become an editor
the entire directory
only in Machinery_and_Equipment/Baling_Systems
Textiles and Nonwovens
Machinery and Equipment
Business: Environment: Waste Management: Equipment: Balers and Compactors
C & M Baling Systems, Inc
- USA. Design and manufacture of standard and custom developed vertical and horizontal balers and complete baling systems for the fiber, textile, nonwovens, paper, plastics and foam, agricultural and materials recycling industries.
Gualchierani Textile Automation S.p.A.
- Italy. Design and manufacture of dyehouse, processing and packaging machinery for the fiber, yarn and textile industries. Bale press plants for the man-made fiber industry.
Huahong Technology Stock Co., Ltd
- China. Design and manufacture of a range of vertical and horizontal baling and briquetting presses and alligator shears for the recycling, wood processing, fiber, plastics and garbage disposal industries. Vertical balers for natural and man-made fibers, and fiber and yarn waste applications. Detailed machine catalogs, including technical information and specifications. Part of the Huahong Industrial Group. English and Chinese.
- USA. Suppliers of fiber handling machinery. Balers, bale openers, trim collectors, volumetric feeders, recycling and computerized control systems. Also, reclaiming and filtration systems, and dosing and insertion equipment for diaper machines.
International Fiber Packaging
- USA. Design and manufacture of cotton fiber packaging and baling systems.
- USA. Group of companies, specialised in machinery and replacement parts for cotton cleaning, drying, ginning and baling applications. Also, baling systems for man-made fiber, industrial screening and separation machinery, and processing technologies for oils and fats.
Messersi Packaging Srl
- Italy. Design and manufacture of machinery, tools, accessories and complete systems for thermo-shrinking and strapping applications for a variety of industrial applications. Also, pallet strapping systems, and polyester and polypropylene strapping. Specialty strapping heads for fiber baling machinery. Multi-lingual site.
- Germany. Multi-national group of machinery manufacturers. Standard and custom design of vertical and horizontal balers for the fiber and recycling industry. Also, compactors, conveyors, shredders and sorting plants.
Planters Clayton, Ltd
- UK. Design and manufacture of baling presses and plastic injection molding machines. High tonnage baling presses for fibers, metals and synthetic rubber. Hydraulically and electrically powered baling presses for ginned cotton, cotton linters and synthetic fibers. Technical information.
Samuel Strapping Systems
- Canada. Manufacturers of strapping, accessories, and strapping equipment, systems and tools for packaging and unitizing applications. Bale tying systems for the cotton and synthetic fiber industries. Extensive technical information and specifications on PDF files.
Sheng Yzz Co., Ltd
- Taiwan. Design, development and manufacture of machinery and complete plants for plant fiber separation, drying, milling and baling. Also, fiber matt laminating machinery and equipment for plant fiber packaging and recycling. English and Chinese.
Valvan Baling Systems
- Belgium. Design and manufacture of hydraulic baling systems and related equipment for man-made and natural fibers, waste textiles, plastics and paper. Detailed product information. Links to partner companies. Part of the Valtech Group.
- Belgium. Design and manufacture of baling machinery and complete systems for the paper and cardboard, textile and recycling, fiber manufacturing and flax processing industries. Also, conveyors, weighing systems, and lifting and rotating tables.
Whitham Mills Engineering, Ltd
- UK. Design, development and manufacture of a range of automatic and semi-automatic horizontal and vertical baling systems, shredders, conveyors and auxiliary equipment for plastic, paper and textile materials recycling applications. Also, wiper packing machines. Detailed machine catalogs.
Winza Products BV
- The Netherlands. Manufacturers of bale cover fabrics in roll and sheet form for the staple fiber industry, from polyethylene and polyester. Also, flexible containers and outdoor protection covers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 24, 2016 at 5:45:08 UTC -