become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education_and_Training/Europe
Textiles and Nonwovens
Education and Training
Open Directory - Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Education and Training: Europe
Regional: Europe: Education
AUTEX. Association of Universities for Textiles
- Belgium. Umbrella organization of global universities, offering training, education, research and technology transfer in textiles, and textile related facilities.
Aachen Textile Center, Inc
- Germany. Non-profit membership organization of companies, institutions and individuals in the German textile industry, involved in the development and promotion of educational programs, professional training, and research and technology transfer.
Bolton Institute of Higher Education
- UK. The Department of Technology's School of Textile Studies.
Dresden University of Technology
- Germany. The Department of Mechanical Engineering's, Institute of Textile and Clothing Technology.
- Greece. Non-profit organization founded by the Hellenic Fashion Industry Association, dedicated to provide vocational training to employees in the Greek textile and apparel industries. English and Greek.
- Germany. The Textile and Clothing Department.
ISTA. l'Institut Supérieur Textile d'Alsace
- France. Personnel training courses in manufacturing, marketing, purchasing, sales and design for the textile, clothing and retailing industry. English and French.
Inkberrow Design Centre
- UK. Textile center of excellence, providing vocational and recreational training courses in millinery, tailoring, fashion and fashion illustration, theatre costumes, interior design and soft furnishings.
Istanbul Technical University
- Turkey. Faculty of Textile Technologies and Design. English and Turkish.
- France. Private school for polymer sciences, providing Master degree courses in textile, leather, plastics, paint, ink, adhesive and cosmetic chemistry. English, French and Chinese.
Kaunas University of Technology
- Lithuania. The Faculty of Design and Technologies' Department of Textile Technology.
- Italy. Educational institute owned and operated by the Lonati Group of companies, specialised in vocational training in fashion and textile design, technologies, marketing and business communication. Multi-lingual site.
Moholy-Nagy University of Art and Design
- Hungary. Bachelor programs in the design of textiles, garments and fashion accessories, and textile printing.
- Germany. Bachelor and Master of Arts and Science degrees in textile and fashion design and management. English and German.
Royal School of Needlework
- UK. Self-funding educational charity dedicated to keeping the art of hand embroidery alive in the 21st Century, providing day courses centered around commission restoration of antique works.
School of Stitched Textiles
- UK. Independent textile school, specialising in creative crafts qualifications in on-site and distance learning embroidery, patchwork and quilting courses.
T.C. Ege University
- Turkey. The Textile Engineering Department.
Tampere University of Technology
- Finland. The Institute of Fiber Material Science.
Technical University of Catalonia
- Spain. The Department of Textile and Paper Engineering.
Technical University of Iasi
- Romania. The Faculty of Textile and Leather Engineering.
Technical University of Liberec
- Czech Republic. The Faculty of Textile Engineering.
The Flooring Guild
- UK. Training and education center for the British carpet, rugs and hard surface flooring industry, focusing on cost estimating, planning, management skills, sales and customer service. Downloadable distant learning programs on PDF files.
The Swiss Textile College
- Switzerland. Standard and custom designed vocational training programs for the textile industry. Links to Swiss textile companies. On-line presentation videos.
University College of Boras
- Sweden. The School of Textiles.
University of Art and Design Helsinki
- Finland. The College of Textile and Fashion Design.
University of Bielsko-Biala
- Poland. The Faculty of Textile Engineering and Environmental Protection.
University of Gent
- Belgium. The Department of Textiles.
University of Leeds
- UK. School of Textile Industries.
University of Rheinland-Westfalen
- Germany. The Institute for Textile Technology.
University of Southampton
- UK. Winchester School of Art's Textile Conservation Centre, providing education of textile conservators and consultants.
University of Twente
- The Netherlands. The Faculty of Chemical Technology. The Textile Technology Group.
University of Zagreb
- Croatia. The Faculty of Textile Technology.
Wilhelm Lorch Foundation
- Germany. Non-profit organization, involved in education and training in textile design, technology, management and marketing, and related media, communication and Internet services. English and German.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, May 30, 2013 12:29:28 AM EDT -