become an editor
the entire directory
only in Chemicals/Enzyme_Products
Textiles and Nonwovens
Dyestuffs and Chemicals
Wholesale and Distribution
Business: Chemicals: Biochemical: Biopolymers: Proteins: Enzymes
AB Enzymes GmbH
- Germany. Manufacturers of enzyme products for food and beverages, animal feed, textiles, pulp and paper, and specialty applications. Detailed product catalog, including technical information. English and German.
ABF Ingredients, Ltd
- UK. Manufacturers of ingredients for food and beverages, and a range of industrial applications. Enzyme products for denim fabric treatment and textile finishing. Also, xylanase enzymes for kraft pulp bleaching. Part of the ABF Corp.
- UK. Development and manufacture of single and complex enzyme entities for the food and beverages, environmental, protein and textile industries. Water soluble enzymes for denim fabric washing applications.
- Germany. Development and manufacture of technical enzyme preparations for applications in agriculture, food, textile and environmental technologies.
Deerland Enzymes, Inc
- USA. Manufacturers and traders in industrial enzyme products in liquid, granular and spray-dried form. Enzymes for desizing in textile wet processes. Extensive technical information and specifications.
- USA. Biotech company, involved in biologically active compounds for use in agricultural, chemical processing, industrial and pharmaceutical applications. Enzymes for cotton fabric preparation and wet processing. Technical brochure on PDF file.
Dyadic International, Inc
- USA. Biotechnology company, involved in industrial enzymes, biofuels and biotherapeutics. Acid and neutral cellulase, catalase and amylase enzymes for textile wet processing and finishing applications. Technical information, specifications and applications guide on PDF files. Calendar of events and library of news articles.
Enzyme Development Corp
- USA. Manufacturers and suppliers of enzyme products for food processing, animal feed, agricultural, brewery, fuel and textile finishing applications. Detailed product catalogs, including technical information. Buyers' guide and articles on PDF files.
- Canada. Biotechnology company, involved in the manufacture of industrial enzymes for the pulp and paper, textile and animal feed industry. Also, technologies for the production of environmentally responsible fuel from natural fibers.
Lumis Biotech, Ltd
- India. Manufacture, formulating and marketing of enzyme products for textile wet processing, food products, animal feed, pharmaceutical and industrial applications. Extensive technical information.
- India. Manufacturers of industrial enzymes and micro-organisms for textile, leather, food and beverage processing and products, detergent, starch and animal feed applications. Description of production process. History of enzymes. Technical information.
Mega Pacific Technology
- USA. Manufacturers and distributors of reformulated cellulose enzymes for textile and garment washing and dyeing applications. Also, chemical auxiliaries and surfactants for textile processing. Custom formulation services. Technical information on Excel file.
ML Chemical Pvt., Ltd
- India. Manufacturers of enzymes and specialty chemicals for leather and textile processing and finishing applications. Technical information and specifications.
Richcore Lifesciences Pvt., Ltd
- India. Manufacturers of enzyme based products for a range of industrial applications. Starch hydrolyzing enzymes for textile desizing, scouring, washing and polishing of yarns and fabrics. Technical information, specifications and applications guides on PDF files.
Specialty Enzymes & Biochemicals Co
- USA. Manufacturers of industrial enzymes derived from plants, animals, fungus and bacteria, specialised in custom solutions. Specialty enzyme products for textile finishing processes. Description of enzyme technology. Technical articles. Links to related sites.
Tex Biosciences Pvt., Ltd
- India. Group of companies, involved in chemicals and enzymes for a range of industrial applications. Manufacturers of specialty enzymes for leather and textile processing and finishing. Detailed product catalogs, including technical information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 26, 2015 at 16:54:09 UTC -