the entire directory
only in Nonwovens/Resources
Textiles and Nonwovens
Open Directory - Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Nonwovens: Resources
Articles and Studies
Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Resources
The Airlaid Manufacturing Process
- Concise description of the various stages in the manufacturing process of airlaid nonwovens. Adapted from the Airlaid Pulp Nonwoven Primer, published by INDA. [PDF]
Competence Center Nonwovens
- Germany. Commercial nonwovens and technical textiles innovation center, based in the Sachsischer Textilforschungsinstitut eV, and focused on development and knowledge transfer, consulting, and pilot plant, testing and evaluation services for small and medium sized nonwovens companies. PDF brochure.
- Canada. Technical resource and service center for the textile, nonwovens, geotextile and polymer industries, active in research and development, testing and technology transfer. Technology news. Links to related sites. English and French.
- Germany. Group of institutes involved in applied polymer research. Contract research for the textiles, nonwovens and papermaking industries. English and German.
- USA. Non-profit, independent, contract research and development organization, active in papermaking, nonwovens and natural, non-wood fibers.
Kochi Prefectural Paper Technology Center
- Japan. Government institute involved in fundamental and applied research and development activities for the papermaking and nonwovens industries. Also, technical testing, consultancy, training and knowledge transfer services. English and Japanese.
The Nonwovens Institute
- USA. Dedicated institute of the North Carolina State University, active in research, education and training, proprietary testing, analysis and product development for the nonwovens and allied industries.
- UK. Non-profit, cooperative membership organization, dedicated to the discussion and transfer of innovations and developments in the nonwovens industry. List of events. Members directory. Business related news.
Nonwovens Research Group
- UK. University of Leeds. Applied research on the formation of nonwoven structures, characterizaion of properties, and development of process technologies and methods. Shockwave plug-in.
- News, events, and links for the global nonwovens industry. Detailed facts about nonwovens markets, technology and companies. From Nonwovens Markets.
Southeast Nonwovens, Inc
- USA. Independent contract research and technology development for the nonwovens and specialty papermaking industries. Bench and pilot scale manufacturing facilities. Links to industry sites.
TANDEC. Textiles and Nonwovens Development Center
- USA. Cooperative project, sponsored by industry and the University of Tennessee to provide research, education and training for the world wide textile and nonwovens industries.
Web Handling & Converting Blog
- Dr. David Roisum's weblog about paper, polymer film and nonwovens web handling and converting.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 23, 2012 at 12:05:02 UTC -