the entire directory
only in Location_and_Tracking/Vehicle
Location and Tracking
Fleet Management Services
Business: Telecommunications: Services: Wireless: Satellite
Business: Transportation and Logistics: Trucking: Software
Computers: CAD and CAM: Mapping and GIS
Science: Earth Sciences: Geomatics: Global Positioning System
Science: Social Sciences: Geography: Geographic Information Systems
This category in other languages:
- Provides tracking hardware and software such as passive and active solutions.
- GPS tracking and mobile resource management solutions.
- Solution integrates GPS, wireless communication, computing intelligence and digitized mapping providing services such as vehicle locating and vehicle tracking to commercial vehicle fleets.
- Consults businesses and consumers about wireless voice and data communications products throughout the US.
- Products that allow the tracking of vehicles, trailers and equipment to improve efficiency, productivity and accountability.
American Millennium Corporation, Inc.
- Global provider of wireless hardware and software solutions for asset tracking and monitoring.
- Position and Orientation Systems (POS) were developed specifically for surveying, mapping and robust positioning in dynamic environments.
- Provider of satellite vehicle tracking systems. UK.
- Provides a variety of GPS receivers, GSM/GPRS and CDMA/1XRTT modems, antennas, and power supplies. USA.
- Satellite based vehicle monitoring systems used in a broad range of fleet management applications.
Coleman Technologies, Inc.
- Develops customized vehicle tracking and related product solutions.
- Provides data dispatch systems combined with street navigation and satellite tracking.
Corp Ten International
- GPS tracking and data messaging systems including hardware and software .
Data Burst Technologies Inc.
- Vehicle location technology products and services.
- Talking 3D colour satellite navigation system for pocket PCs and laptops.
- Provides GSM/GPRS/GPS fleet management and AVL systems for management of mobile assets and its cargo for logistic and security purposes.
- Provides equipment, software and provisioning for all types of GPS vehicle management and asset tracking.
- Hardware and software components and complete systems for telecontrol and gps-locating services for vehicles, ships and persons.
- Vehicle tracking system that combines GPS, GSM, SMS, and GPRS.
- GPS tracking system integrated with turn-by-turn navigation by Garmin and Google Maps.
Fleet Management Solutions
- Provides global fleet tracking via GPS. Includes information about their products, services, and specific industry applications.
- Manufacture of gps fleet management systems that allow for tracking of vehicle location, speed, and use. Systems include gps receivers and software programs.
- Wireless fleet management, with integration between dispatch system, drivers, and vehicles.
- Provides fleet and vehicle tracking devices and software. USA.
- Offers real-time vehicle tracking based on TETRA. Networked radio voice and data wireless solutions, to empower the mobile workforce.
- Allows to remotely control the activity of vehicles through a set of tools such as maps, satellite pictures, graphs, reports and alarms. Portugal.
- Design, manufacturing and supply with GPS AVL smart terminals, vehicle tracking devices data acquisition and fleet management equipment, navigation dataloggers and programmable control devices. Taiwan.
- Passive systems using GPS technology. Products, demo, and company information included.
- GPS monitoring of vehicle fleets.
Global Tracking Communications
- Supplier of truck fleet management systems and GPS-based vehicle tracking systems.
- Internet based asset tracking.
Go and Track
- GPS and GSM systems for vehicle tracking, asset management and people locating via GPS devices and mobile phones using web, PC and phone based applications.
GPS Fleet Solutions
- GPS systems for real-time tracking and passive tracking.
GPS North America
- GPS vehicle tracking system that will provide you with effective, real-time vehicle location, mapping and reporting.
GPScom Technologies Co.
- Distributor global positioning and, GSM tele-control systems; includes product specifications, company profile, and contacts. Greece.
- Online sales of vehicle tracking devices for fleets and individuals plus hand-held GPS units and accessories.
- Specializing in the design, development and integration of wireless mobile data and RFID systems for multi-modal transportation, fleet, mobile workforce, conference and event management. Singapore.
- Satellite vehicles monitoring and fleet management system based on GPS. GSM access, control and guard system.
- GPS fleet monitoring and theft detection system for heavy equipment and trucks.
- Manufacturer of GPS Technology for tracking persons, vehicles, trucks, and security devices for vehicle. Combined GPS and cellular technologies like GSM, GPRS, TDMA or AMPS.
I.D. Systems, Inc.
- Trailer tracking, forklift, airport vehicle management and tracking for fleets, including productivity and mitigation.
- Automatic vehicle location (AVL) systems for fleet management.
- Real-time vehicle tracking and fleet management solutions, including marine vessel tracking.
Integrated Tracking Solutions Inc
- Provider of real-time wireless GPS tracking, AVL, military, and custom tracking solutions.
- Offers fleet management systems for the logistics and transport industry.
- Automatic Vehicle Locator management system for control of vehicles and boostability to manage mobile assets.
L.A.S. Systems, Inc.
- Vehicle tracking products including both GPS wireless real-time tracking systems and GPS data recording and playback systems.
LandAirSea Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer of real-time GPS tracking systems for commercial fleet tracking, personal and professional tracking. Information about applications, products and support.
- Solutions for individuals and vehicles with mapping service. Provides GPS, GSM, Inmarsat based applications. Germany.
- Wireless data and AVL solutions for commercial fleets.
- Passive and AVL solutions for field asset management with tracking, recording and reporting. Canada.
- Provides a fleet management and telematics security solution to fixed and fleet assets.
- Logistics system and satellite tracking of vehicles and cargo.
NaviTag Technologies, LLC
- Provides visibility and security solutions to corporate and government agencies enabling them to monitor their cargo shipments worldwide.
NeoMatrix Pty Ltd
- Remote vehicle tracking, fleet management, GPS/GSM system. Automated reporting of vehicle movement or alarm activation, summary reporting of driving time and distance. Geofence boundary monitoring.
- Online vehicle GPS tracking (AVL) and diagnostics system for consumers, businesses and fleets.
- Provides GPS fleet tracking and dispatching solutions designed for service and distribution businesses and customers to optimize fleet operations.
- GPS-based vehicle tracking and location technology allows businesses to locate remote, mobile assets over a large geographical area using the Internet.
One Track, Inc.
- Historical and real time GPS vehicle tracking systems for fleets and individuals.
- Specialise in the supply of systems to track fleet with a PC.
- Telematics and M2M solutions: engineering and producing of GSM based telematic devices and controllers, system integration.
- Tracking systems, mobile satellite data communications service and software for mapping and messaging.
- Provides an Internet real-time tracking service and asset systems using a device based on GPRS and/or SMS for data transmission. UK.
Polstar Technologies, Inc.
- Makes navigators for vehicles and other devices such as receivers and antennas.
- Vehicle tracking systems based on GPS, Internet and GSM technology.
- Supplier of GPS tracking hardware and software. Has expertise in wireless communications networks.
- Vehicle tracking and fleet management solutions using GSM/GPS and satellite technology.
Remote Asset Management
- Tracking system for security and management information. UK.
Safety Track of Michigan
- GPS tracking designed for a wide range of applications, including consumer, commercial, municipal, mass transit, law enforcement and public safety.
- Inmarsat D+ Satellite network operator, provider of terminals and applications for GPS tracking, remote monitoring and control of mobile and fixed assets via the Internet.
- Provides on-board computing and telemetry solutions for the trucking and transportation industries in Canada.
- Aria-GLB products manufacturer offering products for automatic vehicle location, mobile data, railroads, mining, taxis, aircraft, telemetry, robotics, and public safety applications.
- Tracking and communications services based on Global Locating System (GLS) technology.
- Vehicle tracking systems specializing in fleet tracking, driver log, and log haul solutions.
- Automatic flight following, two-way text messaging and voice capable systems for both fixed and rotary wing aircraft.
- Vehicle security, anti theft, and fleet management based on GPS (Global Positionioning System) and cellular network
- Provides customized GPS solutions to the school bus industry. Systems can be integrated within a routing software package.
- Hardware and software solutions in the area of automatic vehicle location and tracking, mobile data communication and fleet management applications.
- GPS tracking solutions, on-board computers (black box) and vehicle dispatch systems. Serving Ontario and Quebec Canada.
- Provides equipment such as GPRS, GSM, GPS satellite phone or fleet tracking systems, Doppler radar receivers, and RF police bait devices. Singapore.
Track Your Truck
- Provider of real-time, web-based vehicle tracking systems utilizing cellular/GPS and satellite/GPS technologies.
- GPS Vehicle Tracking for AVL markets to enhance vehicle monitoring, trailer tracking, cargo control, fleet management, driver safety, and truck security.
Trimble Navigation Limited
- Fleet management and mobile asset tracking systems.
- Offers tracking solutions for multiple industries. Germany.
- Designs, manufactures and markets handheld electronic data retrieval computers which provide directions and various travel services information. Missouri, USA. (Nasdaq: ULTR)
Universal Tracking Technologies, Inc.
- Product design to reduce operating costs for busing, waste management, delivery, maintenance, and vehicle fleets of every kind.
- Developers and suppliers of GPS vehicle tracking systems using satellite technology.
- Monitoring for businesses in England, Scotland and Wales. Data from vehicles is captured via the web and relayed to a desktop PC.
Vehicle Tracking from Locate Security Ltd
- Provides a real time system for vehicle fleet.
- Vehicle location services provider delivering GPS tracking and two-way messaging services for wireless carriers, private and trucking fleets and vehicle owners.
vehicle location and tracking
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 30, 2014 at 12:05:07 UTC -