the entire directory
only in Telecommunications/Location_and_Tracking
Location and Tracking
Open Directory - Business: Telecommunications: Location and Tracking
Business: Business Services: Physical Asset Management: Asset Tracking
Business: Telecommunications: Services: Wireless: Satellite
Computers: CAD and CAM: Mapping and GIS
Science: Earth Sciences: Geomatics: Global Positioning System
Science: Social Sciences: Geography: Geographic Information Systems
This category in other languages:
- Wholesalers and distributors of street navigation equipment, GPS, used and new. Archerfield Airport, Archerfield, Brisbane, Australia.
Applied Field Data Systems
- Manufacturer of integrated systems that use GPS receivers, rugged pen-based computers, PDA's, field data collection and GIS software. Training, software development, data conversion and consulting services also available.
- Specialized in GPS tracking device such as asset tracking, GPS car tracker, GPS locator and Watch and GPS Fleet management system.
- Provides GPS and GPS+GLONASS products for positioning, guidance, navigation, and timing with a range of solutions for diverse applications in science, education, government, industry and commerce.
- Allows monitoring people who work off-premises, using automated mobile phone text messaging.
- GPS field data collection utilities that provide spatial information and GIS solutions for marine and land based industries.
CMC Electronics Inc.
- Manufacturers of GPS receivers and systems for the aviation and surface transportation markets.
- Distributor of GPS positioning and wireless products across North America.
- Developer and manufacturer of mobile navigation systems and services in the Philippines with expertise in system integration for GPS, geographic information systems and GPS location service technologies. Philippine.
- Geo-ID GPS/GIS datacollectors store input data from three external sensors (standard) using serial or analogue input, and store the data alongside GPS positions with meter range of centimeter range accuracies.
- Canadian company in the field of automated vehicle-fleet management and reading industrial sensors.
DynaNav Systems Inc.
- Manufacturing aircraft and helicopter navigation systems for the agricultural, seismic and natural resource industries.
- Producers of sonar and global positioning systems.
Earth Vector Systems
- Manufacturer's representative for Trimble Navigation, featuring high-accuracy Global Positioning Systems, computers, software and related equipment. Services include sales, rentals, training, technical support and equipment repair.
- Manufactures GPS navigation equipment, radar altimeters, and selective calling decoders for business and commuter aircraft.
Furuno GPS/OEM Timing Division
- For over 10 years Furuno has brought GPS (Global Positioning System) products to OEMs. Furuno's GPS products can be used for a variety of applications.
- Review of GPS devices, user comments and forums about GPS Devices and system articles.
- GPS receiver manufacturers, system integrators, equipment suppliers, and service providers.
- GPS Source specializes in GPS signal amplification, repeating, splitting, networking, and filtering.
- Manufacturer of a device that records position data from the GPS receiver. Poland.
Garmin International, Inc.
- Designs, manufactures and markets GPS navigation, communication and sonar products.
Global Mapping Services
- GPS surveying consultant based in Williams Lake, BC, Canada specializing in centimetre-level GPS surveying and digital mapping services for a variety of applications.
- Manufacturer of GPS product that includes RF technology. Taiwan.
Holux Technology Inc.
- Manufacture a range of handheld products which combine GPS functions with voice, image or RF. Includes downloadable specifications and manuals .
- Manufacturer of GPS, AGPS, DGPS, tracking solutions and devices.
Integrated GPS Technologies, Inc.
- Supply a range of GPS/GIS hardware and software for geodetic surveying, mapping, and navigation. Includes technical papers, software downloads, and product applications.
- Italy-based firm involved in research, development, production and marketing of GPS and radiolocation systems.
- Location-based technology and solutions that enable businesses to deliver private-label location services across a wide range of applications and delivery systems.
- Global Utility Tracking Systems ("GUTS") provides utility, pipeline, locating, and construction companies with global technology in monitoring, patrolling and protecting facilities anywhere in the world.
- Manufacturers of GPS receivers and systems for all kind of industries.
- Services and products for the GIS and GPS industry.
- Low power radio tagging technologies to improve guest experiences in theme parks.
- A project supported by the European Union, aims to provide personalised, tourism-oriented multimedia information enriched with advertisements related.
- Company specialising in using the GPS system to track the location of any suitable GPS equipped mobile phone from PC with an internet connection. UK.
- Manufacturer of recreational marine electronics and GPS electronics for consumer sport fishing, boating, aviation, automotive and outdoors recreation markets.
- Exclusive Australian distributor of Lowrance sonar mapping and global positioning system electronic instruments for marine outdoor and aviation navigation.
- Manufacturer of GPS navigation systems. Product pictures, descriptions, specifications and FAQ. O.E.M. info and area coverage maps.
- GPS hardware manufacturer. Taiwan.
- Develops and manufactures time and frequency products.GPS satellite receivers, DCF atomic clocks and NTP time servers, slotcards, standalone systems and customer specific solutions generating pulses and standard frequency.
- Advanced, lightweight DGPS systems. Applications include exploration, mining, local government, military, forestry and environmental projects.
- Manufacturer of car tracking system, mobile data terminal for PDA, PC. Korea.
NavCom Technology Inc.
- A subsidiary of John Deere. Manufactures GPS receivers for Survey, RTK, Machine Control, GIS, Military, Offshore, Aerial and Agriculture Applications. Operates the real-time global StarFire decimeter service.
- Provides GPS and GIS equipment provider including Trimble marine, mapping, and surveying software, sales, servicing and leasing.
- Design and development of key-chain GPS position finder. Taiwan.
- Manufactures and integrates higher performance GPS systems for surveying, GIS, agriculture, aviation, marine, mining and machine control.
- Worldwide differential global positioning systems with many widely-spaced base stations for multi-site solutions. Maps and descriptions of service regions, technical information and pricing.
On Shine Enterprise
- Manufacturer and provider of antenna, receiver, TX and RX module for on and off key. Taiwan.
Pharos GPS Navigation Solutions
- Provider of GPS navigation, positioning, and telematics solutions for the PDA market.
Purple Open Projects
- GPS connectors.
- Manufacturer of GPS receivers, watch, and engine board, car navigation system and GPS accessories. Taiwan.
- Offer solutions for advanced telematics, leading-edge technology, product and modules.
- Designer, manufacturer, and marketer of leading-edge GPS engine boards, modules, receivers, Compact Flash GPS modules and other telemetric electronics. Supplies ODM/OEM GPS products worldwide in the aviation, marine, recreational, military, automotive and electronics markets.
San Jose Navigation Inc.
- GPS hardware manufacturer in Taiwan. Products include GPS antennas, GPS receivers and DGPS antennas.
SatNav Repair Service
- Inspect repair and ship GPS devices. UK.
- Creates products in GIS applied areas like navigation, telematics and facilities management.
- Provider of real-time GNSS/GPS solutions, radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions and general satellite/GNSS tracking solutions.
Satellite Navigation Hire
- Portable GPS in-car systems for short-term hire such as business travelers in the UK and Western Europe. Ireland.
- Manufacturer of GPS chips designed for integration for a variety of navigation products and applications.
- Provides failsafe, cutting edge event notification for emergencies vehicle, roadside assistance, multi-media content delivery and wireless IP based services management.
- Global positioning systems, security and fire alarms. Electronic engineering, custom design, development and manufacturing. Authorized dealer for GPS equipment.
- Develop and provides a geolocation Tunisian systems and devices. Tunisia.
TTW Partners Limited
- Authorised Distributers of standalone satellite navigation systems, speed camera detectors,vehicle and personal tracking solutions. UK.
- Manufacturer of GPS, GSM, GIS based navigation, and car, personal and home security system. Taiwan.
- Products and services enabling companies to optimize, utilize, manage and offer wireless location solutions. Includes E911 and LBS (location-based services).
Timing Technology Inc.
- GPS Time and Frequency Systems, GPS Engines, GPS Timing Boards, atomic oscillators, and timing technologies.
- Specialized in tracking and telemetry devices, and also focused on development and sales of GPS and radio frequency tracking systems for animals, in particular for hunting dogs.
- GPS equipment manufacturer for survey, mapping, marine, aviation, precise positioning, military, vehicle tracking, and precision farming applications; includes dealer locator.
- Provides GPS receivers, antennas and related accessories including mapping software.
- Portable, rapid acquisition system providing GPS positioned data together with annotated, geo-referenced digital images.
- Provides real-time location-based monitoring services for personal safety applications. USA.
- Manufacturer of GPS engine module, antenna, antenna for smart GPS and accessories.
- Provides carriers and service providers with the software solutions required to develop, integrate and deploy LBS and Telematics services.
Wheels of Zeus, Inc.
- Company founded by Apple computer co-founder Steve Wozniak to combine GPS and wireless technologies to make products offering location, status, control, and communications services.
- Location based application that deliver information about the users local area.
Worldwide Notification Systems, Inc.
- Design tracking and notification systems that are used in conjunction with the Global Positioning System (GPS). Integrate GPS technology, digital mapping, and wireless communications and customized computer software.
- Manufactures the SATPAK line of carrier-board products that provide GPS packaging solutions for popular computer platforms.
- GPS tracking technologies for offender and asset monitoring. Service includes integrating GPS and wireless technologies, with realtime web based tracking services for criminal offender and asset/vehicle tracking.
- u-blox develops and markets leading GPS technology, GPS chip sets, miniaturized GPS modules, smart antennas and dead reckoning products for original equipment manufacturers.
Location and Tracking
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 3:50:08 PM EST -