become an editor
the entire directory
only in Auxiliaries/Transporting_Systems
Textiles and Nonwovens
Machinery and Equipment
Open Directory - Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Machinery and Equipment: Auxiliaries: Transporting Systems
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Industrial Supply: Chains and Belts
- USA. Design, development and manufacture of light weight, battery operated material handling ergonomic lifting equipment for a wide range of industrial applications. Detailed equipment catalogs, including technical information and application guides. Technical brochures on PDF files.
Ashton International Pvt., Ltd
- India. Manufacturers and distributors of spare parts, accessories and conveyor belts for the textile and nonwovens industries. Also, PVC profiles and pneumatic accessories. Multi-lingual site.
Bartholomy & Co
- Germany. Standard and custom design and manufacture of crane, truck and floor conveyor based load lifting and tilting equipment and complete storaging systems for the papermaking, textile, nonwovens and metal foil industries. English and German.
- Italy. Manufacturers of conveyor and process belts, flat transmission belts, and rubber aprons for a wide range of industrial applications. Wide width belts for crosslappers in nonwovens processes. Also, roller coverings. Extensive technical information. Product brochures on PDF files. Calendar of events. Multi-lingual site.
Dollfus & Muller
- Germany. Manufacturers of high-temperature resistant woven belts and nonwoven felts, coated sheets and open mesh extruded belts for textile and nonwovens wet and dry processing, printing and finishing machinery. Also, woollen overfeed rolls, roll coverings and open mesh repair kits. Technical information and fabric specifications. Multi-lingual site.
Forbo Siegling GmbH
- Germany. Manufacturers of industrial conveyor and flat belts for a wide variety of applications. Conveyor, flat and processing belts, and printing blankets for the yarn spinning, textile and nonwovens industries. Technical information and brochures on PDF files. Multi-lingual site.
- Germany. Design and manufacture of transport and handling equipment for warehouses and industry. Electric trolleys for the in-house transport of jumbo cloth rolls. Multi-lingual site.
- India. Steel products manufacturers and fabricators. Trolleys, A-frames and expander roll units for textile and nonwovens transport applications.
- Germany. Slat web and wadding, and loose fiber transport systems for the textile and nonwovens industries. Custom design services. English, German and French
Hubtex Maschinenbau GmbH
- Germany. Design and manufacture of a range of specialised industrial materials handling equipment. Also, pre-owned and rental equipment. Electric multi-directional sideloaders for beam loading and transport, and sliver can transporters for yarn spinning, weaving and knitting operations. Multi-lingual site.
Kevin Industry Co., Ltd
- Manufacturers and suppliers of a wide range of industrial conveyor belts, parts and accessories. Detailed product catalogs, including technical specifications.
- Germany. Diversified group of machinery manufacturing companies, active in textiles, steel, compressors, environmental equipment, vehicles and custom engineering. Machinery, automation equipment and auxilairies for transporting, conveying, cleaning and hoisting in the yarn spinning, textile and nonwovens industries. Links to group companies. English and German.
Nitta Industries Europe GmbH
- Germany. Manufacturers of polyamide and aramide flat belts, machine tapes and seamless belts for industrial transmission and conveying applications. Also, installation and maintenance tools. Part of the Nitta Corp. English and German.
Nybelt Co., Ltd
- China. Manufacturers of flat and tangential transmission and conveyor belts, spindle tapes, and roller coverings for the textile and nonwovens, and a wide range of additional industrial applications. English and Chinese.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 28, 2013 at 7:24:09 UTC -