become an editor
the entire directory
only in Man-made/Wholesale_and_Distribution
Textiles and Nonwovens
Wholesale and Distribution
Open Directory - Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Fibers: Man-made: Wholesale and Distribution
Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Fibers: Wholesale and Distribution
- USA. Distributors of a range of high-performance aramid fibers for the automotive, composite and aerospace products industries, and flame-resistant and cut-proof apparel.
Avlon Syntex Pvt., Ltd
- India. Sourcing and marketing of man-made fiber, polymer chips, and polyester, polyamide and viscose yarns and embroidery threads. Polyester staple fiber for yarn spinning and nonwovens production. Technical specifications.
Benesys Co., Ltd
- Korea. Distributor of Chinese and Korean fiberglass. E-glass and C-glass, roving, SMC, CSM.
- UK. Distributors of polyester, polypropylene and polyamide staple fiber for yarn spinning and nonwovens manufacturing. Also, polyester fillings.
David C. Poole Co., Inc
- USA. Distributors of first quality and sub-standard acrylic, viscose, polyester and polypropylene staple fibers to the textile and nonwovens industries. Also, bottle grade PET resins. Technical consulting services. Detailed product information and specifications.
DonJer Products Corp
- USA. Suppliers of rayon flock fibers for industry and hobbyist. Links to color chart and price list. On-line ordering.
- Denmark. Distributors of virgin and regenerated polyester, polypropylene, polyamide and bicompponent staple fibers and filament yarns to the textile and nonwovens industries. Extensive product catalogs with technical specifications.
- Turkey. Dealers in regenrated white and colored polyester tow and staple fiber for nonwovens production applications. Also, a range of greige silk fabrics and collections of ready-made silk quilts.
- Switzerland. Manufacturers' representatives for raw materials in the plastics, nonwovens and textile industries. Virgin and regenerated, regular and low-melt polyester staple fiber for yarn spinning and nonwovens production. Also, polyester chips, and open-end and ring spun yarns. Links to related sites.
Kureha America, Inc
- USA. North American marketing arm of Kureha Corp, active in packaging, polymers and resins, consumer products and engineering materials. Milled and chopped carbon fibers for platics and rubber reinforcement applications. Also, activated carbon beads for filtration and water treatment systems. Technical information and specifications.
- USA. Dealers in off-quality filament yarns, and first and second grade polyester and polypropylene fibers.
- USA. Suppliers of short cut fiber for nonwovens, papermaking, reinforcement and industrial coating applications. MSDS and material data sheets.
N. Sullivan Fibres, Ltd
- UK. World wide traders and distributors of waste and surplus stock fibers. Also, textile raw materials, and recyclers of textile wastes.
Reinhard Strauss GmbH
- Germany. Import and export of sub-standard, raw white and spun dyed acrylic staple fiber for yarn spinning and nonwovens production. English and German.
Renewable Fibers, Inc
- USA. Wholesale suppliers of synthetic fibers to the textile and nonwovens industries. Also, fiber cutting machinery. Searchable textile dictionary, and textile calculator.
- USA. Wholesale distributors of electrical static discharge (ESD) products and electronic assembly line supplies. Conductive fibers and filaments for cleanroom fabrics and garments, computer room carpeting and adhesives, from copper sulfide covered acrylic and polyamide. Also, anti-static and conductive brushes. Technical information and specifications.
- Italy. Raw materials trading company, specialised in polyvinyl alcohol, polyacrylic, polyester and polypropylene fibers for concrete reinforcement, papermaking and textile applications. Polyester staple fiber for yarn spinning and nonwovens production. Also, fibrous minerals and powders, and polymer chips. Technical information and specifications. English, Italian and French.
Waxman Fibres, Ltd
- UK. Wholesale distributors of inherently flame-retardant modacrylic staple fiber. Detailed information on technical properties and uses. Directory of yarn spinners. Part of Waxman International.
Wholesale and Distribution
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, May 31, 2013 9:35:04 AM EDT -