become an editor
the entire directory
only in Textiles_and_Nonwovens/News_and_Media
Textiles and Nonwovens
News and Media
Open Directory - Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: News and Media
Resins and Chemicals
Arts: Design: Fashion: Magazines and E-zines
Business: News and Media
This category in other languages:
Air-jet Weft Insertion
- Review of the history of air-jet weft insertion providing an analysis of weft insertion elements, including a comparison between water-jet and air-jet weaving. Author: L. Vangheluwe.
- Journal for the Asian textile, apparel and nonwovens industries, focused on marketing and retail, machinery and technologies, and chemicals and chemical auxiliaries. Published by Adsdale Publications, Ltd.
ATA. Journal for Asia on Textile & Apparel
- Two-monthly journal for the Asian textile, apparel and nonwovens industries. Feature articles on business news, technologies and market developments.
Billian Publishing, Inc
- USA. Publishing house, focused on consumer and trade magazines, directories, databases and websites. Technical and industry magazines and publications for the apparel, textile and nonwovens industries.
China Textile Leader
- Monthly publication on technology developments in the global textile industry, published by the China Textile Information Center. English and Chinese.
Fundamentals of Spun Yarn Technology
- Book providing a complete coverage of yarn manufacture and technology, and current research findings on the structure and properties of spun yarns. Author: Carl A. Lawrence.
Globecot News Network
- Daily newsletter for the fiber, textile and nonwovens, and apparel industries, providing business news, industry analysis and research rapports.
Interweave Press, LLC
- USA. Publishers of magazines and books about natural fibers and threads, needlework and beads. Directory of events.
Mowbray Communications Ltd
- Financial news, reports and analysis for the global textile industries. Includes registration, subscription information, and sample download.
Pakistan Textile Journal
- Monthly published magazine for executives and professionals in the Pakistani textile, nonwovens and embroidery industries.
Paper, Film and Foil Converter
- On-line magazine for the paper, film, foil and web based industries. Directories of consultants and suppliers. Business news and reports. Career opportunities. Auctions. Links to related sites.
- List of technical books and publications for the textile and nonwovens industries, including excerpts and prices. From Diversified Enterprises.
- Extensive list of technical books and CD-roms about textile and nonwovens materials, technologies, processes and products. From textilepert.com.
- Scientific journal for the global yarn spinning industry, dedicated to the publication of contributed articles and papers about developments in spinning research, technologies, processes, and testing, analysis procedures and commercial applications of yarns.
- Monthly magazine on technology and management in the sewn product industry.
Tekstil & Teknik magazine
- Monthly journal for managers and professionals in the yarn spinning, textile and nonwovens industries, focused on technical and technology issues. English and Turkish.
Tekstil ve Konfeksiyon
- Quarterly scientific journal for the textile and apparel industries, focused on the publication of articles and papers about fundamental and applied research and technology of the manufacturing and properties of fibers, yarns and fabrics, finishing applications, garment technology, analysis, testing and quality control and textile marketing. English and Turkish.
- On-line purchasing of books and publications on yarn spinning and textile production management for students and professionals.
- Internet version of a Russian scientific journal for theoretical and experimental chemistry of textile materials, natural and artificial leather, and fur. English and Russian.
Textile Fibre Spinning
- Introduction to yarn spinning including the fundamental principles of spinning fibers, a review of major technological advances in conventional spinning methods and a guide to the improvement of yarn performance. Edited by C.A. Lawrence.
Textile Media Services
- Monthly newsletter and annual magazine about textiles, nonwovens, apparel, chemicals, machinery and fibers for the emerging markets of Central and Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union, and South East Asia.
Textile Research Journal
- Monthly journal, devoted to the dissemination of fundamental and applied scientific information in the physical, chemical and engineering sciences related to the textile, nonwovens and allied industries. Published by TRI Princeton.
Textile Science Books
- Extensive list of books about design, materials science and manufacturing processes in the textile and nonwovens industries. From Powell's Books.
U. Wilkens Verlag
- Germany. Publishers of books and scientific studies for the textile and automotive interiors industries, focused on warp knitting technology. On-line extracts. English and German.
Woodhead Publishing, Ltd
- UK. International publishers of professional literature on welding, engineering, food science and textiles. List of books on fibers, textiles, natural textile materials, composites, and textile design and management.
Woodhouse Publishing, Ltd
- UK. Independent international publishing company focused on food, textile and nonwovens, and environmental technologies, materials engineering, welding and metallurgy, and finance, commodities and investment. List of publications on fibers, textile and nonwovens technologies, and processing and finishing techniques.
- News about the textile industry, collected from various sources on the web. [RSS]
News and Media
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 6:24:07 PM EDT -