become an editor
the entire directory
only in Associations/Industrial_Standards
Textiles and Nonwovens
Science: Reference: Standards: Organizations
Science: Technology: Industrial Engineering: Professional Organizations
ISO. International Organization for Standardization
- Switzerland. World wide federation of national standards institutes, promoting the development of standardization of goods and services. In English and French.
ANSI. American National Standards Institute
- USA. Federal institute, promoting development and application of standardization in the manufacturing and service industries. Web site offers news, articles, on-line standards store and up to date information about national and international standardization activities.
- USA. Standards development organization that serves as an open forum for the development of high-quality, market-relevant international standards.
BISFA. International Bureau for the Standardization of Man-made Fibers
- Belgium. Standardization agency of the International Association of Man-made Fiber Producers. Establishes terminology and technical rules for development, production, handling and marketing of each specific type of fiber.
NIST. National Institute of Standards and Technology
- USA. Federal agency, cooperating with industry to develop and apply technologies, measurements, and standards.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 15, 2014 at 2:05:04 UTC -