become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fibers/Associations
Textiles and Nonwovens
Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Associations
AFMA. American Fiber Manufacturers Association
- USA. Umbrella organization for North American fiber manufacturers. Information on its history, members, staff, calendar and by-laws.
ASI. American Sheep Industry Association
- USA. Federation of state associations for sheep and wool producers. Information about American wool, wool characteristics and the wool market. Library of articles on the history, processing and care of wool. Calendar of events. Directory of producers. Glossary of terms.
ASSOFIBRE. Association of Federchimica
- Italy. Trade organization for Italian manufacturers of man-made fibers. English description of local textile industry with trade statistics, on PDF file.
ASWGA. Australian Superfine Woolgrowers' Association
- International organization of superfine wool growers and processors, founded to promote and further the development and marketing of superfine wool. Links to related sites.
Australian Wool Industries Secretariat
- Umbrella organization of the Australian Council of Wool Exporters, the Australian Wool Processors Council, the Private Treaty Wool Merchants of Australia, the Federation of Australian Wool Organisations, and the Australian Superfine Wool Growers' Association
AWEX. Australian Wool Exchange, Ltd
- Membership organization of local and international wool brokers, producers, processors and traders, and industry associations. Market reports and industry statistics. Trading services price list. Links to related sites.
AWGA. Australian Wool Growers Association
- Membership organization of local wool growers and processors, involved in marketing, and industry regulation and organization. Discussion forum. Business news and reports. Links to related sites.
BJMC. Bangladesh Jute Mills Corp
- Government run trade organization for jute and textile mills. Information about jute properties, applications, markets and prices.
CCFA. China Chemical Fiber Association
- Non-profit trade organization for manufacturers and suppliers of man-made fibers and related raw materials, additives and machinery, and research institutes involved in the development of man-made fibers.
- Canada. Non-profit organization, dedicated to the promotion of the safe use of chrysotile asbestos. Description of chrysotile asbestos and its uses in industry and home, safe-use manual, data bank and scientific reports. English, French and Spanish.
CIRFS. International Rayon and Synthetic Fibres Committee
- Belgium. Umbrella organization for the European man-made fiber industry. Classification and detailed descriptions for common fibers and their manufacturing processes. Business data. List of publications. Links to member sites.
IVC. Industrievereinigung Chemiefaser
- Germany. Trade organization for German manufacturers of man-made fibers. Dictionary of industry terms in English, German, French, Spanish and Italian. Detailed business information and statistics. Links to organizations and educational institutions. English and German.
Japan Linen, Ramie & Jute Spinner's Association
- Japan. Trade organization for the Japanese bast fiber industry. English and Japanese.
JCFA. Japan Chemical Fibres Association
- Japan. Information about the association and its members. The Japanese chemical fibers market. Statistics of man-made fiber production volumes and markets. Descriptions of the types and manufacturing processes of chemical fibers. The site is in English and Japanese.
JCMA. Japan Carbon Fiber Manufacturers Association
- Trade organization for Japanese manufacturers of carbon fibers. Member directory. Trade statistics. Detailed technical FAQ. Glossary of terms. Links to related organizations and institutes. English and Japanese.
- South Africa. Trade organization for growers, buyers, processors and manufacturers of mohair fibers, yarns, fabrics and finished products. Company listings. Design and style information.
SYFA. Synthetic Yarn & Fiber Association
- USA. Non-profit trade organization for individuals in the man-made fiber, and the textile manufacturing and processing industries.
Taiwan Man-Made Fiber Industries Association
- Trade organization for Taiwanese manufacturers of polyester, polyamide, viscose, acrylic and spandex staple fiber and filaments, focused on quota management, market promotion and industrial development.
VEHAVLAS. Flax Exporters Association
- Belgium. Non-profit trade organization for exporters of flax fiber, dedicated to trade promotion and technology exchange. List of member companies.
- Trade organization for Australian wool producers. Description of wool production. Library of news articles. Links to related sites.
WOOLTEXPRO. Wool Industry Export Promotion Council
- India. Non-profit organization, sponsored by the Ministry of Textiles and set up by the Ministry of Commerce to facilitate and promote the export of Indian wool fiber, tops and yarns, and wool textiles. Links to related sites.
The World Bamboo Organization
- USA. Global organization for growers, processors and users of bamboo, and bamboo fibers and products, founded to promote the use of bamboo as a sustainable and alternative natural resource through the development of partnerships and alliances, and the creation of mechanisms for global communication, information exchange, and technology transfer. Calendar of events.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 22, 2015 at 17:24:07 UTC -