become an editor
the entire directory
only in Telecommunications/Resources
Phone Rate Comparisons
Education and Training
News and Media
Computers: Data Communications: DSL
Computers: Data Communications: Reference
Science: Reference: Standards: Telecommunications
Alden Systems, Inc.
- A Birmingham, Alabama-based software company specializing in the creation of asset management software and the provision of process-driven services for the telecommunications industry.
- Telecommunication printing specialists including designation strips, plastic overlays, handsets and housings.
- Online subscription services, strategic briefing reports, consultancy and conferences for the telecoms industry
BTL Communications UK
- UK based voice and data communication consultancy, offering solutions on voice and data communications issues from VPN DSL networks to voice recording.
Caller ID FAQ
- Detailed information on Caller ID, explaining the hardware and software requirements, and reviewing dozens of Caller ID programs. Includes hints and tools for those developing their own software.
- An organization dedicated to the research and implementation of advanced broadband telecommunication networks and applications that stimulate economic growth and increase Canada's international competitiveness.
Columbia Institute for Tele-Information (CITI)
- University-based research center focusing on strategy, management and policy issues in telecommunications and computing.
Communications Standards Review
- Reports on US and international telecommunications standards meetings for multimedia and wireline access technologies.
- Guide on audio, video and other conference calls.
Converging Industries Research Foundation (CIRF)
- Policy research papers on infrastructure deployment and the convergence of the telecommunications, Internet, wireless, cable TV, broadcast, and satellite industries. Results from a fiber optic deployment model.
Data Center Exchange
- Database of data centers, co-location facilities and telecommunications sites with space available for sale or lease. Compare specifications for power, connectivity, and space.
FindLaw - Communications Law and Regulation
- This summary outlines many of the basic issues confronting telecommunications law practitioners.
International City and Country Codes
- Listing of international country and city dialing codes.
Internet Telecom Project
- A small group dedicated to the dissemination and discussion of reliable telecommunications information. The Project is not involved in advocacy, lobbying, or representation.
National Telecommunications And Information Administration
- US President's principal adviser on telecommunications and information policy.
Network Insight Institute
- Provides independent information, ideas, seminars and publications for the community and industry about the future of media, telecommunications and on-line services.
Phone Manuals Plus
- Stocking the most comprehensive library of manuals for telephone systems and voice mail systems, on CD, hard copy or for download.
- Informative and detailed articles on the telecommunications and wireless industries, with a large section covering the history of telephone networks.
The Progress & Freedom Foundation
- A think tank devoted to the study of the digital revolution. Studies, papers, and reports on e-commerce, telecommunications, and energy. Generally supports deregulation and free market in telecommunications.
- Service provider for vendors and users of telecommunications networks.
- Linking business with information through the delivery of quality business information services.
- Impartial and free technical papers covering communications, networking and Internet technology.
- An animated dictionary on telecommunications, data networking and internet technology.
Telecom Message Sequence Charts
- Major telecommunications standards are described with message sequence charts.
The Telecom Network
- Telecom resources for Interconnects.
- A suite of telecommunications market research tools for telecommunicationservice providers from Taylor Nelson Sofres Telecoms (TNS Telecoms)
Telecommunications Act of 1996
- Full text of Act (S.652) as published by the 104th United States Congress.
Telecommunications in Canada
- Reference material and overviews pertaining to the history, achievements, and activities of the telecommunications community in Canada.
Telecommunications Reports International
- Subscription based newsletters, online services, special reports and research services. Intelligence on all areas of the domestic and international telecommunications business.
- Web articles/links, headline news, and market research for the Telecom industry
- A resource for locating interactive voice response, call center and computer telephony products.
- TNS Telecoms, the world's largest telecom market information company, offers a host of products derived from ongoing syndicated data collection.
- A central node for communications equipment, sales and service in Australia.
Westbay Engineers Limited
- Assisting the global network professional with telecommunications traffic design and analysis.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 11, 2014 at 8:45:09 UTC -