become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education_and_Training/Europe
Textiles and Nonwovens
Education and Training
Regional: Europe: Education
Aachen Textile Center, Inc
- Germany. Non-profit membership organization of companies, institutions and individuals in the German textile industry, involved in the development and promotion of educational programs, professional training, and research and technology transfer.
AUTEX. Association of Universities for Textiles
- Belgium. Umbrella organization of global universities, offering training, education, research and technology transfer in textiles, and textile related facilities.
Bolton Institute of Higher Education
- UK. The Department of Technology's School of Textile Studies.
Dresden University of Technology
- Germany. The Department of Mechanical Engineering's, Institute of Textile and Clothing Technology.
- Greece. Non-profit organization founded by the Hellenic Fashion Industry Association, dedicated to provide vocational training to employees in the Greek textile and apparel industries. English and Greek.
- Germany. The Textile and Clothing Department.
The Flooring Guild
- UK. Training and education center for the British carpet, rugs and hard surface flooring industry, focusing on cost estimating, planning, management skills, sales and customer service. Downloadable distant learning programs on PDF files.
ISTA. l'Institut Supérieur Textile d'Alsace
- France. Personnel training courses in manufacturing, marketing, purchasing, sales and design for the textile, clothing and retailing industry. English and French.
- France. Private school for polymer sciences, providing Master degree courses in textile, leather, plastics, paint, ink, adhesive and cosmetic chemistry. English, French and Chinese.
Kaunas University of Technology
- Lithuania. The Faculty of Design and Technologies' Department of Textile Technology.
- Italy. Educational institute owned and operated by the Lonati Group of companies, specialised in vocational training in fashion and textile design, technologies, marketing and business communication. Multi-lingual site.
- Germany. Bachelor and Master of Arts and Science degrees in textile and fashion design and management. English and German.
School of Stitched Textiles
- UK. Independent textile school, specialising in creative crafts qualifications in on-site and distance learning embroidery, patchwork and quilting courses.
The Swiss Textile College
- Switzerland. Standard and custom designed vocational training programs for the textile industry. Links to Swiss textile companies. On-line presentation videos.
T.C. Ege University
- Turkey. The Textile Engineering Department.
Tampere University of Technology
- Finland. The Institute of Fiber Material Science.
Technical University of Catalonia
- Spain. The Department of Textile and Paper Engineering.
Technical University of Iasi
- Romania. The Faculty of Textile and Leather Engineering.
Technical University of Liberec
- Czech Republic. The Faculty of Textile Engineering.
University College of Boras
- Sweden. The School of Textiles.
University of Art and Design Helsinki
- Finland. The College of Textile and Fashion Design.
University of Bielsko-Biala
- Poland. The Faculty of Textile Engineering and Environmental Protection.
University of Gent
- Belgium. The Department of Textiles.
University of Leeds
- UK. School of Textile Industries.
University of Rheinland-Westfalen
- Germany. The Institute for Textile Technology.
University of Southampton
- UK. Winchester School of Art's Textile Conservation Centre, providing education of textile conservators and consultants.
University of Twente
- The Netherlands. The Faculty of Chemical Technology. The Textile Technology Group.
University of Zagreb
- Croatia. The Faculty of Textile Technology.
Wilhelm Lorch Foundation
- Germany. Non-profit organization, involved in education and training in textile design, technology, management and marketing, and related media, communication and Internet services. English and German.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 14, 2014 at 2:24:07 UTC -