become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education_and_Training/Asia
Textiles and Nonwovens
Education and Training
Open Directory - Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Education and Training: Asia
Regional: Asia: Education
(TaF.tc) Textile & Fashion Industry Training Centre
- Singapore. Education and vocational training center of the local Textile and Fashion Association, aiming to provide specialized short certificate courses and seminars. List of published books and links to related sites.
Ahsanullah University of Science & Technology
- Bangladesh. The Department of Textile Technology.
BGMEA. Institute of Fashion Technology
- Bangladesh. Continuous training courses for employees in garment manufacturing and management.
Dattajirao Kadam Education Society
- India. The Department of Textiles in the Textile and Engineering Institute.
- China. The School of Textiles.
Feng Chia University
- Taiwan. The Department of Fiber and Composite Materials.
Institute of Textiles and Clothing
- Hong Kong. Department of the Hong Kong Polytechnic, offering courses in textile and garment design, production and management.
National Taiwan University of Science and Technology
- Department of Polymer Engineering, focused on research and application studies for the biotechnology, optoelectronic and synthetic fiber industries. English and Chinese.
National Textile University
- Pakistan. Institute for basic and applied research and education in yarn, textile fabrics and garment manufacturing, and textile chemistry and engineering, focused on the Pakistani textile industry.
NED University of Engineering & Technology
- Pakistan. The Department of Textile Engineering.
NIFD. National Institute of Fashion Design
- India. Academic courses in textile and fashion, interior and jewelry design, merchandising and marketing.
NIFT. National Institute of Fashion Technology
- India. Education institution of the Indian Ministry of Textiles, offering courses in textile and leather design, technology, management and merchandising.
School of Fashion Technology
- India. Joint project of Maharshi Karve Stree Shikshan Samstha and National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), dedicated to educate and train Indian women in professional textile and fashion management, design, technologies and trade.
- Japan. The Faculty of Textile Science and Technology. English and Japanese.
SSM Institute of Textile Technology
- India. Specialised courses in fiber and textile technologies, marketing and management.
The Textile Institute of Pakistan
- Courses in design, science, technology and management.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 20, 2014 at 9:24:08 UTC -