the entire directory
only in Industrial_Yarns_and_Sewing_Threads/Resources
Textiles and Nonwovens
Industrial Yarns and Sewing Threads
Open Directory - Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Industrial Yarns and Sewing Threads: Resources
Articles and Studies
Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Resources
Fundamentals of Spun Yarn Technology
- Textbook covering staple yarn manufacturing technologies and current research findings on the structure and properties of spun yarns. Pubished by Woodhead Publishing, Ltd. Author: C.A. Lawrence.
Line Density Conversion Calculator
- On-line conversion calculator for units of line density, including a special calculator for the conversion of textile yarns. From Cleave Books.
The Spinning Mill Animation
- Annimated illustration of a steam powered cotton yarn spinning mill in 18th century Britain. From BBC's History homepage.
Universal Yarn Care Symbols
- List of universal yarn care symbols and definitions as used by the yarn spinning and textile industry. From Trendsetter Yarns.
Woollen Yarn Manufacture
- Handbook on the woollen yarn system, including detailed descriptions of the processes of fiber blending, carding and woollen spinning. Published by Woodhead Publishing, Ltd.
Yarn Texturing Technology
- Technical book for yarn and fabric manufacturers, textile scientists and students on textile science and technology courses, covering the twist-texturing, jet-screeen texturing, false-twist process, BCF processes and air-jet texturing technologies for weaving and knitting yarns. Authors: J.W.S. Hearle, L. Hollick and D.K. Wilson. Published by Woodhead Publishing, Ltd.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 24, 2013 at 5:35:07 UTC -