab Industries, Inc.
- USA. Vertically integrated textile manufacturing company. Specialty coated, woven, high-performance technical fabrics for geomembrane, roofing and architectural, transportation, recreational and military applications.
Secant Medical, LLC
- USA. Design, development and manufacture of custom engineered solid and mesh woven, knitted, braided and nonwoven implantable fabrics for medical device applications, from a range of specialty polymers and biomaterials. Part of Prodesco, Inc.
Shuford Mills, Inc
- USA. Design and manufacture of solution dyed woven technical fabrics for marine, upholstery, awning, furniture and automotive applications, from acrylic. High-performance finishings. Fabric specifications on PDF files.
Sigmatex High Technology Fabrics, Inc
- USA. Manufacturers of specialty woven, multi-axial and non-crimp technical fabrics for aerospace, defence, civil engineering, industrial and leisure applications, from carbon, aramid, glass fiber and blends. Searchable product catalogs. Technical information and product data sheets.
Snyder Manufacturing, Inc
- USA. Manufacturers of vinyl laminated, and coated mesh fabrics for covering applications, medical and safety products, athletic equipment, banners, tents and tension structures and a range of general applications. Detailed fabric catalog, including technical information.
Spradling International, Inc
- USA. Vinyl coated fabrics for the automotive, healthcare, marine, hospitality, and bags industries. Extensive, searchable product directory. On-line ordering.
Stafford Textiles, Ltd
- Canada. Diversified textile manufacturing company, active in industrial fabrics and apparel. High-performance, specialty finished, woven and knitted, coated, bonded and laminated fabrics for safety supply, marine, healthcare, recreational and technical applications. Extensive technical information and fabric specifications.
Standard Textile Co., Inc
- USA. Specialty textile fabrics and finished products for the healthcare industry. Also, consulting and management programs for institutional and surgical linens.
Steele Technical Fabrics, Ltd
- USA. Standard and custom colored, and digitally printed acoustic fabrics for architectural and speaker applications. Also, global sourcing, technical design and product development services and consultancy.
Stern & Stern Industries, Inc
- USA. Manufacturers of standard and custom developed, woven and finished technical and industrial fabrics, from polyester, polyamide, and high-performance fibers. Extensive technical information. Searchable directory of fabric specifications.
- USA. Manufacturers and distributors of polyester vinyl coated fabrics for tarpaulins, boat covering, tent fabrication, signage, geotechnical, recreational and sports, and industrial applications. Technical specifications.
- USA. Manufacturers of multi-gauge raschel and warp knitted, beam and pad dyed, coated and finished tricot fabrics, scrims and substrates for apparel, furnishing, automotive and industrial, geotechnical and military applications, from natural, man-made and blended yarns. Also, custom manufacturing of collections of made-ups. Detailed fabric catalogs, including technical information.
Swift Textile Metalizing, LLC
- USA. Manufacturers of metallized electrically conductive and reflective filaments, and woven, knitted and nonwoven fabrics and finished materials foe gaskets, shielding tapes, cable shield and composites.
- Canada. Manufacturers of circular, raschel and crochet knitted industrial fabrics for geotechnical, scrim, shading, netting and packaging applications, from polyester, polypropylene and polyethylene. Technical information. Links to related sites.
- USA. Specialty woven and knitted technical fabrics for industrial, agricultural and recreational applications, from in-house extruded monofilament polypropylene yarns. Custom design and manufacturing services.
Textile Products, Inc
- USA. Design, engineering and manufacture of specialty woven, knitted and braided fabrics for aerospace, marine, industrial, recreational and medical applications, from a variety of high-performance fibers.
Textiles Coated International
- USA. Manufacturers of high performance polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) coated, composite and laminated glass fiber fabrics and polymer films for insulation jacketing, food processing, conveyor belting, release sheeting, chlor-alkali production facilities, and floating roof seals. Technical information. Links to related sites.
The Quantum Group, Inc
- USA. Vertically integrated textile manufacturing company. Flat, tubular and shaped woven technical fabrics for furniture, footwear, bedding, filtration and geotechnical applications, from a wide variety of natural and man-made fibers. Also, tire fabrics and wallcoverings. Technical information.
Tietex International, Ltd
- USA. Engineered, woven, knitted and stitchbond nonwoven fabrics for footwear, medical, automotive, industrial, upholstery and home furnishing, decorative and high-performance applications.
- USA. Proprietary technology for the manufacture of specialty fabrics and products for high-performance active wear and healthcare textiles. Technical information and comparisons. Extensive FAQ.
Ultraflexx Systems, Inc
- USA. Multi-national company, involved in the design, development and manufacture of mesh and solid seamless woven, coated and finished wide width and super wide width fabrics for signage, billboard, awning, banner and architectural design applications, from polyester and cotton. Detailed fabric catalogs, including technical specifications.
Value Vinyls, Inc
- USA. Manufacturers of PVC laminated and coated reinforced vinyl fabrics for a wide range of industrial applications. Custom design and development services. Technical specifications.
- USA. Design and manufacture of advanced knitted fabrics and fiber structures for medicine and bioengineering, electronics, aerospace, marine and environmental control applications.
- USA. Design and manufacture of fire and dustmite barrier and healthcare fabrics for residential, medical and institutional applications. Specialty finishing treatments.
- Canada. Manufacturers of knitted, polymer coated and custom colored and finished fabrics for healthcare, industrial and commercial applications. Technical information. Job offerings. Links to related sites.
WF Lake Corp
- USA. High-performance technical textile fabrics and products for industrial applications, from glass- and chemical fibers.
WL Gore & Associates, Inc
- USA. Engineered, patented, breathable membrane fabrics for weather protection, and medical, safety and recreational applications. Also, medical, industrial and electronic products. Detailed product descriptions. Fabric care guide. Shop locator. On-line job opportunities. Multi-lingual site.
- USA. Custom designed technical fabrics with high stretch and recovery, strength, moldability, absorbency and thermal properties for bedding, coating and laminating substrates, and protection, utilising proprietary technology which originated in the DuPont Co, and incorporates bulkable yarns into nonwoven structures.
Zodiac Fabrics, Inc
- Canada. Manufacturers of small-diameter, circular knitted fabrics for geotechnical and industrial applications. Custom manufacturing services. Technical information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, August 15, 2010 5:23:00 PM EDT -