become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cotton/Europe
Textiles and Nonwovens
Regional: Europe: Business and Economy: Industrial
- Switzerland. Diversified group of manufacturing companies, active in textiles and golf equipment. Two-fold woven shirting fabrics, from cotton, and blends with cashmere and wool. Also, handkerchiefs, home textiles, shirts and promotional products. English, German and French.
Arthur Dilthey Weberei KG
- Germany. Manufacturers of flat, velvet and corduroy woven, dyed, and finished fabrics for apparel applications, from cotton. English and German.
- Turkey. Diversified group of companies, active in textiles, construction, agriculture, computers, education and tourism. Vertically integrated manufacturing of rapier and air-jet woven, griege, yarn dyed and finished fabrics for apparel applications, from cotton. English and Turkish.
- Italy. Group of textile manufacturing companies. Woven, greige, dyed and finished fabrics for apparel applications, from cotton and cotton rich blends. English and Italian.
- Turkey. Vertically integrated textile manufacturing company. Ring spun yarns. Weaving, dyeing, printing and finishing of plain woven, corduroy, denim and velvet fabrics for apparel and home textiles, from cotton and cotton rich blends. Detailed product specifications. Part of Banci Holding SA. English and Turkish.
- France. Design and manufacture of woven, yarn dyed and printed fabrics for bedding and furnishing applications, from cotton. Also, cushions, curtains and wallpapers. Extensive design galleries. English and French.
- UK. Diversified company, involved in design consultancy, product engineering and production process design, materials selection, contract manufacturing, packaging and marketing for a wide range of medical and technical products. Private label manufacturing of medical grade knitted and nonwoven fabrics, narrow fabrics, wound dressings and bandages.
Canclini Tessile SpA
- Italy. Manufacturers of plain and pattern woven, yarn dyed fabrics for shirting applications, from long-staple Egyptian cotton. Glossary of technical terms. Links to related sites. English and Italian.
- Russia. Vertically integrated textile and nonwovens manufacturing company. Greige and finished, twill, drill and satin woven fabrics for apparel and furnishing, from cotton. Also, high-loft and stitchbond nonwovens, and ready-made garments
Elmer & Zweifel GmbH
- Germany. Vertically integrated textile manufacturing company. Fabrics and finished products for home textile, medical and healthcare, agricultural and industrial applications, from cotton, linen and blends. On-line shopping. English and German.
Hausammann + Moos AG
- Switzerland. Manufacturers of rigid and stretch woven, dyed and finished fabrics for apparel and lining applications, from cotton. Also, blends with silk and wool.
- Germany. Manufacturers of rigid and stretch woven and finished corduroy, twill, satin and canvas fabrics for apparel and outdoor clothing applications, from cotton. Lists of local and world wide agents. Part of the Certex Group.
Klopman International Spa
- Italy. Fabrics for workwear from cotton rich blends of fiber. Description of manufacturing process, and interactive color chart.
- UK. Design and manufacture of woven and printed fabrics for the quilting industry, from cotton. Product catalog, searchable by style range, keyword and codes.
Miro Radici Group
- Italy. Diversified multi-national group of companies, active in textiles, machinery and energy. Vertically integrated manufacturing of terry woven, white and dyed fabrics for towels, bathrobes and kitchen cloth, from long staple Egyptian cotton. Also, collections of combed yarns, and synthetic carpets. Links to group companies. Multi-lingual site.
- Ukraine. Vertically integrated group of textile manufacturing companies. Plain and pattern woven greige, continuous dyed, rotary screen printed, and finished fabrics for apparel and workwear, bedding and furnishing applications, from cotton. Also, open-end spun cotton yarns for weaving and knitting. Technical information. Multi-lingual site.
- Switzerland. Design and manufacture of jacquard and plain woven, printed and embroidered fabrics for apparel applications, from cotton.
Setex Textil GmbH
- Germany. Manufacturers of single and double woven greige, and custom dyed, printed, finished, coated and raised fabrics for bedding and furnishing applications in healthcare and hospitality markets, from cotton. Also, commission yarn preparation and fabric coating services. English, German and French.
Talbot Weaving, Ltd
- UK. Development and manufacture of light, medium and heavy weight, dense woven weatherproof and breathable fabrics for performance outerwear, military and medical applications, from long staple cotton. Technical information and specifications.
- Russia. Vertically integrated textile manufacturing company. Shuttleless jacquard woven and circular knitted, jigger dyed, flat bed and rotary screen printed, sanforized and finished fabrics for apparel and linen applications, from cotton. Also, single and twisted cotton and viscose blended yarns, and collections of ready-made garments and workwear. English and Russian.
Velener Textilwerk GmbH
- Germany. Vertically integrated textile manufacturing company. Woven, dyed and finished fabrics for apparel and workwear, upholstery and furnishing, and technical applications, from cotton. English and German.
- Czech Republic. Manufacturers of rigid and stretch corduroy and velvet pile fabrics for workwear, sports wear and apparel applications, from cotton and cotton rich blends. Also, carded and combed, rotor and ring spun cotton yarns. English and Czech.
- Germany. Woven fabrics for casual and sportswear applications, from cotton and cotton rich blends. Detailed catalogs. On-line job offerings. English and German.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 8, 2013 at 13:57:48 UTC -