become an editor
the entire directory
only in Associations/Industrial_Standards
Textiles and Nonwovens
Open Directory - Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Associations: Industrial Standards
Science: Reference: Standards: Organizations
Science: Technology: Industrial Engineering: Professional Organizations
ISO. International Organization for Standardization
- Switzerland. World wide federation of national standards institutes, promoting the development of standardization of goods and services. In English and French.
ANSI. American National Standards Institute
- USA. Federal institute, promoting development and application of standardization in the manufacturing and service industries. Web site offers news, articles, on-line standards store and up to date information about national and international standardization activities.
- USA. Standards development organization that serves as an open forum for the development of high-quality, market-relevant international standards.
BISFA. International Bureau for the Standardization of Man-made Fibers
- Belgium. Standardization agency of the International Association of Man-made Fiber Producers. Establishes terminology and technical rules for development, production, handling and marketing of each specific type of fiber.
NIST. National Institute of Standards and Technology
- USA. Federal agency, cooperating with industry to develop and apply technologies, measurements, and standards.
- Switzerland. International society for research and testing in textile technology, dedicated to the development of ecologically sound standards for textile products. Links to world wide member test facilities. English, German and French.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, October 1, 2013 5:24:07 AM EDT -