become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education_and_Training/Oceania
Textiles and Nonwovens
Education and Training
Regional: Oceania: Education
- Australia. The Textile Engineering Department.
- New Zealand. The Wellington School of Design's bachelor program for graphic, industrial and textile design.
MISC. Manufacturing Industry Skills Council
- Australia. Training and assessment organization for the Australian metals and engineering, automotive components, aerospace, furnishing, textile, clothing and footwear, hydrocarbons, oils and chemicals manufacturing industries.
- New Zealand. The School of Art. Courses in ceramics, digital and moving image, jewellery and metalsmithing, painting, photography, printmaking, sculpture, and textiles.
- Australia. Bachelor of Arts programs in textile design at the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology.
Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
- Australia. The School of Fashion and Textiles.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 1, 2013 at 5:24:07 UTC -