the entire directory
only in Services/VoIP
News and Media
Business: Telecommunications: Equipment
Business: Telecommunications: Services: Phone Cards
Computers: Internet: Protocols: SIP: Service Providers
Computers: Internet: Telephony
This category in other languages:
- Windows platform software-based IP PBX systems for small businesses. London/Cypress-based company.
- US-based (Georgia) VoIP services for B2C and B2B market
Adore Infotech Pvt. Ltd
- New Dehli, India-based B2B VoIP Solutions provider offering postpaid/prepaid calling card billing, origination/termination billing, Softphone, Softswitch and hardware.
- Free DID local number for unlimited inbound phone-to-pc calls and voicemail. Paid outbound PC-to-phone VoIP service.
- Business VoIP provides answering, call routing; manages e-mail messages, fax, and voice-mail.
- An open source telephony switching and private branch exchange service. Allows peer-peer calling using a variety of voice over internet protocols.
AT&T: VoIP Services
- Offers home and business service plans.
- Provides Voice over IP and telecom service to international clients.
- VoIP provider offers full feature set with voice mail, caller ID, etc. Requires supplied broadband phone adapter.
- Offers VoIP services to small business, enterprise solutions such as call centers and services for carriers.
- Worldwide VoIP provider for business and residential customers. Free accounts and in-network calling. Per minute and unlimited rate plans. Phone numbers in US, Canada, and internationally.
- Provides international VoIP call shop services. Includes FAQ.
- PC-to-Phone service for outbound calls only. Software download required.
- US-based B2B VoIP provider offers enterprise class hosted VOIP PBX Systems.
- Prepaid system for PC-to-phone and web initiated phone-to-phone using VoIP.
- UK-based B2B and B2C VoIP telecom provider.
- Hosted IP phone service for small and midsized businesses. US-based company (Chicago, IL).
- Offers VoIP-based PC-to-Phone, Broadband Phone and Calling Card services.
- VoIP service provider offers residential and business IP telephony phone service.
- Wholesale voice over internet services.
- Web-activated VOIP calls between two landline or mobile phones. Paid service to connect to non-registered users, free between 2 registered users.
- Provides hosted and gateway services, with weblog. Based in New York and Pennsylvania, USA.
- Provides voice over internet dial-tone service. No PC required. Uses analog telephone with broadband telephone adapter.
- VoIP provider offering various consumer and B2B telephony services.
- PC-Phone or device-to-phone United Kingdom based service.
- PC-to-PC only instant messaging service with VoIP features including live voice, voicemail and CRM tools.
On4 Voip Services
- Free PC-to-PC voice and video calling to other registered network users and billable PC-to-PTSN calling service.
One Unified Net
- A communications infrastructure provider includes IP systems, services, softswitches, and phones.
- Broadband access solutions including IP routers, voice over IP (VoIP) and voice over DSL (VoDSL) solutions, concentrators and networks adapters.
People Line Communications
- Vancouver, Canada based VoIP provider. Includes rate plans, description of technology, and FAQ.
- PingTone Communications provides outsourced (hosted) Cisco IP phone systems to commercial customers.
- Skype call recording software for Windows, call center solutions, and PBX software.
- Offers VoIP services: phone-to-phone, device-to-phone and PC-to-phone in India, Canada, France, Germany, Malaysia, Nepal, Srilanka and UK.
- Business, residential VoIP calling plans include feature bundles and PBX functionality such as call transfer, automated attendant, call center queuing, conferencing, etc.
- Provider of switch partitioning and hosted softswitch partitioning services. Provides carrier-class switch partitioning and colocation space in Los Angeles and New York City.
- Peer to peer internet voice service. Mac, Windows and Linux versions available. Users may call landlines and cellphones for a fee; users may call each other for free.
- Communications provider for medium-sized enterprises. Provides centrally managed, solutions, including VoIP, over a private, nationwide network.
- SIP based VoIP phones and service plans with focus on Caribbean and South America.
Super Technologies, Inc
- Offers flat-rate unlimited calling within the USA and Canada. Uses analog telephone handsets via broadband telephone adapter.
- VoIP services for call centers and businesses. Offers free USA or Canada virtual phone numbers on every account.
- Business VoIP provider serving Tampa Bay, FL area.
Texas Instruments VoIP Solutions
- B2B manufacturer of VoIP equipment including IP Phones, VoIP Gateways, High Density Gateways, voice-enabled Cable & DSL Modems.
TMCNet on the web
- Instustry trade news publisher featuring VoIP news, VoIP forum (including termination routes), call center news, CRM, telecommunications news, and self-produced VoIP tradeshows.
Unified Communications Solutions
- ANDTEK develops applications for IP phone-based communications systems and desktop environments. Germany and Singapore-based.
Vanguard Networks Pte Ltd
- Singapore provider of VoIP services including video conferencing, international connectivity, bandwidth management and electronic whiteboard.
Vitelity Communications, LLC
- Information on wholesale and retail VoIP services including local and toll free DID origination, worldwide termination, server colocation and Internet FAX services. Based in Englewood, Colorado, USA.
- VoIP provider offering residential and business plans.
- Canadian VOIP service provider. B2C and B2B plans available.
- VoIP service offering phone-to-phone with device. Various features and calling plans.
- Offering prepaid and subscription services as well as IP telephony hardware for use with Asterisk and SIP providers.
Voipia Networks, Inc.
- Business and Residential VoIP programs; software solutions for Call Centers.
- Pre-paid VoIP services and calling cards. No monthly fee with in-network restricted incoming calls. Real DID number for monthly fee.
- Provides voice over internet local dial-tone service. No PC required. Uses analog telephone with broadband telephone adapter.
- Offering wholesale VoIP and telephony services to carriers, businesses, and other VoIP providers.
- Voxby offers IP Phone Services and Wireless VoIP and a variety of other services.
World On IP
- Italy-based B2B VoIP provider offering hardware to set-up wireless VoIP networks.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 23, 2015 at 3:35:04 UTC -