the entire directory
only in Equipment/Wireless
Shopping: Consumer Electronics: Communications
This category in other languages:
Airwave Technologies Inc.
- Taiwanese manufacturer of RF modules for use in domestic wireless applications including baby alarms, video streaming and home surveillance. Product details and exhibition program.
- Supplier of point-to-point and point-to-multipoint broadband wireless access systems.
- Distributor and integrator of first and last mile solutions for broadband wireless data, voice and video applications.
- Supplies integrated broadband wireless point-to-multipoint access solutions to telecom carriers, service providers and enterprises . Features investors information, an education centre and career opportunities.
- Supplier of communications systems and services. Markets include cellular, personal communications services, land mobile radio, and broadcast . Product catalog, pricing and documentation centre .
- Manufacture of preamplifiers, receiver front end filtering and receiver multi-couplers, principally up to 2.5 GHz.
- Offers services and products which include radio communication, digital cartography, electronic warfare and spectrum monitoring.
- Designs, develops and sells advanced VoIP and data networking products and communications applications for service providers and enterprises.
- Manufacture of industrial wireless SCADA and telemetry solutions.
- AM - FM used broadcast transmitters for sale. Dallas, Texas
Bm Elettronica SRL
- Supplier of solid state transmitters, repeaters and related equipment primarily for the broadcast television industry.
- Offer a range of intelligent ISDN BRI (Basic Rate Interface) gateway's. Includes case studies and technical papers.
Cable AML Inc.
- Supplier of broadband wireless access solutions.Products include a line of point-to-multipoint fixed-wireless systems available at frequencies from 2 to 42 GHz .
Call Systems Technology
- UK supplier of wireless communications equipment, including pagers, DECT phones, two way radios and PC based systems.
Carlson Wireless Technologies Inc.
- Fixed wireless microwave and UHF digital radio equipment and point-to-point and multipoint networking equipment for broadband, backhaul and leased-line replacement.
Cell Block Technologies, Inc.
- Develops, manufactures, and markets products that provide wireless communications free areas. Products and services address the issues of unwanted use of wireless communications for security, safety, and privacy.
- A custom mobile application developer for all major mobile platforms including; Apple Iphone/Ipad, Blackberry Devices and Playbook, and Android Smartphones and tablets. Located in Toronto,Ontario, Canada.
- An engineering company focused on the development of communication system products and infrastructure with unique experience in multi-channel video distribution broadband network paradigm.
- Suppliers of radio equipment, GPS, marine, aeronautical, broadcast, LPD, PMR446 and related products for amateur, semi professional and professional purposes.
- International supplier of sophisticated remote area communication equipment and systems. Products include RF chain components, modems and digital microwave radio equipment.
- Provides worldwide wireless communications products, such as field management products which test cellular telephone network performance, revenue assurance platforms which test the integrity of a cellular carrier's billing system, and call box systems which provide roadside emergency communications for stranded motorists. (Nasdaq: CMRO).
CommTel Network Solutions
- A communications system supplier and is leading the push towards fast, innovative and reliable communications systems.
- Provider of tropospheric scatter, microwave, satellite communications systems and antenna products.
- Researches and develops wireless communications and digital electronics applications under contract for the U.S. government. (Nasdaq: CDTS).
Continental Wireless, Inc.
- Design, sell, install and maintain communication systems, two-way radio, wireless broadband or point-to-point microwave.
Corinex Global Corp.
- Supply complete last mile connectivity solutions based on wireless connections operating in the license-free 2.4 GHz ISM microwave band.
- Designs and manufactures remote control and monitoring systems, base station antennas and cavity filters for the broadcast and the wireless telecom industries. Includes product data sheets in Adobe format .
- South African wireless solutions provider for GSM, RF and microwave, satellite communications, monitor and control, measurement, and test software.
- Antenna manufacturer for wireless broadband specializing in sectors, omnis, yagis, grids, flat panel antennas for frequencies from 200 MHz to 6 GHz.
- Designer and provider of high capacity broadband wireless networking systems for network operations and service providers.
- Manufacturer of bluetooth enabled products and modules including a wireless barcode laser scanner and thermal printer.
ELANsat Technologies Inc.
- Research and development provider of 2.4GHz AV sender, RF modulator, and other wireless equipment.
Elektrobit Group, Ltd.
- Develops products, telecommunications solutions, testing solutions, and automated systems for the wireless industry.
- Offers a wide range of specialised products to solve broadcasting problems: FM exciters, amplifiers and transmitters, radio links and telemetry.
Embedded Wireless Labs
- Laboratory dedicated to the research, design and development of revolutionary embedded and wireless telecommunications products.
Excel Engineering (HK), Ltd.
- Products and services include e-commerce solutions, consulting, research and development, web design, cell phone jammers, and graphic design.
Fairlink Systems Limited
- Distributor of fibre optic, VSAT satellite and wireless microwave radio transmission systems for the computer, telephone, video and CCTV industries.
- Design and consulting center for digital mobile communication.
- Supply two-way radio and satellite communications, wireless data, paging and cellular systems. Features product and services overview, investor information, and employment opportunities .
- Manufacturer of digital microwave radios, wireless local loop telephony systems, broadband wireless access products, secure communications systems, and military radios.
HauteSpot Networks Corporation
- Designs, builds, sells and supports broadband wireless IP solutions for video streaming and surveillance for security and surveillance network providers, municipalities, military and law enforcement.
- Swedish WiMAX end-user equipment manufacturer for the global market.
Hutton Communications Inc.
- Distribute wireless communications and power systems products to carriers, dealers, and end users . Includes a listing of products and vendors, and employment opportunities.
INSTOCK Wireless Components, Inc.
- Designs and manufactures power dividers and power combiners for wireless-band telecommunications in the 0.7-2.7 GHz frequency range. US based.
InterDigital Communications Corp.
- Produces, markets, sells and licenses wireless digital radio-telephone systems for voice and data communications. (Nasdaq: IDCC).
IRIS Technology Group
- Commercial and technical information on advanced telemetery, data compression and data fusion products and services offered to telecommunication and wireless equipment users.
- Supplies wireless video and camera control systems at frequencies from 300Mhz to 23Ghz. [Site requires Flash plugin]
- Collocation of cellular, PCS and wireless antennas on AM towers.
Loma Scientific International
- Manufacturers MMDS transmitters and broadband power amplifiers, serving wireless cable TV broadcast markets, UHF and VHF stations, point-to-point, multihop, and terrestrial microwave systems.
Long Range Systems UK
- Variety of paging systems tailored for businesses, including restaurants, beaches, nursery and hospitals.
LS Research (LSR)
- Wireless design and consulting for use in the industrial, consumer, medical and defense areas. Included are a list of services, products and company news.
- Offers wireless solutions for all market segments from households to complex business solutions.
Metric Systems Corporation
- Designs and manufactures wireless networking equipment and solutions for government and industry infrastructure.
Mine Radio Systems
- Provides integrated two-way voice and video communications for confined spaces, automated equipment control, high-speed data transfer, underground Internet capabilities, and emergency evacuation technology.
- Supplier of millimeter wave radio point to point systems for urban and rural applications. Includes product applications and specifications.
- Distributor of antennas, radios, connectors, cables, mounting hardware, microphones, headsets, power supplies, batteries, cases, and cellular equipment to the wireless industry.
- Provider of converged wireless indoor networks supporting multiple wireless voice and data services on a single broadband infrastructure using RF over fibreoptics.
- Communications infrastructure provider for public safety organizations.
- Offer design services for RF, embedded systems, and pcb's. Includes services overview and project portfolio.
- Offer a line of broadcast equipment. Product line includes composite FM receivers, NOAA receivers, and distribution amplifiers .
Northern Radio and Wireless Corporation
- Provides sales, marketing, design, manufacturing, engineering, installation and system integration.
- Design and manufacture wireless IP routers, and embedded real-time signal processing equipment. Includes product data and specifications, and a series of white papers.
OEM Data Radio Products
- Manufactures low-cost license free OEM data radio modems for the 902-928 MHz and 2.4 GHZ ISM bands.
Omni Provincial Electronics
- Suppliers of voice and data wireless communications equipment and accessories. Products include antennas, coax cable, site hardware, and connectors.
- Supplier of RF and wireless modules, transmitters, receivers, transceivers for telemetry, HVAC, scientific monitoring, control, medical and security applications.
Persistent Systems, LLC
- Designs and sells Wave Relay mobile ad hoc networking equipment. Quad radio mesh routers for industrial, municipal, and defense customers.
- Offers business and telecommunication solutions including cellular phone boosters, fixed wireless terminals, GSM gateways, mobile repeaters and other wireless communication solutions using the GSM and CDMA networks.
- Designer and supplier of CDMA chipsets, system software, network base stations, handsets, modems, kid trackers, camera phones, MP3 players, game players, surveillance systems and car safety systems.
Rainsun Enterprise Co., Ltd.
- Manufacturer of EMI, rubber, silicon absorbers, shielding boxes, foams, chip antennas, bluetooth modules, and bluetooth dongle.
Redline Communications Inc.
- Supplier of broadband fixed wireless systems providing connectivity to ISPs, SMEs, ILECs and the MUSH market.
RF Hitec Inc.
- Design, manufacture and market components and subsystems for RF, microwave, and millimeterwave communication and telecommunication systems - including cellular and PCS.
RF Parts Company
- Supply a range of parts for servicing and manufacturing of amateur, commercial and broadcast communications equipment.
RF Specialties Group
- An alliance of independent broadcast equipment suppliers. Includes line card, links to manufacturers, and downloadable technical software.
RFConnect Wireless Solutions
- Australian installer of repeaters and signal boosters to enhance mobile signal reception.
- Sales of RF transmission systems, microwave, TV, AM, FM transmitters, demodulators, encoders and related RF equipment for broadcast and professional applications.
- Supplier for wireless video transmission, spread spectrum telemetry and modems, and wireless security systems
Scandinavian Radio Technology AB
- Developer and manufacturer of GSM, GPS and GPRS modems.
Sharp Communication Inc.
- Supply a range of wireless communications equipment and services including paging, cellular, 2-way radio, and satellite phones.
Sheetal Wireless Technologies PVT. LTD.
- Manufacturer and distributor of wireless equipment and products. Located in India.
- Manufactures wireless products including spread spectrum and narrow band with RS-232, RS485 or IP(Ethernet) radio modems for both point-to-point and point-to-multipoint systems having data rates ranging from 1200 bps to 155 Mbps.
SoftHill Technologies Ltd
- Supply systems and equipment for last-mile broadband access. Includes product overviews, specifications, and a FAQ.
- Manufacture wireless bridges and routers, and variable gain and high gain directional antennas. Product literature and specifications available in both html and pdf formats .
Sonik Technologies Corporation
- Manufacture a line of paging infrastructure products, wireless modems, and other wireless data products. Includes product pricing, and downloadable technical specifications and manuals .
- Provides time of day, frequency and time of day wireless solutions to a range of industries. Includes a glossary of industry terms, application notes and FAQs .
- Offers a full array of microwave and fiber optic components and subsystems for the wireless industry.
- Australian supplier and installer of wireless data links to businesses and telecommunication operators.
- Designs modules for wireless internet appliances based on micro-system integration technology. Features product specifications and applications, and technical papers.
- Provides end-to-end wireless solutions for business users. Services include instant wireless data transfer, integrated two-way messaging, and integrated satellite navigation.
- Invents, designs and develops innovative input media for mobile electronic devices.
- Provider of network signaling, mobile messaging and performance management solutions to enable the transition to next-generation networks.
- Manufacture wireless system products. Products include transmitter couplers, receiver multicouplers, filters and cavities, and antennas . Includes product pricing .
- Manufacture antennas, filters and components. Includes a downloadable catalog with product data and specification, company news, and job opportunities. Italy.
Tessco Technologies Incorporated
- Distributes a range of products, including cable and transmission lines, lightning protection devices, replacement batteries, headsets, speakers and voltage and power measuring devices.
- Australian provider of two-way radio, mobile telephone and microwave system rental, purchase and consultancy services.
Trango Broadband Wireless
- A provider of outdoor fixed broadband wireless connectivity solutions for network access and surveillance.
- Develops and manufactures cable and wireless video and data communication products for the MMDS market. Products include down converters, transceivers, and transmitters.
Triasx Pty Ltd
- Provides solutions for cellular coverage, optimization and wireless technology migration. Located in Brisbane, Australia.
TX RX Systems Inc.
- Manufacture RF products including antennas, multicouplers, combiners, signal boosters, and isolators . Includes a Power Point presentation on signal boosters
- Designs, manufactures, sells and installs communications equipment for service providers that operate wireless and wireline networks in the communications markets.
Valon Technology, LLC
- Consulting engineering company specializing in the design and manufacture of RF and Microwave components, assemblies, and products.
Vector Communications Ltd.
- Provides wireless communications equipment sales, service and rental primarily in Grande Praire, Alberta and surrounding area.
Vierling GSM Gateways
- German manufacturer of GSM gateways for interworking between enterprise PBX and mobile phone networks with least cost routing.
Voice and Data Connection, Inc.
- Products and service for wireless communication including a workplace wireless telephone system.
- The premier provider of M2M communications technology: Wireless CPUs (microcontrollers with wireless communication capability), application software and services.
- Offers wireless and fibre solutions for secure, high bandwidth, long range transmission of data, voice and video.
- Supplier of wireless networking, voice and data equipment solutions.
- Irish installer and supplier of wireless broadband and WiFi hotspots to public and commercial businesses.
Wireless Data Modules
- Offers GSM and DECT radio modules for voice and data transmission, SMS and fax for integration into various system solutions. Includes data sheets and brochures in pdf format.
Wireless Matrix Corporation
- Wireless mobile services including terrestrial, satellite, and wireless local area networks. Additional services include automated vehicle location (AVL), and a full range of workforce and fleet management wireless needs.
Wireless Xcessories Group Inc
- Distributes batteries, battery accessories and cellular products through both wholesale and retail operations in USA. (Nasdaq: WIRX).
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 14, 2014 at 3:35:10 UTC -