become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fibers/News_and_Media
Textiles and Nonwovens
News and Media
Cotton Farming Magazines
Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: News and Media
- On-line version of a reference guidebook on abaca plants and its by-products, presenting the history and characteristics of abaca fibers, the fiber extraction process, and the applications of abaca fiber in textiles and craft. Author: Lalaine Villafuerte-Abonal
Advanced Fiber Spinning Technology
- Book providing a comprehensive overview of the science and technologies of man-made fiber spinning. Author: Takajima, Toshi.
- Collection of on-line reports and magazines for managers and professionals in the wool growing and processing industry. From Australian Wool Innovation, Ltd.
Bast and Other Plant Fibres
- Comprehensive handbook about the physical and chemical characteristics and properties, production and processing, and the economic, environmental, health and safety considerations associated with bast and plant fibers. Published in association with The Textile Institute by Woodhead Publishing, Ltd. Edited by R.R. Franck.
Carbon Materials for Advanced Technologies
- Scientific book about the technology and applications of carbon fibers and nanotubes. Editor: T.D. Burchell.
Chemical Fibers International
- Bi-monthly technical journal for the man-made fiber and allied industries. Article archive.
- Quarterly published business magazine for managers and professionals in the global cotton and textile industries.
Eucalyptus Online Book
- On-line book in PDF format sponsored by the international forestry and papermaking industries, about the eucalyptus tree and its uses in the pulp and papermaking industry. Author: Celso Foelkel.
- Processing handbook covering the potential combinations of basic variables or problems with solutions that can occur from up-stream to down-stream equipment. From Knovel Corp
Fiber and Polymers
- Quarterly scientific journal of the Korean Fiber Society, dealing with polymer and man-made fiber science and engineering.
- English language publication for researchers and scientists in the Russian man-made fiber industry. Searchable article database, with article excerpts. Links to related sites.
- Extensive list of books about man-made fiber science, and textile and nonwovens technologies. From Woodhouse Publishing, Ltd.
Fibres and Textiles in Eastern Europe
- Scientific publication on the East European man-made fiber and textile manufacturing industries. From the Polish Institute of Chemical Fibers.
General Fiber Production Technology
- Part of Ullman's Encyclopedia of Industrial Chemistry, dealing with the production principles of man-made fibers and filaments, yarns, and spunbond fabrics. From Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH.
Handbook of Textile Fibres
- A survey of animal, vegetable and mineral fibers for textile applications. Author: J. Gordon Cook. Published by Woodhead Publishing, Ltd.
International Fiber Journal
- Magazine. Bi-monthly publication for the synthetic fiber and polymer manufacturing industries, spunbond fabric manufacturers and yarn processors
Journal of Cotton Science
- USA. Quarterly publication of original research, syntheses and articles on new techniques or equipment concerning growing, processing and applications of cotton fiber. From The Cotton Foundation.
Journal of Industrial Hemp
- Scientific magazine of the International Hemp Association, providing articles and papers on hemp cultivation, processing and products.
- Second edition of a scientific publication reviewing the development, production, properties and applications of modern polymeric fibers. From Knovel Corp.
- On-line magazine for professionals in the man-made fiber industry, covering developments in, and performance of innovative new synthetic fibers. From Technica Snc.
- Book by Edward J. Griffith about the discovery, chemistry, synthesis, properties, manufacture, toxicology, and uses of calcium and sodium calcium polyphosphate fibers.
Wild Fibers Magazine
- Quarterly journal for wool breeders, spinning mills and yarn processors. Directory of breeders and retail shops.
World Directory of Manufactured Fiber Producers
- Annually published global directory of manufacturers of man-made fibers. From the Fiber Economics Bureau of the American Fiber Manufacturers Association (AFMA).
News and Media
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 5, 2015 at 23:54:03 UTC -