the entire directory
only in Resources/Composite_Materials
Textiles and Nonwovens
Open Directory - Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Resources: Composite Materials
Articles and Studies
Business: Materials: Composites
Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Textiles: Fabrics: Technical Textiles: Protection and Reinforcement: Composite Fabrics and Structures
Science: Technology: Materials: Composites
- A resource about composites for engineers, students, and researchers. Articles, tips, industry best-practices and forum.
- Portal to the composites industry. Categorized lists of consultants and suppliers, online tools, news, calendar of events, used equipment and jobs
- European Community funded project aiming to develop a more competitive European composites industry through knowledge and technology transfer, and by encouraging the commercialisation of composites innovation. Industry news and calendar of events. Company directory and marketplace. Library of articles. Links to related sites.
- Homepage of Prof. David Bainbridge. Information resource about composites manufactured from natural, non-toxic and biodegradable materials. Also, technical consulting services. List of natural fibers. Technology and materials descriptions. Links to related sites.
- Andy Keson's blog providing information and resources related to composites materials.
- Information resource of the UK Department of Trade and Industry, providing answers to problems associated with polymer composite related materials measurement, test methods and standards materials usage and material characterisation.
- Internet database for information on natural fiber reinforced polymer composites, funded by the German Agency of Renewable Resources. Technical and marketing articles on PDF files. Databases for reference and market information, fibers, compounds and technology. [English, German and French]
NGCC. Network Group for Composites in Construction
- UK. Network of professionals and companies active in composites for the construction industry, dedicated to the dissemination of knowledge, and developing and promoting best practices in the application of fiber reinforced polymer composites. Introduction to composites. Calendar of events. Library of articles and technical FAQ. Links to related sites.
- UK Department of Trade and Industry supported information portal for composite material evaluation, selection and design, and manufacturing methods.
Worldwide Composites Search Engine
- Search engine for advanced composite materials, honeycombs, prepegs, film adhesives, fabrics and related industry services and products. Also featuring surplus material sales, and key personnel listings.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 22, 2014 at 14:15:06 UTC -