become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education_and_Training/North_America
Textiles and Nonwovens
Education and Training
Regional: North America: Education
ACSA. International Cotton Institute
- USA. Joint venture between the American Cotton Shippers Association (ACSA) and the University of Memphis, providing basic education in all aspects of the cotton industry and the international business environment.
Buffalo State University
- USA. Design Department. Courses in ceramics, fiber arts, furniture, interior, jewelry, graphics, theater, computer and textile design.
- USA. The School of Textiles, Fiber and Polymer Science.
- USA. Educational institute founded by the Association of Industrial Metallizers, Coaters and Laminators (AIMCAL), providing courses in machine and converting technologies and materials.
Eastern Michigan University
- USA. Textile and nonwovens design, decoration and fabric manipulation programs.
George Brown Toronto City College
- Canada. The Fashion Management Program.
Georgia Institute of Technology
- USA. The Composites Education and Research Center.
Georgia Institute of Technology
- USA. The School of Polymer, Textile and Fiber Engineering.
Institute of Textile Technology
- USA. Private, non-profit institute for textile research and education, providing training at graduate level. The institute maintains one of the largest textile research and development libraries in the world, keeping the textile industry apprised of global research findings.
The Jacquard Center Home
- USA. Center for jacquard weaving education and training of artists and professionals.
LIM. Laboratory Institute of Merchandising
- USA. College courses in merchandising, marketing, retailing, publishing and promotion for the textile, fashion and fashion accessories, toys, music and television industries.
Nonwoven Tools, LLC
- Educational resource for the nonwovens industry, using video and audio presentations to provide training courses on fibers, carding and needlepunching to nonwoven production workers. Definitions of nonwoven terms on PDF files.
North Carolina State University
- USA. The College of Textiles.
- USA. Research center, and graduate studies in composite material science, engineering and applications.
Parsons School of Design
- USA. AAS degree courses in fashion design, manufacturing and marketing.
- USA. The School of Engineering & Textiles.
- USA. Fashion and Textile design at the College of Visual and Performing Arts.
Texas International Cotton School
- USA. Two-week education programs in cotton production, processing and marketing. Detailed curriculum.
Texas Woman's University
- USA. Department of Fashion and Textiles.
Textiles Research and Training Institute
- USA. Eastern Michigan University. Non-profit organization, dedicated to education, research and training of professionals and consumers on uses of textiles in automotive, furniture and apparel applications.
University of California Davis
- USA. Division of Textiles and Clothing.
University of Manitoba
- Canada. Faculty of Human Ecology's Department of Textile Science.
University of Massachusetts
- USA. Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs in textile Technologies.
University of Missouri
- USA. The Department of Textile and Apparel Management.
University of North Texas
- USA. Programs in textile, fashion and interior design in the School of Visual Arts.
University of Rhode Island
- USA. The Department of Textiles, Fashion Merchandising and Design.
University of Texas
- USA. The Division of Textiles and Apparel.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 17, 2014 at 11:05:10 UTC -