become an editor
the entire directory
only in Agencies/United_States
Federal Communications Commission - FCC
Regional: North America: United States: Government
Society: Issues: Economic: Regulations: Industry-Specific Regulations and Regulatory Bodies
FCC Rules and Regulations
- Provide downloadable versions of the official rules published and maintained in the Federal Register.
Office of Spectrum Management (OSM)
- Responsible for managing the Federal Government's use of the radio frequency spectrum. Includes technical papers in pdf format and information on training, news, and jobs. Department of the NTIA.
Schwaninger & Associates
- Offer representation before the FCC in such matters as auctions, universal licensing, paging, broadcast, microwave, and two-way radios.
United States ITU Association (USITUA)
- The USITUA is working to improve coordination and cooperation between the private sector and the U.S. Government to enhance U.S. effectiveness in the International Telecommunications Union (ITU).
USA - Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
- USA telecom regulator - responsible for both telecoms and radio/television media.
Wireless Telecommunications Bureau (WTB)
- Division of the FCC that regulates wireless communications. Contains databases that assist in identifying frequency information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 13, 2012 at 7:05:02 UTC -