become an editor
the entire directory
only in Machinery_and_Equipment/Web_and_Roll_Handling
Textiles and Nonwovens
Machinery and Equipment
Web and Roll Handling
Chucks and Shafts
Bastian Wickeltechnik GmbH
- Germany. Winding and cutting machinery for the textile, nonwovens, paper, plastics and composite materials industries. List of global agents. English and German.
Birch Brothers Southern, Inc
- USA. Manufacturers of custom designed web handling and processing machinery for the textile, foam and nonwovens industries. Also, winders, web guiding systems and inspection machinery.
Butler Automatic, Inc
- USA. Automatic splicing, tension control, and material handling equipment for the printing, packaging, nonwovens and paper converting, and corrugated industries.
Chase Machine & Engineering, Inc
- USA. Design and manufacture of custom developed web handling systems and equipment for the textile, nonwovens and medical industries. Detailed product catalog.
Christian Maier GmbH
- Germany. Winding machinery for the textile, nonwovens, plastics and paper converting industries. Also, rotary joint couplings for water, steam, thermal oil and air heated pressure rollers. English and German.
Converter Accessory Corp
- USA. Custom design and manufacture of web handling systems and accessories for converters of paper, film, foil, nonwovens and textiles. Detailed technical information and specifications. List of representatives. On-line job offerings.
Diversified Systems, Inc
- USA. Engineering, manufacture and servicing of standard and customised machinery for the textile, nonwovens, cut and sew, and polymer film industries. Finishing and roll packaging machinery and complete plants for needlepunch geotextiles. Also, pre-owned nonwoven production lines.
Edelmann Technology GmbH & Co KG
- Germany. Design and manufacture of off- and in-line slitting and winding machinery for the nonwovens industry. Detailed machine descriptions, with enlarged photographs opening in new windows. English and German.
- The Netherlands. Diversified group of companies, active in machinery, passenger conveying systems and industrial automation. Design and manufacture of special purpose machinery for the textile and nonwovens industries. Slitting, winding and wrapping machines. Trimmers and accumulators. Customized measuring and control systems. Also, stackers and handling systems for paper, foil and plastic materials.
- Germany. Design and manufacture of transport systems, customised trucks and warehouse equipment. Transport, mounting and handling systems for beams and rolls in weaving and knitting plants. Detailed equipment catalogs, including technical information. Multi-lingual site.
- Germany. Multi-national machine manufacturing company, specialised in packaging machinery for the nonwovens and hygiene disposables industries. Automatic perforation, block folding and packaging systems for air-laid and high-loft nonwovens. Also, block transportation and unfolding systems. Process description
Handling Concepts, Inc
- USA. Design and manufacture of materials handling equipment for a wide variety of industrial markets. Roll handling equipment for fabric and web based applications. Custom fabrication and design services.
La Meccanica S.p.A.
- Italy. Design and manufacture of manually operated and automatic quality inspection, and transport and packaging machinery for the textile and coated fabrics, and nonwovens industries. English and Italian.
Maxcess International, Inc
- USA. Design and manufacture of equipment for slitting and winding, guiding and inspection, and tension control of paper, plastic films, metal foils, and nonwoven materials. Detailed product catalogs, with technical information and manuals.
Mechadyne Machine, Inc
- USA. Design, manufacture and installation of roll handling and roll packaging machinery and complete systems for the pulp and paper, tissue, nonwovens, performance fabrics and carpet industries. Detailed machine catalogs. Technical brochures on PDF files.
Officina Meccanica di Cerreto Sas
- Italy. Design, development and manufacture of machinery and equipment for the yarn spinning, textile and nonwovens industries. Automatic winding and packaging systems for nonwoven rollgoods and carpets, and press packaging machines for high-loft waddings. Also, processing, rolling and packaging machines for yarns and fabrics. Technical information and machine specifications. Brochures on PDF files. English and Italian.
Parkinson Technologies, Inc
- USA. Custom engineering and manufacture of winding and unwinding machinery, unwind slitters, and web and roll handling systems for the papermaking, plastics and nonwovens industries. Technical information and specifications.
- France. Design and manufacture of rollers, mandrels and carts for web and roll handling applications in the textile, nonwovens, paper and plastics industries. Part of the Spoolex Group.
- USA. Design and manufacture of roll cradles for shipping, handling and warehousing of rolled and cylindrical products. Extensive technical information. Specifications and brochures on PDF files. Links to related sites.
- India. Design and manufacture of machinery and equipment for stretch wrapping, shrinking and sealing applications in a wide range of industries. Roll wrapping machines for textiles, nonwovens and plastic films. Technical information.
Service Machine Shop, Inc
- USA. Roll fabrication for the textile, nonwovens, automotive, chemical, glass, wood and food industries, from steel and aluminium. Static and dynamic balancing. Standard and custom finishing with various materials. Also, complete roll reworking services.
Somatec Sondermaschinen GmbH
- Germany. Design and manufacture of winders and rewinders for the papermaking, nonwovens, and plastic film industries. Also, components and accessories, and upgrading of existing machinery. English and German.
Sonderanlagenbau Nord GmbH
- Germany. Design, manufacture and commissioning of automatic materials transport systems, doffers and manipulators, and packaging and storage systems for the textile and defense industries. English and German.
Young Engineering, Inc.
- USA. Manufacturer of web handling equipment for textile, paper, film and foil production and converting machinery including equipment for stenters and selvedge decurlers, washing, dyeing and rotary screen print machines, and laminating machines.
Web and Roll Handling
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 27, 2015 at 18:10:19 UTC -