become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cotton/Associations
Textiles and Nonwovens
Open Directory - Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Fibers: Natural: Cotton: Associations
Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Fibers: Associations
Science: Agriculture: Field Crops: Fiber Crops: Cotton
Science: Agriculture: Organizations
ACSA. American Cotton Shippers Association
- USA. Membership organization for US cotton merchants, buyers and mill service agents. Calendar of events. Marketplace for members. List of links to web sites, related to the cotton trade.
ACSA. Australian Cotton Shippers Association
- Trade organization for Australian cotton traders, dedicated to promotion and export facilitation. Crop and weather reports. Members' directory. Links to related sites.
AFCOT. French Cotton Association
- France. Trade organization for French cotton merchants. List of member companies. English and French.
CCA. China Cotton Association
- Non-profit trade organization for companies and research institutes active in the cultivation, processing, manufacturing and trading of cotton fiber and its products. Information about the Chinese cotton industry. Calendar of events. English and Chinese.
CCA. China Cotton Association
- Trade organisation for Chinese growers and processors of cotton fibers. Trading site for cotton merchants. Price, trade and weather information. English and Chinese.
CCGGA.California Cotton Ginners & Growers Associations
- USA. Non-profit trade organization for local cotton growers and ginners. Industry information, newsletter and calendar of events. Links to related sites.
China National Cotton Exchange
- Non-profit organization of Chinese cotton growers, involved in marketing and forward trading, inspection, warehousing, transport and technical consulting.
CICCA. Committee for International Co-operation between Cotton Associations
- Roof organization of national cotton associations and individual companies, dedicated to the principal of good trading practices and the sanctity of contracts. List of member associations. Company directory, downloadable on PDF files.
- USA. Non-profit organization, dedicated to the promotion of cotton fiber and its products in industry and home. News, research, technical studies, marketing information and economic data.
Cotton Council International
- International division of the National Cotton Council of America. CCI's mission is to increase exports of U.S. cotton, cottonseed and U.S. manufactured cotton products through activities that affect every phase of the marketing chain -- from the initial mill buyer of cotton fiber or purchaser of U.S. cotton-rich yarns and fabrics on through to the final consumer.
- South Africa. Non-profit trade organization for the local cotton growers, processors and textile manufacturers. History of cotton in South Africa. Links to publications, crop reports and events.
CWAA. Cotton Warehouse Association of America
- USA. Trade organization for the US cotton growing and processing industry, involved in developing and implementing the electronic warehouse receipt, the permanent bale identification system, bale packaging, and the development of a uniform cotton flow shipping standard.
GCA. Gdynia Cotton Association
- Poland. Non-profit, international organization for producers, traders, manufacturers, institutions and organizations in the cotton industry, focused on research, development, testing and arbitration. Categorised members directory. English and Polish.
ICAC. International Cotton Advisory Committee
- USA. World wide association of government departments, dedicated to promote cooperation in cotton affairs of international scope and significance. Many links to technical and economic information and publications, on PDF files. Requires Adobe file reader.
IFCP. International Forum for Cotton Promotion
- USA. Non-governmental organization of national and international cotton industry organizations, aiming to encourage increased consumer demand for cotton through the implementation of national cotton demand enhancement programs.
JOCA. Japan Organic Cotton Association
- Non-profit organisation dedicated to the promotion of production and use of organically grown cotton. Also, certification and labeling authority for its end products. Links to related sites. English and Japanese.
Karachi Cotton Association
- Pakistan. Trade organization for the Pakistani cotton growing, processing and trading industries. Directory of exporting companies. Information for cotton brokers. Market reports and statistics.
The Liverpool Cotton Association, Ltd
- UK. International cotton trade organization and arbitral authority. Global sale, purchase and movement services between producers, traders and consumers. Also, laboratory testing services. List of events. Links to related sites.
National Cotton Council of America
- Helping producers, ginners, warehousers, merchants, cottonseed crushers, cooperatives and textile manufacturers in competing effectively and profitably in the raw cotton, oilseed and U.S.-manufactured markets. Educational materials, FAQs about cotton, news, technical information.
NCGA. National Cotton Ginners Association
- USA. Umbrella organization for US state and regional ginner associations. Link to the gin school and ginner certification programs.
North Carolina Cotton Producers Association
- USA. Trade organization for North Carolina producers, processors and marketers, dedicated to promoting the efficient production, ginning, warehousing, handling, merchandising, manufacturing, and use of cotton, cotton seed, and cotton by-products. Cotton news and research reports. Weather information. Calendar of events. Links to related sites.
PCGA. Pakistan Cotton Ginners’ Association
- Trade organization for Pakistani cotton ginners and processors. International daily cotton market reports. History of cotton cultivation and ginning. Links to related sites.
- USA. Non-profit organization of US pima cotton growers. Market and crop information. Industry calendar. Link to information about pima cotton, its properties and uses. Directory of ginners, brokers and merchants.
Sustainable Cotton Project
- USA. Non-profit organization, dedicated to the promotion of certified, organically grown cotton.
Tanzania Cotton Board
- Government funded organization, focused on the implementation of a legal and regulatory framework aimed at improving and developing the cotton industry by promoting, facilitating and monitoring the functioning of the entire production, marketing, processing and export chain of the Tanzanian cotton business. Industry news and information about the local cotton cultivation and its classification. List of cotton ginning companies.
TCA. Texas Cotton Association
- USA. Non-profit trade organization for cotton merchants, primary marketers and supporting companies. Cotton calendar. Links to related sites.
TCGA. Texas Cotton Ginners' Association
- USA. Trade organization for companies involved in cotton ginning. Links to cotton ginning related information and web sites. List of member companies.
Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Provides a central contact for supply and distribution of raw cotton. Includes contact information for staff and board members, news, photos, and a directory of manufacturers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, June 23, 2013 4:14:34 PM EDT -