become an editor
the entire directory
only in Dyestuffs_and_Chemicals/News_and_Media
Textiles and Nonwovens
Dyestuffs and Chemicals
News and Media
Open Directory - Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Dyestuffs and Chemicals: News and Media
Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: News and Media
- Monthly magazine for professionals in the textile wet processing and dyestuff industries.
Adhesives and Sealants Industry
- Magazine. Trade publication for manufacturers, formulators and applicators of adhesive and sealant materials.
- Peer reviewed scientific journal for researchers and professionals in the global cellulose industry.
A Dyers' Manual
- Colour illustrated book on natural dyes, including woad, weld, madder, lichens and indigo. Information about fibers, mordants and dyeing in schools. Author: Jill Goodwin.
- Peer-reviewed Internet journal under the auspices of the European Polymer Federation (EPF), publishing the results of scientific and technological research in polymer science and engineering. Searchable database of articles and resources on PDF files. Links to related sites.
- Monthly journal for professionals in the textile dyeing, printing and finishing industries. From World Textile Publications.
- Monthly publication of the Japanese Society of Polymer Science, focusing on scientific research and information about all fields of polymer science and engineering.
Textile Processing with Enzymes
- Book aiming to provide the textile technologist with an understanding of enzymes and their use with textile materials and in process engineering. Published by Woodhead Publishing, Ltd. Edited by A. Cavaco-Paulo and G.M. Guebitz.
News and Media
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, October 1, 2013 5:24:07 AM EDT -