the entire directory
only in Resources/Management_Resources
Textiles and Nonwovens
Open Directory - Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Resources: Management Resources
Articles and Studies
Supply Chain Resources
Business: Management: Consulting
Agreement on Textiles and Clothing
- Summary, and full HTML, PDF and Word text files on the World Trade Organization's Uruguay round agreement outlining the process of liberalisation of the global textile and clothing industry.
Industrial Resource Network
- From Neolink, Inc. Searchable database of manufacturers and suppliers of products and services. Free service industrial directory. Enter upon registration.
- Database of global textile intelligence, covering production information, trade agreements, quotas, tariffs and pricing, and information on the world market for yarns, fabrics, apparel and textile products. From Werner International Co.
OTEXA - Textile and Apparel Category System
- United States Department of Commerce 2007 harmonized tariff schedule for the textile and apparel industries.
OTEXA. Office for Textiles and Apparel
- Information resource for individuals or companies interested in exporting U.S.-made textile and apparel products. Includes information about overseas markets, trade shows, textile-related legislation and international agreements, federal and state export programs and data.
SIGL. Textiles, Footwear and Steel Licence Management System
- Web site of the European Union, providing information on current quota levels for the import of textiles, clothing, footwear and steel products into the EU. English and French.
- Switzerland. Technical database for the textile industry. Search engine for companies, products, machinery and services. Technical papers on PDF files. Requires Adobe file reader. From TexData International AG. English, Spanish, German, Italian and French.
Textile Clothing Technology Corp
- USA. Non-profit organization, dedicated to improving textile business systems and manufacturing resources. Also, education and training resource for fiber, textile, apparel, retail and sewn products companies.
Textile Information Management System
- Internet database and information resource for the global textile industry. Company listing, advertising, industrial and marketing information and market place.
Textile Machinery Operators
- Job outlook statement for textile machinery operators from the US Department of Labor's 2000-01 Occupational Outlook Handbook. This statement discusses the nature of the work, working conditions, employment, training, and various other qualifications and issues.
Textile Quota Information
- US Customs Service general information, and past and current status reports for textile quotas.
Textile, Wool, Fur, Apparel and Leather Matters
- Portal of the US Federal Trade Commission, providing consumer and technical information about rules and regulations related to the textile, apparel and leather industries.
Textiles and Clothing
- Web site of the European Commission, Directorate General for Enterprise and Industry, aiming to disseminate information on all EU policies, actions and initiatives promoting growth and development of EU enterprises, focused on the textile, apparel and textile materials industries.
World Trade Search
- A multi-language, searchable export and import, trade and business site. Free registration.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, August 20, 2011 8:24:04 AM EDT -