become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cotton/North_America
Textiles and Nonwovens
Baum Textile Mills, Inc
- USA. Manufacturers of printed and dyed designer flannel and fleece fabrics for quilting applications, from cotton. Designer profiles. Gallery of quilt designs.
- Mexico. Vertically integrated textile manufacturing company. Woven fabrics, sterile and non-sterile gauzes, swabs and surgical towels for madical applications, from cotton. Also, cotton yarns and fabrics for apparel applications.
Indo-US Sales, Inc
- USA. Design and manufacture of hand woven and hand dyed fabrics for apparel and furnishing applications, from cotton. Also, towels, cushions and tote bags. Custom manufacturing services. Searchable product catalogs. On-line purchasing facility.
- Mexico. Vertically integrated group of textile manufacturing companies. Woven dyed, printed and finished fabrics for industrial apparel and fashion applications, from cotton and blends. Also, raw white and dyed acrylic staple fibers, tow and tops for yarn spinning and nonwovens production, and collections of ready-made apparel. English and Spanish.
- USA. Design and manufacture of traditional and contemporary style printed fabrics for quilting, craft and apparel applications, from cotton. Detailed fabric catalogs and quilt design gallery. Designer profiles. List of retail stores. Part of E.E.Schenck Co.
PCCA. Plains Cotton Cooperative Association
- USA. Farmer owned cotton marketing and textile manufacturing cooperative. Vertically integrated manufacturing of woven, indigo dyed and finished fabrics for fashion and apparel applications, from cotton. Also, open-end and ring spun cotton yarns.
- USA. Manufacturers of woven, printed and finished designer fabrics for quilting applications, from cotton. Designer profiles. Extensive technical information. Interactive color shades skeleton.
- USA. Diversified group of companies, active in textiles, food products, testing systems, industrial consumables and electronics. Manufacturers of jacquard and seersucker woven, yarn and piece dyed, and specialty finished fabrics for apparel, performance wear and sports wear, from long staple supima cotton, spandex and blends. Also, collections of ready-made apparel and garment accessories. Part of the Shinyei Kaisha Group.
Textil Arte Contemporaneo SA
- Mexico. Diversified textile manufacturing company, active in rugs and fabrics. Chenille woven fiber and yarn dyed fabrics for bedding, furniture, toys and bathroom applications, from cotton. English and Spanish.
Timeless Treasures Fabrics, Inc
- USA. Manufacturers of designer fabrics for crafts, quilting and apparel applications, from cotton. Links page to collections. Shop locator, and list of representatives. Wholesale only.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 12, 2007 at 4:53:25 UTC -