become an editor
the entire directory
only in Dyestuffs_and_Chemicals/Resources
Textiles and Nonwovens
Dyestuffs and Chemicals
Articles and Studies
Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Resources
The Adhesives Design Toolkit
- UK Department of Trade and Industry funded web-based resource providing a framework for the collation and organisation of relevant material related to adhesives and adhesive bonding. Directory of links to adhesive related sites.
All About Woad
- Teresinha Roberts' home page, providing extensive information about woad history, cultivation, pigment extraction and the use of natural woad pigments for yarn and fabric dyeing. Links to books, publications and woad related sites.
BSEF. Bromine Science and Environmental Forum
- Scientific discussion platform established by global bromine manufacturers, aimed at furthering research, knowledge transfer and the dissemination of environmental information. List of companies. Technical information on bromides and brominated flame retardants. Glossary of terms. Links to related sites.
- Jill Morton's homepage about how color affects emotions, appetite, vision, sexuality, design, art, businss, marketing, and trends.
- Database of UK health and safety legislation, guidance and publications for professional in the chemicals handling and processing industries.
Flame Protection and Flame Retardants
- Information resource about a variety of chemical flame retardants and their applications. Also market information. From Clariant Corp.
ICA. International Colour Authority
- UK. Color forecasting authority consisting of internationally recognised color and design consultants for interior and exterior design, textile and fashion, and manufactured colored products.
- Information resource, portal and company directory for the polyethylen-therephtalate (PET) industry. Job market. Calendar of events. Links to research institutions and trade associations. English and German.
- Portal and information resource to polymer additives and colors, adhesives and sealants, and coatings and inks. Technical guides and articles. Product database. Extensive glossary of terms. Business news. Links to related sites.
- Information resource about the cultivation, extraction and dyeing with natural red, yellow, blue dyes, and the extraction, preparation and use of plant based mordants. Links to books, information and commercial natural dye companies.
The Worshipful Company of Dyers
- Former guild of textile dyers, presently involved in the continuing development of the craft of textile dyeing in cooperation with the Department of Colour Chemistry at Leeds University and the Society of Dyers and Colourists in Bradford, and educational and charity activities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 20, 2014 at 11:15:07 UTC -