become an editor
the entire directory
only in Leather_and_Fur/Associations
Textiles and Nonwovens
Leather and Fur
Open Directory - Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Leather and Fur: Associations
Machinery and Equipment
Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Associations
This category in other languages:
AAQTIC. Argentine Leather Industry Chemists and Technicians Association
- Argentina. Trade organization for professionals in the leather chemicals industry,dedicated to promoting research, science, education and knowledge transfer. Links to associated companies. English and Spanish.
AICC. Italian Association of Leather Chemists
- Technical association of professionals, students and companies involved in the leather industry, dedicated to research, innovation and knowledge transfer. English and Italian.
AIMPES. Italian Leather Manufacturers' Association
- Non-profit trade organization for local leather tanners, wholesalers, suppliers, artisans and goods manufacturers. Company directory. English and Italian.
ALCA. American Leather Chemists Association
- USA. Trade organization for professionals in the tanning and leather chemicals industries. Directory of resources for the leather industry. Open discussion forum.
ANPIC. National Association of Suppliers for the Footwear Industry
- Mexico. Trade organization for suppliers of machinery for footwear and leather tanning, chemicals, hides and leather, textiles and nonwovens, and components to the footwear industry. Calendar of events. List of member companies. English and Spanish.
AQEIC. Spanish Leather Chemists Association
- Non-profit trade organization of chemists and technicans in the Spanish leather industry, dedicated to promote and improve the technical methods of manufacture and production of the leather industry. English and Spanish.
British Fur Trade Association
- UK. Trade organization for fur retailers, traders, wholesalers and manufacturers. History and introduction to the various types of fur. Information on fur labelling. Links to related sites.
CLA. Chinese Leather Association
- China. International trade organization and business center for the leather and leathergoods industries. Industry and market news. Links to related sites. Multi-lingual site.
CLE. Council for Leather Exports
- India. Non-profit organization, operating under the Indian Ministry of Commerce and dedicated to export promotion and development of the leather processing and products industries.
Cotance. European Leather Association
- Belgium. Non-profit trade organization, dedicated to the promotion of the European leather tanning industry. Links to leather museums. Description of leather production process. Industry statistics and business directory.
DETEK. Turkish Leather Technologists and Chemists Society
- Turkey. Trade organization for technicians and chemists in the Turkish leather industry, focusing on publishing, technical consulting and knowledge transfer. Calendar of events. Links to related sites. English and Turkish.
Deutscher Pelzverband eV
- Germany. Trade organization for German fur wholesalers, buying agents, dressers, dyers and manufacturers. Links to member companies and related sites. English and German.
FICA. Fur Information Council of America
- USA. Non-profit trade organization for retailers, wholesalers, fashion designers, business analysts and editors involved in the fur industry. Extensive information about the history, uses and care of fur. Links to related sites.
FNL. Dutch Federation of Tanners
- The Netherlands. Trade organization for the leather processing industry. Job bank. Business information. Links to member companies, and related sites. English and Dutch.
Fur Commission USA
- Non-profit trade association representing US mink farmers and cooperatives, dedicated to ensure superior standards of animal husbandry and consumer education. Links to information and educational materials about fur farming and the responsible use of fur. Links to related sites.
Fur Council of Canada
- National, non-profit federation representing producers, auction houses, processors, designers, craftspeople and retailers involved in the Canadian fur industry. Business news and industry statistics. Links to educational and consumer resources. English and French.
Fur Institute of Canada
- National non-profit organization for fur trade, animal welfare and furbearer conservation issues, responsible for the implementation of the Agreement on International Humane Trapping Standards in Canada. Extensive information about fur farming and conservation. Links to related sites. English and French.
Hong Kong Hide & Leather Traders Association
- Trade organization for merchants and distributors of hides and finished leathers. Searchable company directory in English.
IFTF. International Fur Trade Federation
- UK. International federation of national fur trade associations and organisations, dedicated to protect fur trade interests and promote innovation, high standards and a positive factual image of fur and the fur industry worldwide. Members' directory. Industry news, and information about fur fashion and trends. Links to related sites.
International Leather Split Groupware SAS
- Italy. International non-profit consortium of leather tanning and processing companies, active in information gathering and dissipation, research and technology pertaining to leather tanning, machinery and chemicals, and the organization of trade fairs. Glossary of technical terms. Links to member companies. Multi-lingual site.
Kastorian Fur Association
- Greece. Trade organization for furring entrepreneurs in Kastoria province. List of member companies. History of leather and fur processing in Kastoria. Calendar of events. Multi-lingual site.
LIA. Leather Industries of America
- USA. Trade organization for US leather tanners, distributors and suppliers, chemical and engineering companies, and machinery and products suppliers and manufacturers. Searchable members directory. List of trade events. FAQ. Links to related information.
NOPSA. National Ostrich Processors of South Africa
- Trade organization for South African tanners and processors of ostrich leather. List of members.
The Real Sheepskin Association
- UK. Non-profit trade organization for tanners, merchants, designers, manufacturers, retailers and specialist after carers in the sheep skin industry, dedicated to promotion, and education and training. List of members. Information about sheep skin tanning. Industry news and calendar of events. List of publications on PDF files.
SLTC. Society of Leather Technologists and Chemists
- UK. International trade organization for leather processors and traders, and leather machinery, chemicals, dyes and finishing industries.
Spanish Council of Tanners
- Umbrella organization for Spanish leather tanners and traders associations. Company directory, categorised by type of leather. English and Spanish.
Thai Tanning Industry Association
- Thailand. Trade organisation for the Thai leather tanning and processing industry, dedicated to promote modern techniques and technologies for leather tanning, environmental control and industrial waste management. History and development of the Thai leather industry. Directory of member companies.
UK Leather Federation
- Trade organization for UK companies involved in the hides and skins, and leather tanning and processing industry. Links to industry regulations and standards. Calendar of events. Glossary of technical terms. Links to related sites.
The Union of Russian Tanners
- Non-profit organization of research and educational institutes, and manufacturers and suppliers of leathers and chemicals in Russia, Belorussia and Kazakhstan.
USHSLA. United States Hide, Skin & Leather Association
- Trade organization for the US hides and skins industry. Trade data, and export standards and statistics. Links to related sites.
VDL. German Leather Federation
- Trade organization for the German leather tanning, processing and trading industry. Company directory, categorised by application and leather type. Links to trade shows and resources. English and French.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, November 5, 2013 10:45:06 AM EST -