the entire directory
only in Leather_and_Fur/Diversified_Tanning_Techniques
Textiles and Nonwovens
Leather and Fur
Diversified Tanning Techniques
Raw Hides and Skins
Import and Export
Wholesale and Distribution
- Syria. Manufacturers of vegetable and chrome tanned, crust and pigmented, coated, embossed and aniline finished full grain, nubuck and nappa goat, sheep, cow and calf leathers for upholstery, footwear and leathergoods applications. Detailed leather catalogs. English and Arabic.
Alfredo Motta Spa
- Italy. Tanneries for bovine and goat skins for the garment, footwear, bags and accessories industries. Suede, nappa, shearling, embossed and screen printed, and a variety of pattern finishes. Descriptions of manufacturing processes and products. English, Italian, Russian, Chinese and Korean.
Altenburger Pergament & Trommelfell GmbH
- Germany. Manufacturers of calf, cow, goat, deer and sheep skins for drum and timpani heads, and parchments for antique restoration, bookbinding, upholstery, wallpaper an interior decoration applications. English and German.
Antonio Esposito SA
- Argentine. Manufacturers of oil and wax finished, pigmented and crust, aniline and semi-aniline leathers for upholstery applications. Cut and sew services. English and Spanish.
Arlei Leather Group
- Argentine. Chrome and vegetable tanned, crust and finished leathers for footwear, fashion accessories and automotive and furniture upholstery.
- Australia. Leather tannery, involved in stock and custom vegetable and chrome tanning, dyeing, embossing and finishing of cow leathers for automotive, marine, footwear, upholstery, saddlery and belting applications. Also, kangaroo leather. Detailed product catalogs, including technical information and colorways.
Bekaert - La Visonnette NV
- Belgium. Multi-national manufacturers of tanned and dyed sheep skins, and crust and finished ostrich leathers for medical and consumer products, and leather goods.
Boxmark Leather GmbH
- Austria. Multi-national manufacturers of vegetable and synthetically tanned, finished and dyed split leathers for upholstery applications. Also, cut and sew services for the automotive and furniture industries. Glossary of technical terms. Part of H. Schmidt Holding GmbH.
ChelsI Leather & Services, Inc
- Philippines. Manufacturers of chrome and vegetable tanned, dyed and finished nubuck, nappa, pull-up, suede and full grain cow, buffalo, horse and goat leathers for footwear, upholstery and leathergoods applications. Also, a range of exotic leathers. Technical information.
Cihan Leather Industry Co
- Turkey. Tanners of a variety of leathers for the apparel and footwear, and upholstery industries. English and Turkish.
Conceria del Chienti SpA
- Italy. Manufacturers of natural and wetblue tanned, and glaze, aniline, natural tumbled and nubuck finished veal, calf and goat leathers for footwear, leatherwear and bookbinding applications. Detailed leather catalogs, including technical information and colorways. Calendar of events. English and Italian.
- Italy. Manufacturers of chrome, vegetable and white tanned, embossed and printed cow, sheep, goat, lamb, bull and buffalo leathers for upholstery, garments, footwear and leather goods applications. Also, specialty leathers. Links to related sites. Multi-lingual site.
Cromwell Leather Group
- USA. Manufacturers of natural and chemical tanned leathers for leather goods and bookbinding applications. Also, bonded leathers.
Dae Il Leather Co., Ltd
- Korea. Tanners of split suede cow, deer, lamb and ostrich leathers for apparel and footwear. English and Korean.
DMD Solofra SpA
- Italy. Manufacturers of cow and goat suede and nappa leathers for the footwear industry. English, Italian and French.
Eagle Ottawa, LLC
- Canada. Multi-national manufacturers of top-grain finished upholstery leathers for the automotive industry. Also, cut leather parts, and full service seat cover engineering services. Part of Albert Trostel and Sons Co.
- Sweden. Multi-national tanners and processors of aniline leathers for upholstery and automotive applications. Technical specifications. Product comparison charts. Product information, searchable by color and text. English, Swedish and German.
- The Netherlands. Wholesale producers of leathers for upholstery, footwear, bags, belts and contract applications. Detailed product information. English and Dutch.
Futura Leathers Spa
- Italy. Tanners of leathers for garments and upholstery applications. On-line color chart.
- Austria. Manufacturers of chrome and vegetable tanned leathers for footwear, decoration and leather goods applications. Custom manufacturing services. English and German.
Hae Sung Aida Industrial Co., Ltd
- Korea. Manufacturers of a wide range of chrome and natural tanned, dyed, printed, embossed and finished leathers for garments, footwear and leathergoods. Detailed product catalogs, including technical information. English, Korean and Chinese.
- UK. Custom manufacturing of genuine leathers for the clothing, sports goods, luggage and bags, upholstery and accessories industries. Requires Flash plug-in to enter.
- France. Integrated group of leather tanneries. Full grain aniline lamb, pig, calf and cow leathers for apparel and fashion accessories applications. English and French.
Howe Leather, Ltd
- Australia. Multi-national leather processing company. Leathers for footwear, furniture, clothing and automotive applications. Part of Australian Leather Holding, Ltd.
Imperial Leather Finishers Pvt., Ltd
- India. Manufacturers of vegetable, mineral or combination tanned, re-tanned, dyed, printed, finished and embossed cow, buffalo, sheep and goat leathers for garments, footwear, fashion accessories and leathergoods applications. Also, collections of ready-made garments, footwear and leathergoods.
- China. Versatile manufacturers of textile and leather products from animal by-products. Tanneries for goat, pig and cow skins and hides for footwear, garments and fashion accessories.
Kasen Industrial Co., Ltd
- China. Manufacturers of leathers for upholstery, footwear and automotive applications. Also, leather furniture and automotive seats. English and Chinese.
- Peru. Tanners of peccary, ostrich, lamb, goat and alpaca skins, and exotic leathers and furs for apparel applications. Also, ready-made clothing. Leather color cards. Technical specifications. Part of the Inca Group. English and Spanish.
Monfrini Pellami Srl
- Italy. Manufacturers of chrome and vegetable tanned split and pigmented split, full grain, plain, and polyurethane finished and printed leathers for footwear and leather goods applications. Detailed leather catalogs. Calendar of events.
North American Tanning Corp
- USA. Tanning, coloring and finishing of leathers for fashion, footwear and handbags applications. On-line season catalogs. List of trade shows. Extensive glossary of industry terms.
- Canada. Tanners of cow, deer, elk and moose leathers for the apparel and accessories, upholstery and craft industries. Also, hair-on and drum rawhides, and specialist tanners of aquatic fish skins.
Packer Leather Pty., Ltd
- Australia. Manufacturers of kangaroo and bovine leathers for automotive, apparel, fashion accessories and footwear applications.
Peruma Waalwijk BV
- The Netherlands. Tanners and processors of split and full grain leathers for footwear, fashion accessories and furnishing. Also, contract leather finishing services. English, Dutch and German.
Pittards Leather, PLC
- UK. Manufacturers of full and corrected grain, aniline, suede, nubuck, and pigmented, printed, foiled and laminated leathers for fashion, military and sports clothing and footwear, interior design, saddles and leather goods. Includes detailed company profile, descriptions of manufacturing technologies, product ranges and applications by brand partners.
Prodital Itaia Srl
- Italy. Embossed, oiled and waxed aniline leathers for the upholstery industry. Detailed catalogs, with technical information. Specialty offers and stocklots. English and Italian.
Rino Mastrotto Group
- Italy. Group of tanning companies, active in leather for footwear, upholstery, apparel and leather goods. Detailed product catalogs, including technical information and specifications. Marketplace. List of world wide distributors. English and Italian.
Roden Leather Co
- USA. Manufacturers of pig skin suedes, and cow and ostrich leathers in a wide array of finishes for upholstery, apparel and leather goods. Extensive sample pages with technical information. Leather care guide. Price list. Technical FAQ.
S.B. Foot Tanning Co
- USA. Manufacturers of aniline finished full grain leathers for footwear and upholstery applications. Technical and pricing information. Leather conversion table. On-line purchasing facility.
Sanchez Agullo SA
- Spain. Manufacturers of vegetable and chrome tanned nubuck, suede and ful grain finished lamb, pig and goat leathers for footwear, handbags and apparel applications. Also, reptile skins for the footwear industry. Presentation video and technical FAQ. English and Spanish.
- New Zealand. Tanners of lamb, deer, possum, calf and ostrich skins for the garment and fashion accessories industries. Part of Hazlett and Sons, Ltd.
- France. Full grain, drum dyed, and finished goat, sheep and calf leathers for the garment, accessories and small goods , and craft industries. English and French.
SoftArt Leder GmbH
- Germany. Manufacturers of aniline finished full grain and nubuck leathers for upholstery applications. Detailed product catalogs, including technical information. English and German.
Spinneybeck Enterprises, Inc
- USA. Manufacturers of chrome and combination tanned, full grain and aniline finished leather for upholstery applications. Technical information and leather specifications. History of leather. Technical glossary. Leather care guide.
Tannerie de Jijel
- Algeria. Manufacturers of vegetable and chrome tanned, dyed and finished split, full grain, pull-up and nubuck calf and goat leathers for footwear, upholstery and leather goods. Technical information. English and French.
The Tannery, Inc.
- USA. Custom hair-on tanning of buffalo, sheep, cow, deer, elk and moose hides and furs. Also, home tanning kits. Price list. On-line store. Links to related sites.
Tasman Tanning Co., Ltd
- New Zealand. Specialized leathers for upholstery, footwear and accessory manufacture applications.
Thüringer Lederfabrik Weida GmbH
- Germany. Custom manufacture of chrome and vegetable tanned, and chrome free chemical tanned leathers for upholstery, garments, and aerospace and automotive applications. Cleaning and care guide. Part of the CarTrim Group. English and German.
Tre Gazzelle Srl
- Italy. Manufacturers of vegetable and synthetically tanned leathers for upholstery, belts and leather goods. Detailed product catalogs. English, Italian and Japanese.
- Italy. Manufacturers of full grain, nappa and heavy, plain dyed and printed hair-on-horse and bovine leathers for footwear, upholstery, leather goods and apparel applications. English and Italian.
- Italy. Manufacturers of a wide range of leathers for apparel and furnishing. Detailed leather galley. English and Italian.
Vidal Bosch SA
- Spain. Manufacturers of vegetable and chrome tanned, dyed, embossed and finished cattle and horse corrected grain and nappa leathers for footwear, upholstery and leather goods.
- USA. Manufacturers of dyed, embossed, screen printed and finished suede pig skin and cow leathers for apparel and footwear applications. Specialty finishing services.
- South Africa. Importers, wholesalers, converters and accessory manufacturers in the leather industry. Chrome and vegetable tanned, full and corrected grain, pigmented and anniline finished bovine and ovine skins and hides for upholstery and footwear applications.
- Mexico. Manufacturers of vegetable and chrome tanned leathers for footwear and fashion accessories applications. Technical information. English and Spanish.
- Italy. Manufacturers of dyed, printed and engraved cow nappa, suede and aged leathers for apparel, footwear, fashion accessories and upholstery. Detailed product catalog. Custom finishing services. English and Italian.
Diversified Tanning Techniques
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 21, 2014 at 5:24:07 UTC -