the entire directory
only in Geotechnical/Resources
Textiles and Nonwovens
Articles and Studies
Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Resources
Certified Professional in Erosion and Sediment Control, Inc
- USA. Organization specialised in the certification and identification of qualified professionals for educational, scientific, and service activities with public and private agencies in the erosion and sediment, and the storm water quality field.
- Compilation of geosynthetic materials test values provided to assist engineers, designers, specifiers, regulators and others with the design and specification of geosynthetic materials of all types, formatted for ASTM, CEN and ISO standards. Extensive list of links to companies, associations and institutions.
- Discussion forum for professionals in the geotechnical engineering, fabrication, installation and manufacturing industries. Experts and company directories.
- Weblog for information on the design and installation of geosynthetics in building, construction and waste disposal applications.
Geosynthetics: Use in Streets and Highways
- Overview of the techniques and technologies related to the applications of geosynthetics for streets and highways in the fields of drainage, separation and reinforcement, created in 1998 by the Minnesota Local Road Research Board.
- Free Internet directory for geotechnical engineers. Links to books, theses, manuals, reports and papers.
Guide for the Use of Geotextiles
- Handbook for the use of woven and nonwoven geotextiles, originally published in 1991 by the US Department of Agriculture's Soil Conservation Service. [PDF]
- Informational resource and knowledge exchange network for the Canadian geotechnical industry. Directories for manufacturers, distributors and products. Standards, specifications, technical guides and documentation. Library of publications. Links to related sites. English and French.
An Introduction to Geosynthetics
- Short descriptions of the construction, applications and test methods for woven and nonwoven geotextiles, geogrids, geomembranes, geonets and related products. From GEOfabrics, Ltd. [PDF]
- Interactive information resource for the promotion and implementation of best practice engineering methodologies through knowledge and technology transfer. Extensive links to design and research tools and institutions, materials selection guides, seminars, case studies and products. Links to related sites. From Advanced Geotech Systems.
- Joint project of Scandinavian governments and industries, resulting in a common Nordic system for specification and control of geotextiles. Application profiles and list of certified manufacturers on PDF files.
- Educational portal and information resource for K 1-4 teachers developed by the National Soil Resources Institute (NSRI), which is a centre for research and development, consultancy and training in soils and their interaction with the atmosphere, land use, geology and water resources.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:50:28 UTC -