become an editor
the entire directory
only in Machinery_and_Equipment/Flock_Systems
Textiles and Nonwovens
Machinery and Equipment
- Italy. Design and manufacture of machinery and complete plants for the leather manufacturing and flocking industries. Flocking machinery and equipment for textiles and three dimensional objects. Also, coating, finishing, printing and embossing machinery. English and Italian.
- UK. Design and manufacture of manual and fully automatic electrostatic flocking units and complete plants. Also, laboratory units. Custom testing and application design services. Technical information and prices on PDF files.
Eishin Kucho Co., Ltd
- Japan. Design and manufacture of electrostatic flocking machinery. Also, dry furnaces and air-conditioning equipment. Trouble shooting guide. [English and Japanese]
Engineering & Industrial Services, Inc
- USA. Standard and custom design and manufacture of machinery and equipment for a range of industrial applications. Electrostatic flocking systems and auxiliary equipment.
ERZI-Flock Technik GmbH
- Germany. Design and manufacture of flocking, injection molding, assembly automats, feeders and conveyor systems, and machine tools. Flocking machines for technical and cosmetic applications. Technical specifications on PDF files. [English, German and French]
Hebbecker Textildrucksysteme GmbH
- Germany. Development and manufacture of screenprinting carousels, flocking machines, dryers and corresponding accessories. English, German and French.
Heinz Walz GmbH
- Germany. Manufacturers' representatives and importers of textile embroidery, printing and flocking systems and machinery. Also, dealers in pre-owned machinery. Technical information and specifications. English and German.
Maag Flockmaschinen GmbH
- Germany. Flocking machinery and equipment for flat surfaces and three dimensional parts, and textile products. Also, manual flocking units and test equipment. English and German.
- USA. Multi-national manufacturers of textile dyeing and flocking machinery and plants. Also, furnishing fabrics, and rayon and polyamide flocking fiber.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 4, 2014 at 18:45:03 UTC -