become an editor
the entire directory
only in Wireless/Associations
Two Way Radio
Business: Telecommunications: Services: Associations
Business: Telecommunications: Services: Wireless: Cellular Network: Associations
Business: Telecommunications: Services: Wireless: Satellite: Associations
Personal Communications Industry Association (PCIA)
- USA based wireless telecoms industry group, representing the carriers and cell site owners
Silicon Valley Chinese Wireless Technology Association
- Non-profit organization based in Silicon Valley for wireless professionals of Chinese origin.
The Society of Wireless Pioneers, Inc.
- Dedicated to the collection and preservation of the history of communications, particularly wireless and radio telegraphy.
United Telecom Council (UTC)
- An advocate of utility telecommunications interests and a resource in technical, legal and regulatory matters associated with telecommunications.
Wireless Communications Alliance (WCA)
- Non-profit organization dedicated to wireless communications. Meets monthly.
Wireless Industry Partnership Connector
- Offers partners from wireless sector to build and showcase their products and services.
World Teleport Association
- Association of teleports and development partners worldwide, promoting teleports for economic and business development, Intelligent City, information and communications technology.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 8, 2013 at 21:54:07 UTC -