the entire directory
only in Fibers/Man-made
Textiles and Nonwovens
Cellulose and Viscose
Import and Export
Wholesale and Distribution
Business: Chemicals: Polymers: Fillers and Additives
Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Textiles: Import and Export
- Germany. Multi-national chemicals corporation. Manufactures fiber intermediates, nylon and melamine fibers for textile, nonwovens and industrial purposes.
Basofil Fiber, LLC
- USA. Development and manufacture of heat and flame resistant fiber based on patented melamine technology, for filtration, home furnishings and protective apparel. Chemical structure and physical properties. Links to related sites.
Beaulieu of America
- USA. Manufacturer of nylon and polypropylene fiber and filament for the carpet industry.
belChem Fiber Materials GmbH
- Germany. High-temperature resistant fibers for insulation, protective and filtration applications, based on silicic acid. Also, finished woven and nonwoven products.
- USA. Development and manufacture of specialty, custom designed fibers for medical and technical applications, from a range of standard and in-house developed polymers. Also, thin wall micro tubing. Detailed product descriptions.
Chiang-Long Chemical Co., Ltd
- Taiwan. Manufacturers of polypropylene and polyamide staple fiber for yarn spinning, nonwovens production and concrete reinforcement. Also, tow for flocking applications. Technical specifications. English and Chinese.
China National Chemical Fiber Corp
- Diversified group of trading and development companies, active in fiber extrusion and yarn spinning machinery, man-made fibers, textiles, nonwovens, chemicals and military products. Detailed fiber catalog, including technical information and specifications.
Consolidated Textiles, Inc
- USA. Manufacturers and suppliers of virgin and recycled rayon viscose, acrylic, polyester and polyamide staple fiber for the nonwovens, and the rope and cordage industries. Also, continuous filaments and tow.
- Mexico. Diversified group of manufacturing companies, active in chemicals, plastics, flexible packaging, and textile raw materials and finished products. Manufacturers of acrylic and rayon staple fiber and continuous filament, and tow and tops for industrial yarn spinning. Also, ready-made garments and home textiles. English and Spanish.
Dacheng Advanced Materials Co., Ltd
- China. Diversified company, active in filaments, ropes and cords, sports equipment and bulletproof vests. High tenacity and high modulus polyethylene fiber for protective garments and composite applications. Also, polypropylene short fiber for concrete and asphalt reinforcement. Technical information. English and Chinese.
Du Pont de Nemours & Co
- USA. Multi-national chemicals and health care company. The nonwovens business produces spunbond, spunlace and composite fabrics for various industrial uses. Du Pont's fiber production includes polyamide, polyester, spandex, kevlar and a variety of other specialty fibers in staple and filament form.
Electro Fiber Technologies, LLC
- USA. Development and manufacture of high-performance metal plated or coated fibers for applications in aerospace, automotive, medical, industrial, thermoplastics and composities industries. Also, nonwoven veils and mats.
- Switzerland. Multi-national manufacturers of performance polymers, and technical fibers and adhesives for the paper, textile, nonwovens, automotive, filtration and plastic film industries. Detailed product information and specifications. On-line job offerings. Links to related sites. Part of EMS Chemie AG.
Europa NCT Sp. z o.o.
- Poland. Electro-cunductive and anti-bacterial fibers from polyester, polyamide and polyacrylonitrile polymers for the carpet, upholstery and filtration media industries. Also, organic fertilizers and granulated aggregates. English and Polish.
Far Eastern Textile, Ltd
- Taiwan. Diversified group of manufacturing companies, active in fibers and textiles. Staple fiber and filament, bi-component and elastane fiber for yarn spinning and nonwovens production, from polyester, PTT, PLA and spandex. Also, woven, greige and dyed, and finished fabrics for apparel applications, and ready-made garments. English and Chinese.
Formosa Chemicals and Fibre Corp
- Taiwan. Diversified manufacturing company, active in chemicals, man-made fibers, textiles, petrochemicals and plastics. Viscose and polyamide staple fibers and filaments for yarn spinning and nonwovens production. Also, woven fabrics and carpets. English and Chinese.
Formosa Plastics Group
- Taiwan. Diversified group of companies, active in petrochemicals, man-made fibers, textiles, nonwovens, electronics and information technology. Manufacturers of viscose, acrylic, polyester and polyamide staple fiber and filaments. Also, spun yarns, woven, nonwoven and knitted fabrics, and yarn and fabric dyeing and finishing facilities. English and Chinese.
Frana Polifibre SpA
- Italy. White, semi-dull or solid dyed polyester and polypropylene staple fiber for the textile and nonwovens industries. Also, custom manufacture of plaids and blankets. Technical specifications. English and Italian.
Hanil Synthetic Fibers Co., Ltd
- Korea. Diversified manufacturing company, active in fibers, yarns, fabrics and finished textiles. Acrylic staple fibers, tow and tops for yarn spinning and nonwovens production. Also, lyocell, and conductive and high-performance polyacrylonitrile fibers, and woven, knitted and nonwoven fabrics. Extensive technical information and product specifications. English and Korean.
Honeywell International, Inc
- USA. Multi-national group of manufacturing companies, active in aerospace, automation and control, performance materials, and power and transportation products. High-performance fibers for a wide range of specialty applications. Detailed product specifications on PDF files. Requires Acrobat Reader.
- USA. Development and supply of enhanced performance surface-modified polymer particles and fibers used as performance additives for molded goods, paints, coatings and composites. Polyethylene and Kevlar fibers. Application guides. Technical articles. Part of Fluoro-Seal, Inc
- USA. Multi-national company, active in man-made fibers, resins and intermediates. Manufacture and marketing of a wide range of polymer based fibers for the textile and nonwovens industries. Extensive product information, including technical specifications. Job listing.
James Robinson Fibres, Ltd
- UK. Manufacturers and traders in polyester, polypropylene, viscose, nylon and acrylic virgin fibers. Its Fibres Waste Division collects, sorts and grades textile waste products into acrylic, polyester, cotton, wool and mixed grade fibers for distribution to its customers and manufacturing of yarns and nonwoven needlepunch fabrics.
Jiangchao Fiber Products Co., Ltd
- China. Diversified company, active in man-made fibers and medical textile products. Manufacturers of super-absorbent (SAF) staple fiber for yarn spinning and nonwovens production. Also, absorbent wound pads and gauzes, and cotton rolls and pads. English and Chinese.
Jinshan Associated Trading Corp
- China. Diversified group of import and export, manufacturing and processing companies, active in chemicals, man-made fiber, plastics and machinery. Polyester, polypropylene, polyvinyl alcohol and polyacrylic staple fiber for yarn spinning and nonwovens production applications. Technical specifications. English and Chinese.
- Iran. Manufacturers of natural white and solution dyed polyester and polypropylene staple fibers for yarn spinning and nonwovens production, and cement reinforcement applications, from virgin and recycled materials. Also, polyester flakes. Technical information.
Koch Industries, Inc
- USA. Diversified multi-national group of companies, active in trading, petroleum, chemicals, energy, gas liquids, asphalt, man-made fibers and intermediates, minerals, fertilizers, chemical technology equipment, pulp and paper, ranching, securities and finance. Polyester and polyamide staple fiber and filaments for the textile and nonwovens industries.
- Korea. Versatile manufacturing company, active in chemicals, fashion, medical products, general goods and machine design and production. Nylon, polyester and polypropylene staple fiber and filament for textiles, nonwovens and industrial end uses. Microfiber for artificial leather and other specialty products.
Kuraray Co, Ltd
- Japan. Versatile manufacturing company, active in chemicals, recycling technologies, polymer resins, fibers and nonwovens. Manufacturers of polyester, rayon and polyacrylate staple fiber and filament. Spunlace and meltblown nonwoven fabrics for hygiene and filtration end uses. Needlepunch fabrics for artificial leather. English and Japanese
- China. Diversified group of companies, active in man-made fiber and electrical appliances. Manufacturers of white and dyed polypropylene and polyamide staple fiber and filaments. Also, master batches and woven webbing. English and Chinese.
Meister Industries, Inc
- Korea. Manufacture, import and marketing of virgin and recycled polyester and acrylic staple fiber. Also, polyester and polyamide filaments, and short cut and high-performance fibers. Technical information on PDF files. Multi-lingual site.
Mitsubishi Rayon Co., Ltd
- Japan. Versatile polymer chemicals manufacturing company, active in synthetic fibers and resisns, carbon and optical fibers, composite materials and high-performance membranes. Staple fiber and continuous filaments for the textile and nonwovens industries, from polyester, polypropylene, acrylic, and di- and triacetate. English and Japanese.
- Italy. Acrylic and polyester fibers for the textile and nonwovens industries. Also, dope dyed, bicomponent, bio-active, and a range of other specialty polyester fibers. Technical papers on PDF files. English and Italian.
Märkische Faser AG
- Germany. Manufacturers of polyester and acrylic fibers for the textile and nonwovens industries. Also, polyester chips. Part of the Tolaram Group. English and German.
Nan Ya Plastics Corp
- Taiwan. Diversified manufacturing and service providing company, active in man-made fibers, textiles, chemicals, electronics, healthcare and education. Polyester and polyamide staple fiber and continuous filaments. Also, artificial leather, yarns, woven fabrics, and textile dyeing and finishing services. English and Chinese.
Palmetto Synthetics, LLC
- USA. Manufacturers of raw white and solution dyed staple fiber and tow for yarn spinning and nonwovens production, from virgin and recycled polyester, polyamide and various other polymers. Custom specialty treatment capabilities.
Peignage Dumortier SA
- France. Custom manufacturers of man-made staple fiber and filaments for yarn spinning. Also, custom processing of natural and bast fiber. English and French.
- Iran. Manufacturers of polyester and polyacryl staple fiber for yarn spinning and nonwovens applications. Also, tops and yarns, paper tubes, and high density polyethylene.
SK Chemicals Corp
- Korea. Versatile chemicals manufacturing company, active in life sciences, man-made fibers and textiles, resins, adhesives, and water treatment and pre-peg technologies. Acetate, and polytrimethylene terephthalate fiber, filament and yarns for high-performance technical textiles and nonwovens. English and Korean.
- UK. Commercial spin-off from the University of Oxford, set up to fully develop a spinning process to create high performance fibres from natural or artificial proteins based on the principles used by spiders and insects to create natural silk fibres.
Taian Modern Plastic Co., Ltd
- China. Diversified group of companies, active in plastics processing and machinery. Polyester and polypropylene staple fiber and filament for concrete reinforcement applications. Also, plastic extrusion and molding machinery, and geogrids and geomembranes. Technical information and specifications. English and Chinese.
Teijin Co, Inc
- Japan. Chemicals production and processing corporation with production facilities on all continents. Its fiber businesses manufacture aramid, nylon, acetate, polyvinyl chloride and polyester filament and staple fiber. The company is focused on developing processes for the production of high quality fiber from recycled materials.
Teijin Twaron BV
- The Netherlands. Para-aramid polymers, fibers, yarns and pulp for a wide range of technical, protective and industrial applications. Detailed product catalogs. Technical brochures on PDF files. Part of the Teijin Group.
Toray Fluorofibers, Inc
- USA. Manufacturers polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) continuous filament yarns, staple fiber and flock for applications in nonwovens for hot gas filtration, and aggressive chemical filtration of liquids and gases. Also, woven and nonwoven filtration media. Extensive technical information and product specifications. Description of manufacturing and processing techniques. Part of the Toray Group.
- Japan. Diversified, multi-national manufacturing corporation. Its chemicals division produces intermediates for man-made fiber manufacturing. Nylon, polyester and acrylic staple fiber for the textile and nonwovens industries and polyacrylonitrile-based carbon fiber for the composites industry.
Toyobo Co., Ltd
- Japan. Diversified manufacturing company, active in tectiles, chemicals, functional products, plastics and software. High-performance technical fibers. Also, yarns, and woven and knitted fabrics. Extensive technical information and specifications. English and Japanese.
- USA. Manufacturer of liquid crystal polymer, high performance fiber for industrial, aerospace, recreation and composite materials end uses.
Xingcheng Polymer Material Co., Ltd
- China. Manufacturers of staple fiber, sewing threads and filament yarns for nonwovens and textile applications, from polyvinyldene fluoride (PVDF), ethylene-tetrafluorethylene (ETFE), fluorethylene polymer (FEP), perfluoroalkoxy (PFA) and poly-tetra-fluor-ethyne (PTFE). Also, needlepunch PTFE felts for high-performance filtration applications. Detailed product catalogs, including technical specifications. English and Chinese.
Yeu Ming Tai Chemical Industrial Co., Ltd
- Taiwan. Manufacturers of PTFE membranes, fibers, seals and gaskets, films and tapes for a wide range of industrial and consumer products applications. Naturally white, high-temperature resistant fluorocarbon staple fibers for nonwovens production and yarn spinning. Also, multi-filament yarns and threads, and scrim fabrics. Extensive technical information and specifications. English and Chinese.
- UK. Manufacturers of staple fiber, and mono- and multifilament yarns for high-performance applications in the textile and nonwovens industries, from polytheretherketone and other aromatic polyketone polymers. Chemical properties and technical specifications.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 3, 2015 at 5:15:03 UTC -